Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Pele And Maradona Criticise Messi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Pele And Maradona Criticise Messi (298 Views)

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi / Police On Twitter: The Real Reasons We Don't Go To The Physical Police Stations / Parents Of Tortured Kids In Kaduna Islamic School Criticise Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Pele And Maradona Criticise Messi by Newsblenda(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
​​​​Both Pele And Diego Maradona No Doubt Is A World Football Legends Who Lighten Up The Mood Of Football World During There Time As A Players.
They are World Cup winners granted, but that shouldn't give anyone of them the right to insult Messi because Messi is much better than them.
You cannot compare games played during the 20th century to the one played today because back then there was no much rules in the field and players then played just for fun and defenders then are weak.

Unlike 20th century games the 21st century games are more competitive,more harsh rules on the field, more physical and gives more money and naturally every player will do anything just to be involved in the game and to give his all,do you know why? Because they wants to justify there worth.

To procure players this days is not easy because clubs spend millions of dollars just to sign one player, and after the huge money spend on signing one player, it is therefore a natural thing that the club expect the players to give them there all to justify there worth.

That is why you see players coming out to fight on the field because they want to prove there worth.

I have said it before and I will still say it again you cannot compare games played today to that of the 20th century.
Defenders then are just weak, I can be somewhere else getting my college degree and at the same time am one of the defender in my football team, that's how defenders were during the 20th century,

I have watch Pele games and also watch maradona games and see how loose and weak the defence are.

Football is business this days and no one in his right sense play with his business?that's why coach are sacked anyhow, players who not performing well are replaced.

Despite all the busy business football world, we still remains lucky seeing someone as talented and special as Messi playing football like is easy thing,scattering defenders leaving them under his fit and disgracing goalkeepers making them crawl for the ball,e.g. Iker Casillas.

A lot of teams who claimed messi has not and cannot score goal against has all been made to shot up by Messi, check records.

A lot of goalkeepers who have claimed that Messi has not scored against them and cannot concede to him, all of them has been made to swallow there words in a more disgraceful way.
e.g
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE REASONS http://newsblenda.com/post/football/real-reasons-why-pele-and-maradona-criticise-messi.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize 6 Boko Haram Terrorists In Mafa / Court Adjourns Trial Of Offa Robbery Suspects / Thieves Invade National Assembly Complex, Burgle Remi Tinubu, Two Others’ Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.