Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

“my Boyfriend Must Be Very Greedy”: Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Boyfriend Must Be Very Greedy”: Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo (459 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / "My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Must Be Very Greedy”: Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo by adebuk47(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Actress Nkechi Blessing shares new picture complaining that her boyfriend must be very greedy for him to have all this her endowed body to himself alone.

"My Boyfriend Must Be Very Greedy": Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo

She wrote;
My BF must be very Greedy How can ONLY YOU** have all this To yourself @klassic_images Shot it.

"My Boyfriend Must Be Very Greedy": Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo

Recall that some days ago Nkechi was in the news for all the wrong reason as news of her taking to her social media to blast fellow Nollywood actor Adeniji Johnson went viral after she said Adeniji was a one minute man in bed.

The Nollywood actress has also in the past blasted Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke for criticizing celebrities whom flaunt their wealth on social media

see more pictures here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/my-boyfriend-must-be-very-greedy.html

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Becomes A Mother Regardless Of Pastor’s Prescience / Actor John Dumelo Withdraws From Member Of Parliament Primary Election / Ay.com Explains Why He Does Not Put His Wife On The Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.