Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS (22419 Views)

Umar Yandaki Broke 33years Old Record Of First Class Degree In History Dept,UDUS / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
History has been made in the department of Business Administration, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto. Saleem Rufai became the first person to graduate with a first class degree in the history of the department since inception in 1975.

3 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by niceprof: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
And the University could not even accord him the honor of awarding a neatly typed statement of result,but a poorly done job using Pitman type writer in the 21st century.

When people complain about the quality and 'unemployability' of our graduates,i laugh ,because i know that the problem is not the graduates ,but the analogue lecturers producing them.

31 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:
And the University cant even do him the honor of awarding a neatly typed statement of result,but a poorly done done tying in Pitman type writer in the 21st century.

Bros that's the way the university do award it statement of result...

3 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by 34webers(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:
And the University could not even accord him the honor of awarding a neatly typed statement of result,but a poorly done job using Pitman type writer in the 21st century.

When people complain about the quality and 'unemployability' of our graduates, i laugh ,because i know that the problem is not the graduates ,but the analogue lecturers producing them.

The letter "I", when used as a first person singular, should be in upper case. Do you now understand why "graduates" like you are unemployable?

Secondly, note the style adopted by institutions or organisations in correspondences originating from them is at the discretion of the management staff who are certainly not your brand of "graduates".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is how pathetic the Nigerian educational system is.

When we fail to have shame in saying things like nobody has graduated with first class from a particular department in 70 years, nobody has graduated from a department with first-class in 30 years.

You know there's a problem somewhere.

7 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by abbakin: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by snoopz: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by tuna4servi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Determination today leads to success tomoro

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by myrrtle(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
See Certificate chai! this country na joke!!

3 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by xynerise: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Does it mean nobody has been smart enough to graduate in that department with first class since 1975?

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by chocorex(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
xynerise:
Does it mean nobody has been smart enough to graduate in that department with first class since 1975?

Certainly and that's the main reason this department produces bad products.
The graduates of this department who have become lecturers are so bitter.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Bagu1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
the school should kuku Retain Him...

because First Class Graduates are not smiling nowadays in the labour market

they should do the needful.... cool
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by jaeyking(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats to him. May the labour market favor him
Since Inception first person to get first class.
in a sane country the lecturers would have been fired
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by MrGerald(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
History has been made in the department of Business Administration, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto. Saleem Rufai became the first person to graduate with a first class degree in the history of the department since inception in 1975.

Even if a northerner be a professor they always look odd on suits

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Baybii: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Good for him.
Only God knows the kind of result I'll graduate with. sad sad
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by olumidetobi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hausa people don' dey go skull ooo. Anyway Buhari till 2023 Atiku can only keep dreaming
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by joeferrari(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congratulations to him e nor easy

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by demoBaba: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
G
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Ayobami7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
你甚至不知道
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by gurunlocker: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
ahmedkoded95:

Bros that's the way the university do award it statement of result...

Tell them we are in 2018
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by daben1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:

When people complain about the quality and 'unemployability' of our graduates,i laugh ,because i know that the problem is not the graduates ,but the analogue lecturers producing them.
oil Dey your head
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Bustincole(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Very soon dey host an award party and give d guy a spoon, for been a 1st class student

Das Naija tin sha, good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Ositace(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Same bus admin wey dey produce first class yearly for south...na hin aboki use over 40yrs to get!!? shocked

Congrats to him anyway
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by daben1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Baybii:
Good for him.
Only God knows the kind of result I'll graduate with. sad sad
forget result, it's grace
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Babiboy: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by creatorsverse(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:

oga its has to be done using typewriter to avoid forgery and that is his SOR

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by femi4: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ugly looking result

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Gosj01(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Record breaker!!!

I sell cheap laptops with massive Christmas discounts, More in signature.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by DaFlash: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
University of boko Haram grin
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Lucifer66(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is how pathetic the Nigerian educational system is.

When we fail to have shame in saying things like nobody has graduated with first class from a particular department in 70 years, nobody has graduated from a department with first-class in 30 years.

You know there's a problem somewhere.
Couldn't have said it better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Full Further Maths Project 2 Textbook / The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward?? / 10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.