Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (82070 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
An internet fraudster aka Yahoo-boy got the shock of his life after a white woman he duped came all the way from her country to have him arrested.

A white lady has done the unthinkable by causing the arrest of a male internet fraudster known locally as a ‘sakawa’ boy in Ghana, AdomNews has reported.

The white lady had been defrauded for so many years by the Ghanaian whose name has been identified as Solomon Attah.

According to a video report the ‘sakawa’ boy (internet fraudster/Yahoo-boys) reportedly extorted over 20,000 euros (GHC 113,000) from the white lady in question years back.

After extorting so much from the lady he cut ties with her. So the lady with another white guy who appeared to be her new boyfriend/husband did all they could to track Solomon and his boys down.

From the video, one can see that they contacted the Criminal Investigations Department down here in Ghana.

So after getting to know where Solomon and his crew lived to carry-out their dubious scams, they paid them a surprise visit at home.

Solomon and his crew attempted to bolt after realising that their cup was full but the police personnel were quick enough to capture them. They were handcuffed and paraded to the police station.

The white guy demanded that Attah paid part or the full amount of money he extorted.

Solomon said he’s ready to do that. There was a car parked in the compound which he could be heard saying that he’ll sell for 10,000 Euros—that’ll cover half of the amount.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/white-woman-flies-all-the-way-from-her-country-to-arrest-yahoo-boy-who-duped-her/

L

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2018

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by dollytino4real(f): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
oji kokose ole thiefers

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by kaybaba25(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
so no be only naija dey scam na wa o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by mytime24(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bush meat don catch hunter cheesy

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by GistMore: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by gideon1971(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ghanaian G boys will be like
"Bros if I scam you now, hope u will not come to my father's house to arrest me.

White people will be forming paparazzi like
" try it now, I will not only arrest you, I will arrest ur kindred

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Giddymoney(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please ma forgive him

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by corpersforum(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Justicesmith: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make
Up To $519/DAY...” start now

http:///2BigwUB
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
More of this kinda have news pleaseeee.

Fraud doesn't pay!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Wespur: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin

Savagery

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by ZombieTAMER: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Na hungry white woman...

Just because of 8million naira

Modified : for all the idiots quoting me... How much did you think the woman will spend coming down to Ghana with her hubby... Visa.. Flight ticket... Accommodation.. Inoculation.. Etc

My point is ... This is a vindictive old woman who would rather burn down her house and give it out to the less privileged...

I have seen instances where... Supposed victims of internet fraud give out more money knowing its a scam.. Advising these boys to get into something meaningful with the money... Wishing them well.. Knowing fully well Africa is a hell's kitchen ...

Finally.... Fraud is evil .. It pays to be up right

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by KwadjoBoy: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
As a citizen of the republic of Ghana I declare these ones to be unclaimed

11 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by itiswellandwell: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mheen! The woman new boyfriend try ooo! This happened courtesy of the woman's new boyfriend. The woman no get tactics or liver like that. Kudos to the new boyfriend.
May we all miraculously get rid of irrelevant people in our lives and instant replacement of relevant people that will bring great impact just like this woman's boyfriend to our lives.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by BOOMnaija(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Owo baa grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by stanley000: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dating boys done turn yahoo to another tin, they have finally cast the game, from Rituals to pants to bra to name a few. There are other several departments in scam but it is dating that has so far been the nuisance.... Awon Dada gang, that's their symbol. Dada and iPhone

Gee na brainwork but dating is ritual coz even as at 2007 dating has already stopped paying.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
The woman: I need to travel down there to look into the eyes of the man who did this to me angry

The sakawa boy on seeing the woman: Jesu!!! This one must be dream! Abeg make person pour me water make I see road well!!!

grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by darfay: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
E
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by cana882(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ehey!!!

8 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by humilitypays(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wow, I love this shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by idioticpmb: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ha!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Topmaike007(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
wow dis one strong oo

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by cana882(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:
G
Masun grin

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by frankmoney(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make sure he goes to jail

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by ComrArk: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
New development!
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by crisycent: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Idiots...
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Enemyofpeace: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Toflez(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
this one strong oo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.