Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) (862 Views)

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by dably: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
A South African policeman and his wife have been arrested for beating up a nursing mother.

According to Dailysun.co.za, Matshidiso Motsoeneng was allegedly attacked by a cop’s wife on Sunday. .

She revealed that the cop, who works for EMPD, allegedly instructed his wife to beat her up after an argument. “He called her and said, ‘come beat this girl for me,’ ” claimed Matshidiso.

She said she was trying to park her car in the yard at her boyfriend’s place. “He stopped next to me and started yelling at me.” Matshidiso said she yelled back. .

She said she did not know the man was a traffic cop, because he was wearing casual clothes and driving an old BMW 325. .

The cop later told his wife to beat Matshidiso up. She said instead of stopping the fight, the cop allegedly threatened people who tried to intervene.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/policeman-calls-his-wife-to-help-beat-a-lady-who-offended-him

Re: Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by dably: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
too much nonsense full this country

1 Like

Re: Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by robinso01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
too much nonsense full this country
bro, go back and confirm where it happened

1 Like

Re: Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by extralargehead(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Even is South Africa Police intimidates the average citizen.African man and his mentality !!.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by Uyiii: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
“He called her and said, ‘come beat this girl for me,’ ”

where my naija girls, hope y'all are seeing the qualities of a good wife, not just bringing list on the table all the time ordering things your papa couldn't buy for you and your mamacheesy
so the queshun is, can I rely on you to beat any motherfucker that crosses my lane??

p.s: bur this people wicked sha, see how dem use slap turn person pikin to afonja, and the slapee is like; na my face be this??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Calls His Wife To Help Beat A Lady Who Offended Him (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
This BEATING resemble MAKE UP.....
But this one should be called MAKE DOWN
Looks like someone that fought a TIGER.

Finally looks like a TROUBLEMAKER.

(1) (Reply)

Awka Popular Makeup Artist Stabbed To Death During Early Morning Jog / Teacher "Raped" Student, While Another Student Served As A Lookout / Cult Clash Claims Another Life In Port-harcourt As Man Is Shot Dead In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.