Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo (39008 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by EzegeNG: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has taken to his official handle to celebrate Linda Ikeji for her effort in the propagation of Christianity and equally applauded her for doing wonders for the body of Christ than Adeboye, Eneche and others.

Read his post below;

Today, The #FreeNation in Christ celebrates @lindaikejiblog and congratulates her on her bundle of joy, Jayce!
-
My interview about tithing on her page, took my message about the real truth about Christ to the ends of the earth and afforded many people the opportunity to experience the true Gospel of Christianity, for the first time.
-
Many people who follow me today learnt about me for the first time via that interview, circa a year ago, on her blog.
-
I liken her to the Samaritan woman at the well, whom Christ himself described as a ‘harvester’ for bringing souls to salvation.
-
In my opinion, Linda has done more for the body of Christ and the propagation of Christianity that Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin and Enenche combined! ~FRZ
-
Today’s teaching is dedicated to her, join me live at 4pm on YouTube.com/daddyfreezeteaches
-
◄ John 4:36 ►
New International Version
Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together.

New Living Translation
The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike!

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/linda-ikeji-has-done-more-for-the-body-of-christ-than-adeboye-others-daddyfreeze/

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by CityNGR: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
I look at freeze's mom and I understand why you turned out like this... Meanwhile Linda is breeding for a married man while your wife has bailed with your kids..

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by SEGLIZ: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
.............. you have recovered from the shock of your missing family.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by kodded(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
this wall gecko just no want get sense for 2018 angry

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin daddy freeze my man keep killing cool but I don't support hypocrite like Linda cheesy but all the same have a good day sir

I have 3 verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
CityNGR:
I look at freeze's mom and I understand why you turned out like this... Meanwhile Linda is breeding for a married man while your wife has bailed with your kids..

The weed he's on has been laced with something stronger.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by lilmax(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
the church gives this guy orgasm grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by newsynews: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin daddy freeze my man keep killing cool but I don't support hypocrite like Linda cheesy but all the same have a good day sir

I have 3 verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

This guy is a fraudster, He will high-jack your adsense account.

Beware

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
This dude is suffering from a pitiable self delusion.
So because Linda ikeji helped disseminate his guileful "so called gospel",She has done more for the body of Christ than the aforementioned pastors?.Same hypocritical Linda ikeji who conned lot of impressionable girls into subscribing to radical feminism but in reality she was engaging in fornication?.His sentimental statement has totally discredited his "sheepie movement" as a farce.
From his write up,it can be inferred he is already beginning to see his message as the "true gospel".He should keep grovelling in self delusion.I really pity those who imbibe everything freeze says.They are oblivious to the fact that he is a hypocrite and a bloody attention seeker.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Jayslicky: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone know where daddy freeze buys his weed from, I need to give my dog a little of it.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Tamarapetty(f): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChemiFREEZE must react, oga no get job again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by BOOMnaija(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Basket mouth don start to run again ooo....

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by XaintJoel20: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
I strongly advice Seun and other mods to stop giving Daddy Freeze the publicity he doesn't deserve.

You are making this nitwit popular for the wrong reasons.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by seuncyber(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
This guy sick

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by david7777: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda ikeji should dissociate herself from this in order not to attract God's anger

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by theunnamed: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
This guy is a pained baby.

But, what's my own...I'm just here to read the comments

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by landmark86: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
I no daddy Freeze is always on drugs & weeds not much surprise with his words.
But I av to say this 2nite, enuff of all this posting about Linda ikeji for 2nite anyone that post of her or any idiiot that pushes it 2 FP will not make 2019.
Is high time will stop promoting NONSENSE abeg.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'm sick of this man, literally!

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Richdad50(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
I like Linda and her generosity but her doctrine of Sex before marriage is from the pit of HELL. No matter how she twist it, Jesus instructed us on the Sin of Fornication.
For the wall gecko who jumps at every topic....goodluck

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by myners007: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Freez will surely be condemned for blasphemy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by twosquare(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Somebody is yet to take his pills again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by chuose2: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Adeboye is a fraud. So to out do adeboye is easy.

Is Adeboye not the Daddy N1 Billion again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kolombz:
This dude is suffering from a pitiable self delusion.
So because Linda ikeji helped disseminate his guileful "so called gospel",She has done more for the body of Christ than the aforementioned pastors?.Same hypocritical Linda ikeji who conned lot of impressionable girls into subscribing to radical feminism but in reality she was engaging in fornication?.His sentimental statement has totally discredited his "sheepie movement" as a farce.
From his write up,it can be inferred he is already beginning to see his message as the "true gospel".He should keep grovelling in self delusion.I really pity those who imbibe everything freeze says.They are oblivious to the fact that he is a hypocrite and a bloody attention seeker.

Well said!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by ZombieTAMER: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
is it by becoming a baby mama?

Or by being a hypocrite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by jendhorlee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
I do always support daddy freeze.
but on this ?
nah nah, no matter what he has to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by henryobinna(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
You see the problem I have with social media?

Giving attention to worst kind of creatures we have on the planet.

Very despicable people like Freeze should not be allowed to talk to more than one person, and that one person must be his shrink, but guess what? Here we are... Comparing two men of God with Linda Ikeji?

What even gave Freeze the audacity to comment on matters concerning Christianity?

why not he venture into commenting on Islam and we'll see his dumb skull on a stake on the same social media

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Jonadull: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Watch as sheep and pigs storm the thread

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Macgreat(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Yankee101: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obviously
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Interesting15: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
This Antichrist

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.