Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Taboo - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Taboo (43805 Views)

Taboo [18+] / The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / Taboo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by francium001: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ayo done enter one chance
Re: The Taboo by FairCritic(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice update.
Re: The Taboo by eaddyboy: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2019
I boarded the flight late but I'm here finally

Nice one Op
I sense this feeling that ToyinOlorunsola is the same person behind the moniker LoveToRead due to my careful observation of Details so far! cheesy cheesy

Anyways good to see u guys are following too LightQueen, Ann2012, FairCritic et al

Ayo Just has it all to lose!

2 Likes

Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
wink

eaddyboy:

Nice one Op
I sense this feeling that ToyinOlorunsola is the same person behind the moniker LoveToRead due to my careful observation of Details so far! cheesy cheesy

Anyways good to see u guys are following too LightQueen, Ann2012, FairCritic et al

Re: The Taboo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
eaddyboy:

Nice one Op

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2019
eaddyboy:

Nice one Op

cheesy
Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2019
He was stupefied. ‘What a minute, are you saying you called her?’

‘Yes, I did.’

He opened his mouth. ‘With my phone?’

‘Yes.’ She looked at him straight in the eyes. Again, his natural response would have been serious indignation. How dare she do that? How could
she pick his phone, go through his privacy and call a lady whose number was on the phone?

He breathed in and out fast. He was surprised that he felt no anger for her.

‘I told her to back off; that I’m your sweet-heart, your girlfriend,’ she continued very calmly. ‘And that she should get herself another
boyfriend.’

He got to his feet. ‘Oh, God. You said all that?’

She was studying him. He paced briefly around the room.

‘Why are you behaving as if you hate me?’ she asked.

He was surprised again. ‘Hate you? What are you talking about?’

‘Because you look very angry.’

He tried to calm down. ‘I was just wondering at your audacity.’

‘If you really like me, you won’t behave like that.’

He was now on the defensive. Juliet had pushed him on the defense line.

‘Of course I like you, Juliet.’

‘I don’t want you to have any other girlfriend. If you must be unfaithful to my sister, I must be the only option.’

He sighed deeply. Now, she was telling him that he was unfaithful. ‘Well, I guess faithfulness would have been better in a case like this.’

His phone rang. Ore was calling again. Juliet picked it and answered it.

‘Yes, what do you want again?’

At the other end, Ore was perplexed. ‘Please, I’ll like to speak with him. Is he there?’

‘Yes, he’s here,’ Juliet replied slowly. ‘But he doesn’t want to speak with you.’

‘That can’t be,’ Ore said almost in frustration. ‘Please, give him the phone.’

‘What nonsense is all this?’ Juliet’s tone rose up. ‘He is not interested in you again and does not want to talk to you! Can’t you understand
simple English? Don’t call him again. Bye-bye!’

With that, Juliet terminated the conversation.

Ayo was amazed. He was not so amazed at Juliet’s impudence of picking his call right in his presence. He was amazed that despite the
impudence, he did nothing about it.

Juliet was all smiles as she dropped the phone on the stool. ‘That should settle it. I hope she never calls again.’

He could not find a word to say. A whole Ayo could not say anything!

‘Are you angry with me?’ she asked.

He tried a grin. ‘No.’

‘Why are you standing away from your baby girl?’

He grinned again and moved to sit by her side on the bed, wrapping her shoulders with his right hand. She encircled his waist with her hands,
placing her head on his right shoulder.

‘Are you mad at me?’ she asked again.

FOR FULL READING: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sweet_taboo/25241

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by Jay1F(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Some stories I dey read these days dey make me vex.. Which kin yeye be this?? If a girl tries this with me, I'm throwing her out of my house. Nonsense and Manabbqgrills!
Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2019
Juliet is taking it too far and Ayo is just looking like a slowpoke on top his sis in law kitten.....is OK oooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Taboo by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2019
Let me not talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by aprilwise(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2019
LightQueen:
Same with me , I don't have any word to say even if I have something say I won't talk cos Ayo is already trapped in bottom power

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by Emmzy201(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
LightQueen:
You are truly everywhere in lit. Section
Re: The Taboo by perfect25(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
following nyc one bt Ayo na mumu sha oo
Re: The Taboo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
You are truly everywhere in lit. Section
Huh??
Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Ayo was amazed. He was not so amazed at Juliet’s impudence of picking his call right in his presence. He was amazed that despite the impudence, he did nothing about it.

Juliet was all smiles as she dropped the phone on the stool. ‘That should settle it. I hope she never calls again.’

He could not find a word to say. A whole Ayo could not say anything!

‘Are you angry with me?’ she asked.

He tried a grin. ‘No.’

‘Why are you standing away from your baby girl?’

He grinned again and moved to sit by her side on the bed, wrapping her shoulders with his right hand. She encircled his waist with her hands,
placing her head on his right shoulder.

‘Are you mad at me?’ she asked again.

He smiled. ‘Oh, no,’ he found himself saying. ‘You have done the right thing, my dear.’ He caressed her back and kissed her cheek.

Ore could not believe her ears. So, this was it. This was how Ayo would use and dump her, just like that! Because he was now a man on the rise and living in Abuja, he had allowed himself to be swayed by an Abuja babe. She would not just fold her hands and allow herself to be treated so disdainfully like that. She knew the lady she had talked to couldn’t be more beautiful than she was, for she knew that she, Ore was a paragon of beauty. Being a runner up in the Miss Campus beauty competition was not a fluke. She was certainly beautiful.

So, why was he still going out with another lady? It must be greed. Ayo must be lustful and greedy. Some men were like that. They would
never be content with a woman. He was certainly one of such men. But Ore would not just allow the matter to go just like that. She decided she
would teach Ayo a lesson.

Mandy was having a tough time explaining to the children that their daddy would not be coming home that Friday.

‘He will surely come tomorrow morning,’ she said.

‘Let’s go to Abuja to go and meet him,’ Tosin, the four-year old second child said.

‘But mummy, why is he not coming today?’ Tomi asked.

‘It’s his work,’ Mandy tried to explain.

‘Let’s go and meet him,’ Tosin insisted, looking determined.

‘We can’t meet him, joo,’ her brother said. ‘Don’t you know Abuja is far?’

‘We’ll take a jet, or a rocket,’ Tosin said.

Her mother could not help smiling at her innocence. ‘There will be no need for that. Tomorrow is just few hours to go. He will be around
tomorrow.’

Just then, her phone rang from the center table. Tosin rushed to pick the phone and to hand it to her mother. The caller was unknown.

‘Hello, good evening.’

‘Good evening, madam,’ the caller said. It was a female voice.

‘Who’s on the line, please?’

‘I have vital information for you, madam,’ the caller said. ‘Right now, your husband is with a lady in Abuja. He’s having an affair with her.’

‘What? Who are you? Where …?’

The line had been disengaged. Mandy tried to call the number back, but the service provider said the number could not be reached. She mused
on the caller. Who was she and why had she called? Could the caller be playing prank, or was it a blackmailer on the prowl? But could it be true
that her husband was indeed with a lady?

There was no point deceiving herself that Ayo, her husband, was capable of being unfaithful. He tried to be loving and caring, but one could not
really tell in a matter like this. As a strong believer, she believed she must always be supporting him in prayers. The nature of his job made him
to be exposed to many people and many things. She had always believed God would take care of things.

She decided she would ask him about the ‘Abuja lady’ when he came around. For now, she let things lie low.

They took their dinner, each sitting at his/her favorite sitting chair. It was few minutes to eight and he was still in Abuja, courtesy of Juliet. They savored their meal and thereafter went to the living room to watch the television. They hardly talked to each other, but even then, their silence conveyed a lot of meanings. They were bound together in secret love affair. It was a conspiracy they hoped to keep from public view, even from the domestic servants. So, while they were in the sitting-room, they knew they did not have to say much. They would have more than enough time in the confine and privacy of his bedroom to explicitly express themselves.

They watched the movies till about midnight. He stood up to retire to his bedroom. Expectedly, few minutes after he was there, Juliet came to
join him.

‘Hello,’ she greeted, smiling.

‘Hi.’ He had already changed into pajamas and was lying on the bed.

She came to lie down by his side. He held her left hand.

‘What’re you thinking about?’ she asked.

He shrugged. ‘Nothing important’.

‘Are you thinking of her?’

He blinked rapidly. ‘Who?’

‘My sister, Mandy?’

She was very right: he was thinking about his wife.

‘Yes,’ he said simply.

‘You missed her so much?’

‘Well, a bit. And I miss the children.’ He smiled again and quickly added: ‘All the same, I’m glad to have you with me, Juliet.’

Read more: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sweet_taboo/25241

(This other story can be of interest to you.

Captives of Lust

Funmi is a wife of a rich business mogul. She has everything going on well in her life. The appearance of Nancy on the scene threatens to sweep Funmi’s husband away and to destroy everything Funmi has labored for. She will not take this. She is prepared to go to any length to fight for what she believes is hers, including street fighting.

However, the fight goes beyond the physical, and thankfully, she soon realizes this. As for the man, he too realizes that the affair with the other lady is nothing other than an experience of captivity.

Read from: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/captives_of_lust/25567 )
Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by SeyiDominion: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nice story. keep it up.
Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2019
‘Hi.’ He had already changed into pajamas and was lying on the bed.

She came to lie down by his side. He held her left hand.

‘What’re you thinking about?’ she asked.

He shrugged. ‘Nothing important’.

‘Are you thinking of her?’

He blinked rapidly. ‘Who?’

‘My sister, Mandy?’

She was very right: he was thinking about his wife.

‘Yes,’ he said simply.

‘You missed her so much?’

‘Well, a bit. And I miss the children.’ He smiled again and quickly added: ‘All the same, I’m glad to have you with me, Juliet.’

She smiled too. ‘Are you sure about that?’

‘Sure, Juliet.’ He rubbed her hand.

‘I love you,’ she said.

He sighed but said nothing.

‘Won’t you say something?’

He chuckled. ‘I don’t want to say what I have in mind?’

She was totally curious. ‘What do you have in mind?’

‘I think it’s better I don’t say it, baby girl.’

She climbed to sit on his tummy. The child’s play had started again. ‘You’ll have to tell me.’

‘What if I don’t?’

‘Then, I’ll not get down from here.’

He chuckled. His hands caressed her thighs.

She slightly shook her legs. ‘Hmn, hmn, I didn’t say you should do that. You’re under punishment for not saying what you were expected to
say.’

‘Sorry, ma,’ he said mockingly. His hands went to her waist.

‘Don’t touch my body,’ she said.

‘Are these ones part of your body?’ His hands went to her breasts.

She playfully slapped his hands and he removed them from where he had placed them.

‘Are they part of your own body?’ she asked rhetorically.

She stared into his eyes. ‘Tell me what you have in mind.’

‘Alright.’ He closed his eyes. ‘What I have in mind is if I should travel from Abuja to Lagos by flight, it’s just about an hour, but if I go by road,
I’ll spend over ten hours.’

She grinned and shook her head. ‘That’s not what you have in mind.’

‘How could you tell, dear lady?’

‘Because I know that’s not what was on your mind.’

‘Tell me, what’s on my mind, then.’

‘Okay, I’ll tell you. What reward will you give me if I tell you the truth?’

‘Reward?’

‘Yes, reward.’

He thought briefly. ‘I’ll buy one thousand naira recharge card for you.’

She shook her head. ‘Hmn, hmn, that’s not what I want.’

‘What do you want?’

She sighed. ‘This is the reward I want, and I want it right now: I don’t want you to have any other girlfriend.’

He was bemused. ‘I thought I’ve given my words on that.’

‘I want you to say it solemnly and seriously. Wait.’ She stood up from him and got down from the bed.

He was still bemused. ‘Where’re you going?’

‘Give me one minute. I’ll be back.’ She left the bedroom.

Now, what was she up to? He wondered and awaited her. A minute later, she was back.

She came to sit by the bedside, lifted his right thumb and before he knew it, used a razor she had brought to make small cut on the thumb.

‘Ouch! What are you doing?’

‘Sh-sh.’ She made a small cut on her own thumb. A trickle of blood had come out of the two fingers. She joined her thumb with his, such that
the blood mixed.

Continue reading from: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sweet_taboo/25241

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Taboo by aprilwise(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Juliet, how could she swearing An oat with her sister's husband. She is crazy. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
aprilwise:
Juliet, how could she swearing An oat with her sister's husband. She is crazy. Thanks for the update

Juliet is crazy big time
Re: The Taboo by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Stupidity sad
Re: The Taboo by francium001: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
This girl is mad oo, your sister's husband.
Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2019
She came to sit by the bedside, lifted his right thumb and before he knew it, used a razor she had brought to make small cut on the thumb.

‘Ouch! What are you doing?’

‘Sh-sh.’ She made a small cut on her own thumb. A trickle of blood had come out of the two fingers. She joined her thumb with his, such that
the blood mixed.

‘Now, swear to me that you’ll never have any other girlfriend again; that I’ll be your only girlfriend.’

‘This is serious, Juliet! Must we do this?’

‘Yes. Except you’re just deceiving me; except you want to use and dump me.’

‘Alright. Let’s do it.’

They did the swearing to the effect that they would always love each other, no matter what, and that apart from his wife, no other lady must
ever come between them. She sucked his thumb, while she made him to suck hers. The swearing was over. He sighed. For the second time
within four weeks, he had been made to swear to an oath. Goodness!

Juliet was very happy after the deed.

‘Now, you’re mine and I’m yours,’ she said gleefully.

He nodded. She climbed on the bed again and lay on his body.

‘How heavy am I?’

‘Feather weight.’

She pressed her body on his. He could feel all the contours – including the breasts, belly, hips, knees and the feet - of her petite body.

‘Still feather weight.’

‘Okay. I like my weight as it is.’

‘I like it too. It makes you potable.’

She planted her mouth on his.

On Saturday, by nine in the morning, he was set to leave the house. The driver conveyed him to the airport. His flight departed 10.10 a.m. and by 11.05, he was in Lagos.

He took a metro cab home. His children ran out to greet him as if they had not seen him in ages.

‘Daddy! Daddy!’ they chorused.

He was glad to see them too, happy to be re-united with his family.

He gave them short cakes and packs of Ribena drinks as his welcome gifts.

‘Daddy, we will come to Abuja one day to see you,’ Tosin said. ‘And we will come in a big jet.’

‘Yes, daddy,’ her brother concurred. ‘We will come to Abuja.’

‘Alright,’ he told them. ‘That will be no problem.’

Later, he was in the bedroom with his wife.

‘Mandy, my dear. I hope you’re not missing me so much.’

‘I am,’ she answered.

‘Sorry about that. I always terribly miss you too.’

Her mind went to the anonymous caller and the ‘Abuja lady’ and she wondered if indeed he missed her. But she decided not to mention the
issue for now.

‘Come over here, my dear.’ He spread his arms to her. She came to him and he hugged her.

‘Oh, my darling Mandy, it’s good to see you and hold you so passionately again.’ She smiled and he thought it was Juliet he saw. Like Mandy,
like Juliet, he thought. He kissed her passionately. Somehow, he decided he would be showing double portion of whatever affection he had for
Juliet, for his wife. He removed her blouse and stared at her bra.

‘Just see how delectable my darling is,’ he muttered.

Mandy only smiled. Then she pointed at the door.

‘The children may burst in anytime,’ she said.

‘Ah, that’s true.’ He quickly went to lock the door.

‘Now, let me see the wonderful things inside that sexy bra of yours.’

‘They’re things you’ve seen several times before.’

‘Yes. Yet, they’re things I can’t be tired of seeing and playing with.’ He came to remove the bra and to play with everything he could play with.
Unlike other weekends that he would go out on Saturday, he was indoors throughout today.

Download full story at: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sweet_taboo/25241

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Mandy only smiled. Then she pointed at the door.

‘The children may burst in anytime,’ she said.

‘Ah, that’s true.’ He quickly went to lock the door.

‘Now, let me see the wonderful things inside that sexy bra of yours.’

‘They’re things you’ve seen several times before.’

‘Yes. Yet, they’re things I can’t be tired of seeing and playing with.’ He came to remove the bra and to play with everything he could play with.
Unlike other weekends that he would go out on Saturday, he was indoors throughout today.

It was hours later, in the evening, when Mandy told him about the anonymous phone call.

‘So, who’s this Abuja babe that the caller was talking about? How many babes are you keeping in Abuja?’ she asked him.

‘The person that called did not mention her name?’

‘No,’ Mandy answered.

He sighed as his mind was busy. He was 99.9 per cent sure it was Ore that made the call.

‘The caller is only playing pranks,’ he said. ‘There’s no such thing as Abuja babe. I don’t have a girlfriend, or a lady friend over there. The
person is just rabble rousing.’

‘Are you sure, dear?’

He grinned. ‘Mandy, my darling, don’t you trust me again? Some agents of the devil just want to put an end to the love and peace in this house,
but the good Lord will not allow them.’

‘Amen,’ she said emphatically.

In his mind, he was angry at Ore. How could she do that? It was true that Juliet was impudent for picking her call and being saucy to her, but
Ore should not have become vindictive and shouldn’t have gone to the extent of calling his wife and telling her lurid tales. He was not happy
with her at all.

On Sunday, they all dressed up gaily to attend the church they normally attended. Mandy prayed for her family, especially her husband. She
prayed to God to remove covetousness from his eyes. Later that evening, he took a metro cab to the airport, although his wife volunteered to
drive him.

‘I don’t want to stress you, my dear,’ he told her.

He got to the airport on time to take the early evening flight to Abuja.

As soon as he left the house, Mandy put a call to Juliet, her sister.

‘Hello, Juliet. How are you?’

‘Fine, sister. How is Lagos?’

‘Lagos is fine. So, you’ll start your primary assignment tomorrow?’

‘Yes, just like I told you.’

‘Good. There’s something I want you to do for me.’

‘What’s that, sister?’

‘See, I have information that my husband is dating a lady over there in Abuja.’

‘A lady?’

‘Yes. Thank God, you’re there. I want you to closely monitor him and I want a regular report of your findings.’

‘That will be no problem. But I think that information is false and malicious. So far, I can say that Uncle Ayo is a very faithful man. Sister, you’re
lucky o. Your husband is the kind of man I will wish to have as husband.’

Mandy sighed. ‘All the same, one can never tell. Just monitor him and give me reports, okay?’

Read more from: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sweet_taboo/25241

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by Ann2012(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Taboo by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by GreatAmmy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
I Don Reach The Level, Ayo Is A Crazy Dude And For Juliet She Will Surely Get Her Reward.

1 Like

Re: The Taboo by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
As soon as he left the house, Mandy put a call to Juliet, her sister.

‘Hello, Juliet. How are you?’

‘Fine, sister. How is Lagos?’

‘Lagos is fine. So, you’ll start your primary assignment tomorrow?’

‘Yes, just like I told you.’

‘Good. There’s something I want you to do for me.’

‘What’s that, sister?’

‘See, I have information that my husband is dating a lady over there in Abuja.’

‘A lady?’

‘Yes. Thank God, you’re there. I want you to closely monitor him and I want a regular report of your findings.’

‘That will be no problem. But I think that information is false and malicious. So far, I can say that Uncle Ayo is a very faithful man. Sister, you’re
lucky o. Your husband is the kind of man I will wish to have as husband.’

Mandy sighed. ‘All the same, one can never tell. Just monitor him and give me reports, okay?’

‘Alright, sister. I’ll do that. How’re Tomi and Tosin?’

‘They’re fine. They’re always asking after you.’

‘That’s good. My regards to them.’

‘Alright. Bye for now.’

‘Bye, sister.’

Mandy disconnected the line. She wondered if she had done the right thing. If your husband was going astray, was it giving him close
monitoring that would stop his infidelity? Would it not be better, as a believer in the efficacy of prayers to intensify one’s prayers? She
shrugged. But if it was true that he had a lady friend, why must he do that? Why was he going after other lady when he already legally had one?

Unconsciously, Mandy looked at herself. At thirty-six, and after having two child births, she still had a trim and lovely figure. She was still pretty
and desirable. Why couldn’t Ayo be content with what he had? Covetousness, that was the problem. She decided that she would intensify her prayers against the spirit of lustfulness in his life.

About seven p.m., he got to the Arrival Lounge of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. As he sauntered towards the exit door of the expansive hall, he saw Jane and a man approach him.

‘Good evening, sir. You’re welcome, sir,’ Jane greeted him.

He could not hide his surprise. ‘Jane, how’re you?’

‘Fine, sir. How was your flight?’

‘Fine. What are you doing here?’

‘I’ve been sent by the Permanent Secretary, Ms. Popo, to bring a driver and convey you to your residence, sir.’

Now, his surprise was total. ‘Ms. Popo went through all this trouble for me?’

‘It’s no trouble, sir. It’s all to make things convenient for you. You should not be jumping from one cab to another, sir.’

He nodded. ‘Well, that’s very considerate of her.’ He looked at the man that accompanied her curiously.

‘This is Mr. Ahmed, the driver.’

‘Good evening, sir,’ the man she had just introduced as Ahmed greeted and gave a slight bow.

‘Good evening.’

‘If you don’t mind, sir,’ Jane said and extended her hands towards his valise. He handed the bag to her.

‘This way, sir.’ She preceded him out of the hall, while Ahmed was on his heels. They went to the park where an official Peugeot 604 car was
parked. Jane opened the right back door for him. She then dropped the valise in the car and joined the back seat from the left side. The car slid
out of the park and joined the main road.

‘So, how is everything, Jane? I’ve not seen you or heard from you for a while.’

‘All is well, sir. It’s the job that has taken over my time.’

‘The job? The job shouldn’t stop you from at least calling, dear Jane.’

She smiled. ‘I apologize, Mr. Ariyo.’

‘By the way, how did you know I would be arriving at the time I arrived?’

‘It has become a routine, hasn’t it? We knew you traveled and would be getting back to Abuja Sunday afternoon or early evening. We’ve been
at the airport waiting since four o’clock.’

‘Wonderful,’ he said.

Because of the presence of the driver, he could not discuss much with her. Many minutes later, the car slid inside the compound of his residence.

READ FULL STORY AT: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sweet_taboo/25241

READ OTHER INTERESTING STORIES AT: https://flavortales..com/
Re: The Taboo by Kaycee9242(m): 5:38am On Feb 24, 2019
wow what a lovely story, op well done and when are we expecting d next update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Perception-A romantic story by Dr Ogo / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller / Why I Separated Myself From Catholicism – Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.