Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (40699 Views)

Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by adams345(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kill them all they won`t allow innocent citizens to have peace[code][/code] undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by adams345(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kill them all they won`t allow innocent citizens to have peace
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by carrascocity(f): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
These local made pistols are always funny looking. Anybody that dies from a locally made pistol is not strong and isn't fit to be called a human being.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by RevenGeMission: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
make them killam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by carrascocity(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
derok5999:
ChiefAzubuike:
These local made pistols are always funny looking. Anybody that dies from a locally made pistol is not strong and isn't fit to be called a human being.

all GUN NA GONE OO

Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by adams345(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
You talk true brother

ChiefAzubuike:
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by adams345(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
make them killam

No need of killing him nah he is still of use to the Government
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by bixton(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na that same locally made gun vigilante use pursue boko haram guys for borno wey army dey find hard to do.
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by leomarz007: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
CastedDude:
The Stop and Search Operations embarked on by operatives of Bayelsa State Police Command in Yenagoa metropolis is yielding positive results.

On 14 December, 2018, policemen on Stop and Search operations, arrested a cultist identified as Ayibamiebi David 'm' 20 years, a.k.a 'Desperado' in a tricycle along Ekeki Road, Yenagoa, the state capital.

The suspect, a notorious Icelanders cultist is a native of Opuama Community, Southern Ijaw local government area and was arrested in possession of a locally made pistol.

Investigation is ongoing.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/arrest-of-a-suspected-cultists-armed-robber-recovery-of-firearm.html

See the kind pistol notorious stupid pesin dey carry...fuckery
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Even with a chaplet hanging on his neck... sad
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
He's even wearing rosary
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Youngstar76(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
I know this dude personally. We've even had conversations where I try to persuade him to quit the lifestyle but he always declined. His real name is "Dominic" and lives in Azikoro, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
He's of the Iceland Confraternity.

Glad they finally got him. Dude has caused so much havoc in my home town Azikoro Town.
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Galaticos444: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Veronica2019:
See prove below!!
u won 16million naira and bet9ja av neither used u as advert nor publicised it,ur reward 4scamming d gullible is great in hell fire

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Moxi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
guy that GUN loads BB or AA cartridges, if you are hit multiple penetration no CURE. that is no toy.
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by ka1y(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

go give am ur head
f tasting
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin
i perceive 14 years in Kirikiri (prison)
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Brightest04(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I hope you can stop a shot from one of them
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by mozona(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
him even put prayer bead for neck.
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by skyfather09(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
baba na cultist, he cum carry rosary put for neck.
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by deolu2000(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
JessetariahMD:
Desprado with a cross on his neck....with that toy gun in my hood you'll never get a respect....I'll rather throw a bullet with my hand than shoot with that gun....if you point that shii at my grand ma face she probably wouldn't run.........LOL JUST FINISH WATCHING EMINEM MOVIE BODIED...SO I'M PRACTICING
within all of that episode, you will eventually die and your grand ma will not only run but also poo on herself that's if she is lucky not to be shot at close range.
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by nattty(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Until then use am burst your testicules grin grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by SojiCash(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The sound when shot alone will kill you but I don’t wish you dead lol Season Greetings
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Barbieperry(f): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
He is a cultist and he is not eating good food..mtcheeew
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by duru39: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Desperado wan use chaplate cover up grin grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by pascalbenz: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guy you want make like 40 boris heat ya chest abi
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Captainsklyer(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
nawa oh
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by royalair(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
that gun kills faster than a glock most especially at a close range
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
afta spending 450k on spectranet for 3yrs
my wifi device wguch i bpught in 2015
has finally pack up
e nor gree on again
i don do every yet no level
i go buy anoda one tmrwbe dat
hw iwish airtel and smile have unlimited night browsing. e nor dey
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo
Re: 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo by Lloydthesaint: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emzyme:
lol no b like this onyibo pple gun deh na

meanwhile dm for your google digital skills for africa certificate
Your number Abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) / Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.