Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,189 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. (5739 Views)

What Kinda Lips Attract You The Most? / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by mespusinglez(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is either she said "She Is Sorry or It's Nothing"
But She Never Explains
~
You ask her why she did that, she will either say its nothing or she is sorry....
~
Ask her to explain she will still say its nothing.
~
When she moody, and was asked whats the problem.. she will say "Its nothing�
~
Me I'm Tired Fa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by CreepyBlackpool: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
like I don't even understand undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by mespusinglez(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
like I don't even understand undecided
bro she don't explain her self, OK...lets say you called her twice and she didn't pick, and you later call back later, and ask why she didn't answer your call she will either say she is sorry or its nothing....

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by kachi19: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Then it has got something to do with you or the relationship or her family!!

2 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Jayslicky: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
My guy your girlfriend is cheating on you and she feels guilty about it, you lucky you have a remorseful girlfriend, I advice you watch her movements to know who she is cheating on you with.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by CreepyBlackpool: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
bro she don't explain her self, OK...lets say you called her twice and she didn't pick, and you later call back later, and ask why she didn't answer your call she will either say she is sorry or its nothing....

one explanation.

She not interested.

Soon she'll stop saying sorry sef.

5 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by spyg1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Maybe she used to have financial challenges to the extend doesn't get what to eat, but she is shy of telling you. Some girls that still value themselves will be shy to tell you especially when the relationship is still at infant stage.

Or she doesn't love you and she don't have the courage to tell you.

3 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Ayomideayo(f): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
she's just someone who doesn't like to talk much undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Apina(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
She clearly has issues communicating but you are not left out cos it's either you ask too many questions or don't know when not to ask. There are somethings you see and keep quiet and the timing also if you choose to ask is important, it could be that she's the type who doesn't talk when emotional. It's important to study your partner, both of you are on different wavelengths undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Premiumwriter: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ayomideayo:
I think so.

Personally, I like using the 'nothing' technique when I don't want to express my self.

Op I won't say emphatically that she likes you but her 'nothing' does not mean that she doesn't like you.

Just try to get her to talk more. When she said nothing next time, ask her again or ask her to tell you the 'nothing' you'll see she'll explain it to you. If it's very brief, then she's quite shy.
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Eberechi24(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
You just described me lipsrsealed
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by mespusinglez(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ayomideayo:
See Women Abeg
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by mespusinglez(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:
oh really.....so its not a problem abi
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Icecode(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Some females are laid back. You won't blame her probably that's her nature

Keep asking and try being her best friend too, not just her boyfriend and trust me she will get really comfortable communicating her feelings with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Pearl05(f): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Maybe she is reserved and likes keeping to herself. Watch her interaction with her family and friends. Is she the type that starts conversation? There are some people that doesn't like talking more.
My mum said that as a little girl, I was so reserved and loved keeping to myself that my younger sister gets away with so many things. I won't complain or explain what really happened. Whenever she finds out and ask why, I will say that I don't have strength for long talk.

She might be a peacemaker and has gentle spirit. She might always felt that trying to explain her excuse will make her to offend you so "let me just say am sorry and take full blame" matter close. If this is the case, then you have to conceive her otherwise.

Maybe she didn't love you.

3 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Deckline(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2018
OP,you are not giving it to her well in "ze oza room"... That's why.

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by danieljessy: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Maybe she is not the chatty type and finds solace in saying those two words.I would want to say she's not comfortable with you but how can that be since you're her bf

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
As In If You Love Me Or Cheating On Me You Will Say It's Nothing Or You're So Sorry Lemme Understand You tongue ...

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by femi4: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
Any lady that use sorry loosely will always hurt a man's feeling
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by habsydiamond(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2018
She must be a confused babe for her to be saying nothing everytime.... That's piss me off too... There can never be communication in ur relationship simply because she is holding back...talk to her, if she did not change move on bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by nwakibe: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Your own is better that says sorry. Come and meet my own that will even walk away on you. I know that I don't have a girl friend. What is keeping me in the relationship is the way she handles me in the other room.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2018
I hate these words "k" and "nothing" with passion..... Oga be patient, talk to her... If later on, you aren't comfortable, then it's up to you to decide...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2018
nwakibe:
Your own is better that says sorry. Come and meet my own that will even walk away on you. I know that I don't have a girl friend. What is keeping me in the relationship is the way she handles me in the other room.
So if you come find better person, you go codedly leave her... Lol..gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Wuraola01(f): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I hate these words "k" and "nothing" with passion..... Oga be patient, talk to her... If later on, you aren't comfortable, then it's up to you to decide...

Lol. Most guys do cheesy

I especially like using "k" but was told it's rude. sad
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by goodnewscliff(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
MEHNN I SO HATE DUMB GIRLS EHHNNN
SHE WILL TALKING AND RESPONDING AS IF WE ARE CHATTING ON WHATSAPP WITH GLO SUBSCRIPTION.....
girls dat will want her guy to always know whats wrong with her as if say na work!!!! Those kinda of girls that dont know how to reciprocate communication should not even been in a relationship in d first place....
Whom am i to judge.... THIS IS NIGERIA!!!!!! grin grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Eberechi24(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
mespusinglez:
oh really.....so its not a problem abi
She wants you to discover whats wrong by yourself but Being inexpressive doesn't solve problems or make your partner understand that's something is wrong Ayaf stopped. I express myself now.

Make her feel comfortable with you, Stop being harsh on her(if you are).

No, she is not cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Eberechi24(f): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
femi4:
Any lady that use sorry loosely will always hurt a man's feeling
It's really hurts, I stopped it when it was used on me. You wont know what it's on his/her Mind, it's just like walking on timebomb.
Communication is very important in life. Communication without feedback is incomplete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Ayobami7(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2018
补时扑救主

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by MarianaTrench: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
You're dating a nut case!

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Eberechi24(f): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Iamtosignno:
As In If You Love Me Or Cheating On Me You Will Say It's Nothing Or You're So Sorry Lemme Understand You tongue ...
Lol, Cheating kwa? I don't cheat boo. tongue If you hurt me, you say sorry. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Landlord's Daughter In Love With Me??? / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! / The Tell-tale Sign Of Low Self-esteem Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.