Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi (6768 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Jackipapa: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
The person that brought Democracy to Africa .....
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by Ikpongiton: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
deceiving ekiti people for the second time , abi ?
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by precious1967(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
which value?
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by femi4: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
ct2:
tani esinsin O ò bá gbè, bí koshe kò ṣe elégbò. ........

at the end is a win win for politicians and their families
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by ct2: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=femi4 post=73846053][/quote]thanks bro
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by capponla231(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=akinbode1 post=73842753]

The wife of the Ekiti State Governor, Chief Bisi Fayemi, says her husband’s administration will restore long-held values of the Ekiti people, in addition to fighting poverty and moral decadence. The governor’s wife gave the assurance in Ado-Ekiti on Friday while delivering a lecture entitled: ‘Reclaiming our Land, Restoring our Values: Beyond Slogan’.

The lecture was organised as part of activities marking the 2018 Press Week of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Ekitit State Council. Fayemi expressed optimism that the present administration in the state would introduce policies and programmes that would combat poverty and all forms of social ills. According to her, many of such challenges crept into Ekiti through the actions of compromising politicians. In his remarks, NUJ Chairman in the state, Mr. Rotimi Ojomoyela, lauded the governor’s wife for the lecture. He said it would go a long way in repositioning the lives of youths in the state. The chairman assured that the members of the pen profession in the state would work assiduously to ensure that the present administration realises its set objectives. The forum afforded Journalists in the state the opportunity to interact on mind boggling issues, especially on coming up with ways to restore the core values of the state beyond slogan. (NAN)

OK ma ,u must be very careful with what u say ,don't promise what u can't do,4 year is around the Conner, if u guy refuse to deliver u people will be dump inside the dust bin
Re: My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi by julioralph(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided Rigged in Governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. / Countries That Have Banned Cryptocurrency / Fire Outbreak: Governor Yahaya Pledges Commitment To Safeguard Lives, Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.