Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (50957 Views)

Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video) / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) / Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by medropoly(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Whenever I see this thing called Sophia, I get irritated
i tell u my broda
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by kakale1: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
GistMore:
Davido first baby mama, Sophia Momodu is currently in Lagos, she stepped out in style as she poses with her jeep.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/davido-1st-baby-mama-sophia-momodu-poses-with-her-jeep

how this thread become news pls stop posting irrelevant news
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey Sophie,
Wetyn be yr profession??
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Yemisi87: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congrat. My wife will soon pose with hers in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin jobless olosho feeding off her bastard child tongue what irony

We now have verified Nigerian Adsense for sale
Eh Ya oooo
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
OBO still de for you
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) by Matinho: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
And get free herpes
ClassiqueMan:
To Bleep this girl just they hungry me shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.