Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Drake Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Drake Rant (730 Views)

US Shoemaker, Skechers Sends Out Kanye West After Showing Up Unannounced / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid / Davido's Mood After Drake And Wizkid Came Closer As They Make New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Drake Rant by adebuk17: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Kim Kardashian has defended Kanye West after his Drake rant in which he alleged that the OVO rapper was threatening his life.

Recall that we reported that Kanye West went off on Drake rant, accusing the Canadian rapper of threatening him following a long-running dispute over alleged “diss” records and accusations of betrayal.
However Kim Kardashian who defended Kanye West, her husband and father of her children, also warned Drake to stop threatening her family.
She wrote: “My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know.
“He has broken so many boundaries, everything from music, stage design, fashion and culture and will continue to change the world.”
@drake Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a drake.
Kim-Kardashian-defends-Kanye-West-after-Drake-rant-lailasnews-1
see conversation here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/kim-kardashian-defends-kanye-west-after.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Drake Rant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2018
Rule 1: Always get your spouse back!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Drake Rant by Nostradamus: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2018
I likey. She defended her husband from dem jealous people.the type I want as my queen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There's Still Hope : Eniola Badmus Tweeted / Nigerian Man Frames 100 Naira Note For Just Looking Crisp. Pics / Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.