Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement – Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement – Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (322 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement – Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by digoracle: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Recall that we reported earlier that Linda Ikeji disclosed that her baby daddy dumped her and became so wicked to her, after she got pregnant for him.

However at some point in her lengthy disclosure, she stated that they planned a traditional marriage but never disclosed if she got proposed to by her estranged baby daddy. She further disclosed that they will never married. She wrote;

Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn’t follow through and then he switched. He began to treat me with so much hate and aggression that I and my family had to cut him off completely.

While some Nigerians are asking now is if Linda Ikeji faked her engagement, others are saying she is facing karma as she criticized baby mamas in the past. Here are tweets below;

SEE ALL REACTION : https://www.ubernewsng.com/2018/12/did-linda-ikeji-fake-her-engagement-nigerians-ask-after-sholaye-jeremi-dumping-revelation/

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement – Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Damsyjay(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
its obvious she did

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Details Of How Relationship With Jeremi Sholaye Crashed As It / Photos: E-money Buys Rolls Royce Phantom To His Wife As 2018 Christmas Gift / Drake Kisses And Touches 17-year-old Fan Onstage In Resurfaced Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.