Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 (15850 Views)

Most Played Songs Of The Year / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria / Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Davido has achieved a lot in the music industry but there's no basis of comparison between him and WizKid. The people packaging Davido are doing a great job. They're excellent.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by kolnel: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Very much true
German 94.5 in Massachusetts always play Davido songs
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Na our 9ja guys de play am
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Ayobami7(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
补时神扑救主
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Burgerlomo: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Absolutely correct because they always play his song on NY 97.1 FM cool
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2018
HyconMojo:
Haters, how're you doing? He bought this one too abi ? Yeye people

Anybody can blow in life kid, some people make it in life cos they gat the brain, talent and ability while others will make it just because they are lucky, many rich people in naija got rich by luck. That someone becomes popular doesn't mean they merit it, luck is the reason. Anyway, I also pray for such luck, I'm not even interested in stressing myself, or to get talent, anything I have, make me too blow with it like that with luck. Fck talent!!!
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Trustee1: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Dumb ass! This is the RnB and Hip pop airplay chart!(a minor chart) Not most played song in the US! you all are so gullible!
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by ClassiqueMan: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
donweasley:
Lol, you spoke my mind
Oga na anoda person song em dey take shine angry angry angry

Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by HyconMojo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Anybody can blow in life kid, some people make it in life cos they gat the brain, talent and ability while others will make it just because they are lucky, many rich people in naija got rich by luck. That someone becomes popular doesn't mean they merit it, luck is the reason. Anyway, I also pray for such luck, I'm not even interested in stressing myself, or to get talent, anything I have, make me too blow with it like that with luck. Fck talent!!!
So you no even be billionaire and you dey open your mouth call me KID? Igberaga lo ma pa e
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by BenNash: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Wetin concern wizzy for this one na. You people are entering billboard for first time and feeling cool.

@op It's a weekly chart. Not for the whole of 2018. Its this week dec 15th. They don't produce their overall lists till end of the year.

Apple Music/iTunes has produced an overall list though and soco is on it. Oya sip the sniper first. tongue
Don't be dumb bro.
No one's talking of iTunes chart here, davido was on it last year so that one isn't special. We dey talk billboard you dey talk apple music.
You're saying Davido is entering billboard for the first time?? Which wizkid single is on billboard or has ever been on billboard ?? Please be guided.
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
BenNash:

Don't be dumb bro.
No one's talking of iTunes chart here, davido was on it last year so that one isn't special. We dey talk billboard you dey talk apple music.
You're saying Davido is entering billboard for the first time?? Which wizkid single is on billboard or has ever been on billboard ?? Please be guided.

See this one. On top r&b weekly chart. When wizzys song with drake got to No1 on the billboard Top100. Now dts the main billboard chart. No1.

Wizkids album 'sounds from the other side' is also the first and only naija album to ever enter the billboard album chart. Dt is another coveted billiard chart.

You Cant rewrite history here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by henronelly: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Weyrey you could not even edit the social part well ...Lai Mohammed.Ogun kill u dere
mynairaland2018:

Wetin concern wizzy for this one na. You people are entering billboard for first time and feeling cool.

@op It's a weekly chart. Not for the whole of 2018. Its this week dec 15th. They don't produce their overall lists till end of the year.

Apple Music/iTunes has produced an overall list though and soco is on it. Oya sip the sniper first. tongue
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by GistFullGround: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is a BIG, FAT LIE!!!

Which Radio Station plays Nigerian Artistes here?

If you mistakenly play it on one because you know the DJ, does not mean others will play it
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by YungMillionaire: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yorubas controlling our music like say na only dem waka come...my Delta people where u na dey? Its time for other tribes in the South to represent.
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Drsavage(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lucifer66:
It surpassed Travis Scott Yosemite? The Fvck do people listen to these days?
Bro.... I tire
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Drsavage(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bloggers and fake news...
That's the RnB chart for Pete's sake... And not the shit you say it is.

thumbs up to him though.
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by PlugBlogng: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Exactly what I wanted to say..

hello angel, i am a bad boy but am liking you. kiss i wish us to work.. like can we be friends?
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Georgexx1:

hello angel, i am a bad boy but am liking you. kiss i wish us to work.. like can we be friends?
undecided undecided
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
undecided undecided

please am begging you, just friends. am sure you will like me. am a cool guy.
Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by PlugBlogng: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
YungMillionaire:
Yorubas controlling our music like say na only dem waka come...my Delta people where u na dey? Its time for other tribes in the South to represent.
Sleeping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 by Aidejay(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hahaha! I feel it coming,,,,, this thread right here is how we will look back and laugh at all the people that insulted us before by gods grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOT BANG!!! Small Kolad Ft. S Brown – O’N Poshe [3.7MB] / Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) / BBC News IGBO Officially Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.