Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 (1163 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
hello guys,

I have created similar thread here on nairaland but the product we will using is different from my previous post.

I want to reveal to you the best way to start mini importation or eCommerce business in 2019. the method I will be showing you is the latest method to import cheap product from China and sell it at a huge price here in Nigeria.

we will be focusing on one website which is www.1688.com and I will make this tutorial short and straightforward. I will tell you almost everything you need to know about how to order from www.1688.com and how to sell your imported product with your Facebook account with ease.

you will learn the following:

=> what is eCommerce business and how you can start.
=> what you need to know about www.1688.com and how you can order successfully from this website
=>how to source for hot product to sell
=>how to order your product and ship it to your doorstep
=>marketing technique you can use to market your product: facebook marketing secrets
=>best method to deliver your product to your customer without you staying in Lagos, this idea works for both people who stay in Lagos and outside Lagos state
=> how to target the right audience when setting up your Facebook ad
=> how to source for product that is less than $1 and sell it to Nigerians at #10,000 to #15,000 or more
And much more

Note:
if you have any question feel free to ask
no insult, please.
no spamming

the product I will be using as a case study is call HOT BELT POWER

there is a market for this product all you need to do is to order the product and target the right audience on Facebook to sell this product

below is the image of the product and it cost less than #500, you can sell this product for #10k to 15K it depend on you.

Kindly comment if you're interested to learn more.
You can contact me on WhatsApp 09038194165

more information soon, drop your comment if you are interested.
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
see the image below

Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Packboizzy(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Interested
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
When we are talking about importation, many people believed that it can only work for the rich people “You are right” and you are wrong in another way. Years ago, importation business is only for the rich people, but with the help of Information that am giving you the good News that with just N15, 000 to N20,000 you as a common Man in Nigeria can build it into a million of Naira.
Am sure that you are still thinking on how you can go to China, USA or Japan with just N15, 000 and load a container, don’t worry I will show you how is possible just make sure that you read this guild from A-Z. Is not easy for any businessman without millions of dollars to buy a product from the Company I mentioned above not to talk about custom duties charges, arranging clearing agents and working with a bank. Due to the slow process of the port facilities imported could spend a lot of time even before they are cleared by customs.

But with the help of the internet, you can make the process within a short period of time. The internet provided the needed avenue that allows the small-scale businessmen like you who have interest in venturing into the importation business. Even with less than N20, 000.

Here I will be taking you through how to start your own importation Business step-by-step. I have designed this information Manual to be short and precise. So do pay attention to all details as we move on.

WHERE TO IMPORT YOUR PRODUCT FROM:

Importation business is basically a new way to buy a product from foreign land easily and have it shipped to Nigeria. Therefore we shall be making use of the Internet as tools to make it successful. For the purpose of this online importation, we shall be considering China as our focus. About 70% of the good import to Africa is manufactured in China. China has become one of the largest economies in the world after USA.

But the advantage of doing business with China is that they offer the product based on the customer demand and standard.
The website I will be focusing on is www.1688.com , you can buy a cheap product here as low as 0.5 dollars (#200) or less and sell it for #10,000 to #20,000 depending on the product you order for.

Please if truly you want to make a huge amount of money on mini importation business don’t buy from ALIEXPRESS.COM, DHGATE.E.COM AND ALIBABA.COM
they can send you back to your village lol.

Most of the sellers on these sites buy from
www.1688.com and they resell the products at a huge price, they can send you back to your village if you buy from them. Only buy from[b] www.1688.com [/b] the only issue with www.1688.com is, it in Chinese language but don’t worry I will show you how you can successfully buy from www.1688.com and deliver your product here in Nigeria with ease.

HOW TO FIND THE BEST PRODUCTS:
Use Google chrome to visit www.1688.com and translate the website to English, don’t bother you self to signup I will show you how you can buy from
www.1688.com we will be using some agent who are Chinese and also understand English, all you need to do is to search for the product and send the product link to any of this agent and they will help you source for it, tell you the product and shipping cost in naira, once you make payment they will ship the product to you within 3 to 7 days, then you can start selling.

You all knew that no business will be profitable without an adequate market to sell its product. Same applies to importation business. Before you start importing goods you need to go to the market and find what people have needs and want. The secret to success here is to only concentrate on those products that people are willing to pay for no matter the cost.

The example of this product is the products that solve their problem, household products which have become extremely popular or is the latest trend. Visits the market, shops and popular shops to see what people are chasing after.

Notice what is happening in your environment, find out what people are rushing to buy every now and then.
we will be using Facebook to sell your product, there are millions of Nigerians who are ready to pay for your products online via social media what you need to do is to look for way to reach them, I will show you how to reach your customers using Facebook ads and other marketing methods you need to follow to reach your targeted audience with click of a button.
I will continue soon if you have any question kindly ask.

you can contact me via WhatsApp on 09038194165 if you need my help or advance importation guide
i will update soon
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
How to order your product on www.1688.com

this is where the problem is since you don't know how to speak Chinese language, but there is a way out, currently I am using 2 logistics companies anytime I want to order on www.1688.com I will search for the product I want to order and select the cheapest with high quality I will now send the product link to the logistic company on WhatsApp they will tell me both the product cost and the shipping, I will now make payment.

the logistic company will now process my order and deliver it within 3 to 7 days and I will start selling my products online using Facebook ads.
this is the only way you can order from
www.1688.com.

if you need the details of the 2 agents I'm using to order product from 1688.com to Nigeria, then I will advise you to get my advance course, reason is I didn't get it for free so don't expect me to give it out for free, I can only teach you for free, get my advance mini importation course but it is not free oooo, you will learn more in the guide. contact me via WhatsApp 09038194165

How to deliver your product within Nigeria.
Don't use DHL, NIPOST, and EMS. they can send you back to your village and turn things upside down for you, which you may eventually quit.

you can use KOS, CEDAR but these two delivery companies are not the best. in my advance mini importation guide, i show the best delivery companies up to 5, which you can partner with to deliver your product within Nigeria.

the Interesting part is you don't even need to see your product before you deliver your product to your customers, they will help you store your goods any time you have an order you will send your customer details to them via WhatsApp, they will deliver the product and make payment to your bank account base on the payment day you choose. if you need their detail contact me via WhatsApp on 09038194165

I can only share their detail with someone who wants to start importation business ASAP. all the details are in my advance mini importation course.
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
images below show how people are reacting to my ads on facebook.

Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by olascadbest: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Let me still have more details Information ?
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
how possible you make 80k to 100k monthly with HOT BELT POWER.

you order 25ps which cost #500 for each which is 25 X 500 =12500
shipping cost lets say 5000 and you use 5000 to drive traffic from Facebook, which means you spend #22,500

Now you sell each for N8,000
8,000 X 25 = #200,000

#200,000 - #22,500= #177,500 pure profit.

you may be thinking how possible is this, there are thousands of Nigerians on facebook who are ready to pay for your product, what you need to do is to learn how you can target the right audience, I will show you soon.

HOT BELT SHAPER is not the only product you can sell on facebook, there are many products you can order on 1688.com and sell for a good price and make huge profit

more update soon, if you have any question kindly ask.

whatsapp 09038194165 for any info.
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
olascadbest:
Let me still have more details Information ?

ok, more update soon for better understanding.
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by dikachi86(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
online shopping made easy. shop @ www.smarthshopping.com. your welfare is our concern.
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by dommyini: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Hunry: 1:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Dayfield2:
images below show how people are reacting to my ads on facebook.

This is February, we are in December already.

Is it that you don't have any high converting AD from the past 3 months
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Hunry:

This is February, we are in December already.

Is it that you don't have any high converting AD from the past 3 months
I used it so that you will know it has been long am into the business. if you need more proof contact me.
Re: Learn How You Can Make 80k To 100k Monthly From This Product In 2019 by Dayfield2: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2018
To join my WhatsApp group, WhatsApp 09038194165 so that I can send you the invite link. more update soon.

(1) (Reply)

/ What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? / Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.