Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,234 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi (6761 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by akinbode1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
The wife of the Ekiti State Governor, Chief Bisi Fayemi, says her husband’s administration will restore long-held values of the Ekiti people, in addition to fighting poverty and moral decadence. The governor’s wife gave the assurance in Ado-Ekiti on Friday while delivering a lecture entitled: ‘Reclaiming our Land, Restoring our Values: Beyond Slogan’.

The lecture was organised as part of activities marking the 2018 Press Week of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Ekitit State Council. Fayemi expressed optimism that the present administration in the state would introduce policies and programmes that would combat poverty and all forms of social ills. According to her, many of such challenges crept into Ekiti through the actions of compromising politicians. In his remarks, NUJ Chairman in the state, Mr. Rotimi Ojomoyela, lauded the governor’s wife for the lecture. He said it would go a long way in repositioning the lives of youths in the state. The chairman assured that the members of the pen profession in the state would work assiduously to ensure that the present administration realises its set objectives. The forum afforded Journalists in the state the opportunity to interact on mind boggling issues, especially on coming up with ways to restore the core values of the state beyond slogan. (NAN)

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/my-husband-will-restore-values-of-ekiti-people-mrs-fayemi/
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Homeboiy: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
sad
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by ct2: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
tani esinsin Oba gbe, bi koshe ele gbo. ........

at the end is a win win for politicians and their families
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by festacman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
g
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by antagonist: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
madam to be frank with you, your husband won't do sh*t.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Empty threat
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make him go ahead
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by SingleWahala(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by lilmax(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
lol I remember Aisha saying this at some point though

now there are two men holding him not to perform

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by xynerise: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wetin you wan talk before? undecided

You are just doing your wifey job grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Seetto: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
The agbero governor, make ekiti popular for wrong reasons, now normalcy has been restored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Rubbish!!
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by SirHouloo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Naija politics where we blackmail others to make us look good. craps... do something make we see first.
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by sigiyaya(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Madam shut up and enjoy your loot, your husband is a criminal and one of the problem we the youth have in this useless country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by deepwater(f): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Madam u belong to the kitchen the other room
This is how to be a wife of an APC ruler
Stop talking please
Before they tag you suicide bomber from YOLA EKITI
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by PStacks(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Worst of APC is far Better Dan Best oF PDP..

How on earth did Ekiti go to a Thug Like Fayose in d 1st PLace?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by dam2000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Promise and fail is APC new slogan
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by philips007(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
He should first of all restore sanity in your home. Nonsense!
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Bustincole(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ekiti lost its value b4
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Kingosytex(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
if u blackmail the past administration inorder for u to be tagged a "saint" then u will be blackmailed by the next administration. what goes around comes around.
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by adekhingz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
Madam u belong to the kitchen the other room
This is how to be a wife of an APC ruler
Stop talking please
Before they tag you suicide bomber from YOLA EKITI

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Chukazu: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
The same value in used in stealing votes?
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by sukerefakere(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
antagonist:
Same Template, same nonsense
Useless country
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Madam si eba puo. We never forget 50m bed saga
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by donttouchme: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Two months gone and you are still campaining.
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Randy100: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why didn't he restore it in his first term.
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by kolnel: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
lol

She forgot to mention

And her bank account
Stealing public funds
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by BullionVan111: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
9ja adsense for sale
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by ernesterioo(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who misplaced the value before? No be una mumu apc government abi
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pray your husband wins at the tribunal with enough evidence of electoral fraud staring him in the face. I'm sure you know why he's been so quiet since he was sworn in as governor . If he eventually triumphs at the tribunal, he can't steal as much as he did in the past administration (to fund his private university in Ghana,) where excess crude was being shared by governors.
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Jonadull: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
antagonist:
Shut up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update~newly Established SWAT Uniform / Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue / Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.