Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,978 members, 7,803,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40048 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BrutalLafamilia: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by sirfarouk(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Do you want to take up the issue because your conscience asked you to (without a chance for a relationship with her) or you are doing it because you want to split them up so that you can be in the picture?

Whatever your answer is just be sure that he will come after you, especially if she tells him your intention out of fear. Also if you can get in touch with her family so they can intervene and report him to his superiors.

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Don't let your feelings drive you into something you will later regret in the future.

You don't need to become an emotional sponge because you want to make her happy.

Bottom line is: free the babe, and focus on more important things in your life.

295 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by tolugar: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
A FORCE MAN

Bros, Bros

You want to get serious with a force man girl.

Bros

Point your erections to another direction

And learn this advice.

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

369 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ikeno(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
just tread carefully, she's been in the relationship for three years and couldn't opt out despite the abuse she has been receiving.
if she so scared can't her family help her out.
some of these girls,after helping them will still go back to the same person that has been abusing them and label you has a bad person.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
And her so-called well-to-do family couldn't afford her those gadgets she mumishly sold her dignity and self-worth for neither could they step in to stop the bullying and outright violation of their daughter because he is a service man?

Oya go help her beat up the military man, we, especially me dey your back.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by lilmax(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years

With this I think she deserves him.....what's with women and greed?

dude trust me, she doesn't need a hero, even if she leaves the man trust me, she will never date you.....

you just made yourself weak....next time, you tell a woman to leave an abusive relationship ONCE that's all, and face your buisness

21 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by JoseVanMoyes: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op I am telling your from experience...

1) that girl is a liability, she will only drain you emotionally and financially... don't invest any thing serious on any girl be it time , service or money... until after paying her dowry...

2) if u break up that relationship with her and the force man, if u r not wealthy and highly connected.. this is what will happen..
the force man will set u up and either kill u or throw u behind walls with enough evidence that will be painted on U.

finally, she is not worth that risk and stress... make this money brother and everything will be added unto u, even police commissioner of the state u dey will be ur errand boy.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Factfinder1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
There's a reason why our wise ancestors sat down and concluded that women are confused.... They don't love the ones that love them they love the ones that treats them like thrash.... Studies have shows that women like guys who mistreat and rough handle them compared to gentle men... Have you ever wondered and see the kind of good looking girls that dates junkies, cultists, dirty sagging boys with dreadlocks and all other unserious boys....

My advice to you op is to live that girl with few advice to end the relationship with the military man for her own good but if you want to drag the girl with the man then be ready to be shot and killed like a chicken and the man would go Scot free cos he might lable you a criminal and the case will die in no time

27 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by PapiFlin(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
I wish NwaAmaikpe was here to give his candid advice.
But on my part, let her be. She's been in the relationship for THREE YEARS. Mind your business if you want to live long. Don't let your feelings override your thinking faculty, else you'll do something you'll live to regret.

17 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Bills2307(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Veronica2019:
See prove below!
See what prove?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by gurunlocker: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Go and save her by beating the military man, I will stay behind you.. grin

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by FarahAideed: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Leave her alone oga, you are not Jesus nor are you Rambo , believe that girl is a spell from your village people out to get you and you are falling for it ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by oluwatosink: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Run for your life ,
If you don't want trouble . grin
go and look for your own love..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Warship: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by WhiZTiM(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
You may intervene if and only if she's been looking for an escape and is determined to leave the relationship

Otherwise, leave her alone. You may still advise her though.

you said that she comes from a comfortable background?, Then, I think the girl is beautiful, respectful but [size=14pt]mad[/size]

Experience have shown that you'll cause great harm to yourself if you try to help someone who isn't interested in helping herself.

You hear me?

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kenzysmith: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Y
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by maxiuc(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
mind your business, RIP to her in advance since she no get sense. We have seen pple who were cheated on/beaten that still married the tormentors as husband scarce. Rip to them all

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by VivaLaFrans: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lol... OP you had Better mind your business... She is in deep love with that soldier. He has proved himself to be a man, which is what some women like her wants. She never made a move to report him to the Military police.. so my guy, back off if you don't want a bullet through your skull and the culprit is jailed and freed.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
desist from another man's woman before favourite picture hits the front page as an obituary and then will I gladly rubbish ur corpse

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Yankee101: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
She took his money and gifts

She agreed to be with him

She leaving him might look like use and dump

It's her decision not yours. She knows his friends and senior colleagues. It might surprise you to know that such nonsense is not tolerated in the army. If a military wife reports her husband of abandonment they can, and have on multiple occasions, deduct his salary at source and give his family. Likewise they will treat his Bleep up if she reports him. But an angry man can do ANYTHING. So tread carefully.

Na so babes go dey follow Yahoo boys for the money even though they know it's toxic and might not end well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Pat4321: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Let her remain there, women loves men who beats them.

8 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by jemby: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
If you truly love the girl, just collect the beating on her behalf...Lobatan

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
She has remained in that relationship because of the goodies she is receiving, there is nothing you can do until she herself is ready to be free. I don’t think she is ready. There was a thread where a woman made it clear that many women know who is right for them but wetin dem go chop no dey gree make dem get sense. Oh boy, soldier don beat you before, you better mind your business.

11 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by fowlyansh181(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Person Dey , wan use im hand kill himself

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Aplaudez(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
life Drama

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by alwaysvik: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
If you're not careful, you will be added to the beating. Just continue forming Mr. Lover

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by midolian(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thank God she is living to tell you the story..

Your own beating ehn, you might not live to tell the story

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by solomix10(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
if you like your life stay away

i see no reason why a grown lady who is not yet "married" will still continue to be in that kind of relationship
i will proudly say she is fool she has no kids for him so has all the freedom on earth to leave such toxic relationship

maybe she is still in the relationship cos of the financial support wtf is he the only man on earth
maybe he threatens her life if she tries to leave the relationship? she should report to the right authorities last i heard the military doesnt joke with any soldier trying to abuse military strength on their partners they have a special cell for them
maybe she is scared he is going to take away everything he got for her? those things arent worth her life.

my advice for you is to stay out of the issue for now if he discovers you trying to push too hard your physical well being might just be at risk before they rescue you

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Male Prostitution In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.