Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday (1798 Views)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by NaijaCelebrity: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Belinda Effah who is an actress and presenter is today celebrating her 29th birthday.

The Cross River State actress who won the Most Promising Act of the Year award at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards took to her Instagram page to share some stunning and flawless photos with caption below to celebrate her 29th birthday.

#I Am Not A Girl - Not Yet A Woman - All I Need In Life Is Becoming The Best Version Of Me - I am A Work In Progress - My Inability Is Not A Disability Rather A Reformation - I Am Learning Rapidly - Giving More Room For Growth - Live Laugh Love More #Happy Birthday To Me - It’s A New Year For Me - Thank You Lord Jesus

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-belinda-effah-shares-stunning-photos-to-celebrate-her-29th-birthday/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by oziandu(f): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
beautiful with the makeup though. Happy birthday!
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
cool
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by Greystone: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fine ghel
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by ogakush: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
another olosho, another failure... most of these stupid actresses are nothing but mere ashawos, I pity whosoever will want to marry them...
I don't feel sad for girls who are used for rituals, na ashwo work carry them....
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hbd
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by Hisduchess(f): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
ogakush:
another olosho, another failure... most of these stupid actresses are nothing but mere ashawos, I pity whosoever will want to marry them...
I don't feel sad for girls who are used for rituals, na ashwo work carry them....

Oga please receive sense.amen
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by MJBOLT: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
you again?

ogakush:

Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by enemmo(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
29?

Happy birthday to her though
Re: Actress, Belinda Effah Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 29th Birthday by chrislu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
ogakush:
Thunder fire ur rickety tongue, jealousy will keep u mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Children In Adorable Photos / Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced / Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Curvy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.