Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool (22708 Views)

EPL: Mourinho Gets New Job After Manchester United Sack / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / EPL: Mourinho Names One Man United Player That Ruined His Game Plan In 3-1 Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by 2Ebisco: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has provided latest injury update on nine of his players ahead of Red Devils’ Premier League clash against Liverpool on Sunday at Anfield.

The likes of Marcos Rojo, Scott McTominay, Victor Lindelof, Alexis Sanchez, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, Matteo Darmian, Anthony Martial and Diogo Dalot are all injured ahead of United’s clash with Jurgen Klopp’s men.

Mourinho said some of United’s nine injured players are certain to miss Liverpool clash.

Providing injury update on his players, Mourinho reiterated as quoted by Manchester Evening News on Friday at a pre-match conference: “The latest is to tell you again that in Valencia only De Gea and Matic were available to play and didn’t travel by decision.

“Apart from that, the players that didn’t travel were not fit to play in Valencia, all of them had injuries and they were not ready.

“All of them didn’t train yesterday again and today they will be a little, I don’t want to say [a] test, but a little introduction to training to see the answer, adaptation and to see if we can increase a little bit tomorrow to have them for Sunday.

“But for sure, I hope, is better not to say for sure, I hope some will be available but for sure some will not be.”

“I’m going to try, I’m going to try,” Mourinho added. “I always try and I want to play a team that is capable to be with me on that desire and on that ambition and on that confidence.

“We know that we are going to play against the leader, against a team in a high, but we have our qualities, we have our potential and even with the problems we have and the doubts in terms of team choice, of tactics, of approach, of philosophy, we have doubts about everything.

“But we are going to arrive with the players we have available and going to have a team capable of going there and fight for the victory.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/14/epl-mourinho-gives-injury-update-nine-man-united-players-ahead-liverpool-clash/

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by duncan511: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by kuntash: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Excuses

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by ZombieTAMER: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
manure should forfeit the match

Liverpool might disgrace them

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by oluwatosink: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Man u will win.. patapata draw..
liverpool na our padi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Are they injured or they are dodging the match

17 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by ehix89(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cooking up excuses for a looming defeat already, smart chap grin

27 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Mrviktor(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Royally fuxked

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Homeboiy: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
This man again

excuse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by legendsilver(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Q
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by notoriousbabe: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Believe that and you'll believe that lala owns nairaland

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by babaonpoint: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okkk
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by fadasss: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mourinho knows how to play Liverpool.besides klopp has not won Manu since he came to EPL
ZombieTAMER:
manure should forfeit the match

Liverpool might disgrace them

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Time to park the BRT grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by potbelly(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
How about Phil Jones. sad
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by duncan511: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
duncan511:
hmmmm
first time over many year, am here
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by chiedu7: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2018

Excuse ahead of match

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by crazygod(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't trust this guy. He might wanna spring up surprises especially by bringing in martial when we don't expect it. Klopp shouldn't fall for this.
#YNWA

9 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Allylic(f): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mourinho and excuses are like bread and butter..
Marcos Rojo, Scott McTominay, Victor Lindelof, Alexis Sanchez, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, Matteo Darmian, Anthony Martial and Diogo Dalot.I thought Dalot just came back from one injury...I pray martial,lindelof,shaw and dalot will be fit to play before Sunday.
May Sanchez and Darmian remain unfit till next year when they will be dashed out..
GGMU

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by AceGeraci: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
in big games form, league position, goals and whatever are all thrown out the window. ANYTHING can happen.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
A bad workman always complains about his tools.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by moses93(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
I can't belief the Almighty united will be struggling this way
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Isobug: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't know why I am so sure about Liverpool clear victory against Man United on Sunday

8 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Galaticos444: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
kuntash:
Excuses
don't mind him,he has already accepted defeat even b4 d ball was kicked
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by MufasaRebirth: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
We need that Dalot boy !!!
Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Randy100: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nothing give me joy than seeing man u struggle.

6 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Isobug: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
fadasss:
Mourinho knows how to play Liverpool.besides klopp has not won Manu since he came to EPL
And you think records are not being broken?

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
We need that Dalot boy !!!
And Sadio mane will show him pepper...cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by JusticePlanet: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
see their mouth like man u go lose as if they go fit put better money play Liverpool straight win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool by Csami(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
fadasss:

So who was Liverpool's manager when Liverpool defeated Chelsea 3 - 1 at Stamford Bridge before mourinho left for United?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leeds Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 18th December 2021 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid (1 - 2) On 13th September 2014 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 12th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.