Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How My Lecturer Infected Me With H.i.v - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How My Lecturer Infected Me With H.i.v (666 Views)

I Was Making 40k Per Week From My Stories – An Interview With H.O Anny / How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} / M.O.T.I.V.E. By Owajioniro Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Lecturer Infected Me With H.i.v by Mimi222: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
This book is a must read for each and everyone student not only Federal Polytechnic Bida students.
   How a Girl whose parents sent to school end up being miserable. In this book, she disclosed the name of the H.O.D, His picture and Department who allegedly infected her with HIV.
   Read this book and learn from it.
This book is  available on PDF format and paper backs.

It sells for ₦100 only. Payment only by recharge cards for easy purchase.

To Order for this book: send ₦100 Airtel Recharge Card Pin to olamideakanbiblog@gmail.com and PDF will be sent to you immediately after Payment Confirmation.

Learn From it.

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 29 / Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. / I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.