Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. (5771 Views)

What Kinda Lips Attract You The Most? / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Be even more laconic.

Let her be the one complaining.

3 Likes

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
goodnewscliff:
MEHNN I SO HATE DUMB GIRLS EHHNNN
SHE WILL TALKING AND RESPONDING AS IF WE ARE CHATTING ON WHATSAPP WITH GLO SUBSCRIPTION.....
girls dat will want her guy to always know whats wrong with her as if say na work!!!! Those kinda of girls that dont know how to reciprocate communication should not even been in a relationship in d first place....
Whom am i to judge.... THIS IS NIGERIA!!!!!! grin grin angry angry
lol...n if she tells him her problem is money now, he will run oooo, say shes demanding too much. Abi no b naija we dey again?
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by abimbola74(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

She wants you to discover whats wrong by yourself but Being inexpressive doesn't solve problems or make your partner understand that's something is wrong Ayaf stopped. I express myself now.

Make her feel comfortable with you, Stop being harsh on her(if you are).

No, she is not cheating on you.
Same problem I had with my ex ....I hate it when a lady can't communicate.i'm always like wtf,why r we dating slf if u cnt tell me wassup with u .Happy I dnt hv to deal with dat sh*t again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by goodnewscliff(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nigeria women jst get different problems coupled with their number one problem.... Lack of money!! angry angry

No be force to date shaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
Lol, Cheating kwa? I don't cheat boo. tongue If you hurt me, you say sorry. tongue
I Can't Say Sorry Cos You Cheat Too wink
Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by JERRY1925(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
nwakibe:
Your own is better that says sorry. Come and meet my own that will even walk away on you. I know that I don't have a girl friend. What is keeping me in the relationship is the way she handles me in the other room.

Guy are u dating my Ex?
Reason I left her o...
U catch her cheating she walks out.
U trying to have a meaningful fight to get things settled.. She walks out and come back some hours later begging.

So I had to run

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by DONADAMS(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
na so dem be...no worry yourself..when she taya she go let you know...but it's annoying sha

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
You just described me lipsrsealed

Its for all you soft people. You can't be dating me and be saying its nothing. I will frustrate the girl till she talks or ignore her totally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / #bbnaija: Female Housemates Captured During Shower Hour This Morning (18+video) / This Is The Video And Pic Of Lady That Was Use By Yahoo's Guys In Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.