Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) (45347 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mikel's favourite twin.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by kizwid(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Richdad50:
Your parents did not train you well boy.

ha!

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by jude33084(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

Super Eagles Midfielder and Proud father of two, Mikel Obi shared this cute photo of himself and his beautiful twin daughter, Mia as they both went fishing.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/mikel-obi-and-his-daughter-go-fishing.html

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by fx45(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
bluecircle470:

When Olga father is what $3b why won’t mikel be caring grin grin
Is there still an Olga father?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Richdad50:
Your parents did not train you well boy.
Hey look here mister man...this is d last time i will be civil with u till u die ok...

Firstly, read my post well, i never mocked his daughter..i guess ur mouth is running ahead of ur brain. So read well next time before u retort.

Now, secondly, nobody has d monopoly of insults.
U even had to call my parents into ur imbecilic comments. Hey, look here, d next time u try dat with me, i will not only insult ur ancestors, i will also make sure i trace u and kill u.

If u think i am joking, just try nonsense again and see ur life wasted in a jiffy. U fool. God punish u there.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by babtunns(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emmabraham:
Serial loser.
Mumu player. .

Always mixing football with politics

I hate him with passion

Brain for sale

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by mickeymimi: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
so sweet.....am glad they caught a fish ...the little girl will be excited lol grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Hey look here mister man...this is d last time i will be civil with u till u die ok...

Firstly, read my post well, i never mocked his daughter..i guess ur mouth is running ahead of ur brain. So read well next time before u retort.

Now, secondly, nobody has d monopoly of insults.
U even had to call my parents into ur imbecilic comments. Hey, look here, d next time u try dat with me, i will not only insult ur ancestors, i will also make sure i trace u and kill u.

If u think i am joking, just try nonsense again and see ur life wasted in a jiffy. U fool. God punish u there.
Your Grandparents did not influence your parent's training on you boy. If they did, you aint gonna be this silly little boy.
#Richdad

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by nass4real: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Stupidity at its peak,radarada
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's like she's scared of the fish, lol.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Barbieperry(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emmabraham:
Serial loser.
Mumu player. .

Always mixing football with politics

I hate him with passion
der is knife in ur kitchen,carry and cut ur neck if e pain u well grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

Super Eagles Midfielder and Proud father of two, Mikel Obi shared this cute photo of himself and his beautiful twin daughter, Mia as they both went fishing.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/mikel-obi-and-his-daughter-go-fishing.html

Mikel,hope say una no go catch fish come troway back for river as oyibo dey do oo
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=tellwisdom post=73848023][/quote]

It’s been corrected o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Richdad50:

Your Grandparents did not influence your parent's training on you boy. If they did, you aint gonna be this silly little boy.
#Richdad
Trying to blame my grandparents for not influencing my parents to train me blablablabla....hear urself. Do u make sense?

And while at dat, did ur own grandparents influence ur parents to send u to school so that u can read well to comprehend and not misinterprete wat others write.

Blame ur own parents for giving u a poor education and dont bother to worry about mine.

Mewnwhile, u are a dead man. I warned u.

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

oboy see yam leg abeg
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Trying to blame my grandparents for not influencing my parents to train me blablablabla....hear urself. Do u make sense?

And while at dat, did ur own grandparents influence ur parents to send u to school so that u can read well and not misinterprete wat others write.

Blame ur own parents for giving u a poor education and dont bother to worry about mine.

Mewnwhile, u are a dead man. I warned u.

BOOMnaija is just a boy who seeks approval from mummy. I just ticked you as one of those nairaland puppies. Goodnyte silly
#Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dabzyblaze:
the video most people have probably forgotten about - Awilo longomba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKcTwT1_pCU
I really enjoyed myself watching this video again. Sweet old video cool
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by gbishman: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Enjoy yourself my brother.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by wizod(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Wat is dis one saying now.
exactly what u are
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Richdad50:

BOOMnaija is just a boy who seeks approval from mummy. I just ticked you as one of those nairaland puppies. Goodnyte silly
#Richdad
And u who is a big matured man that does not seek approval from mummy cannot simply read and comprehend. Shame on u.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by sunnymix: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Richdad50:

You may think you are having fun but you are actually setting yourself up for future rejection and systemic failure in many endevours. The spirits of children is so strong that a mockery miles away will never go unpurnished. I feel for you boy.
#Richdad
nice ....u don change your meme....lol.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by otemeh01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Allylic:
The daughter is pretty.
Allylic, how do one pronounce your username sef. is it ah-lie-lick or what.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Just a psychological deduction from her reaction....

As dis girl detest fish so much, e mean say her kpekus no go dey smell rotten fish if she start to dey nack....unlike most naija girls.

Meanwhile, if u av bleeped vagina with rotten fish odour, hit like. If d lady in question happens to be ur wife/girlfriend, u can also hit share.

Eléríibú
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Blissful
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dabzyblaze:
the video most people have probably forgotten about - Awilo longomba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKcTwT1_pCU
Honestly I couldn't help but to watch it ever green
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by OlapadeOJ(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Wat is dis one saying now.
He's actually bringing to your awareness the inevitable doom you're beckoning to.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by sirhood: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Richdad50:

You may think you are having fun but you are actually setting yourself up for future rejection and systemic failure in many endevours. The spirits of children is so strong that a mockery miles away will never go unpurnished. I feel for you boy.
#Richdad
that's what people don't understand. please if u know the guy tell him to make peace with his maker before it will be too late for him
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Passy09(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Most people don't seem to reason well before posting their idiotic comments.well,i no blame them cos they have access to 5mb data to post irrelevant comments...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cute
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2018
> it is well

beautiful family
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) / Stephen Keshi's Children Visit NFF / No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.