Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance (50892 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

You need to be educated. Who was Moses? What about Paul, Timothy, Peter to mention but a few. Were they not called? Turn to Isaiah 45 from verse 1, what do you think the bible was talking about? Decipher that if you have understanding.

Have you not read in 1cor 12:28 and where did God place them. Pls always find out what is written about truth before you join others (freeze) in their foolishness.

Simple question.

Who is a pastor? Moses was not a pastor. Timothy and Paul were pastors. A pastor feeds the flock with the Word of God. In other words, a pastor is a teacher. Freeze is a teacher of the Word, so what makes Oyedepo so special that Freeze cannot correct him? Is Oyedepo greater than Freeze?

Is there a first and a last in the body of Christ?

If you can criticise Freeze, a teacher of the Word, why can't Freeze criticise Oyedepo, a supposed teacher of the Word?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

There should be no mind your business in the body of Christ.

If we hear false teachings, it is our responsibilities as good Christians to challenge the false teachers.

You see what we are saying! What then is the essence of the bible you carry. Sometimes you carry bible about without reading or on the other hand you read without understanding. That's why the bible say you should not be like a child in understanding but in understanding be men 1cor 14:20

Search out for yourself whether what the pastor said is in line with what the scripture says. You think God will judge you bases on what the pastor preaches, God will judge you bases on His word that you have in your hand. "In understanding be men".

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Simple question.

Who is a pastor? Moses was not a pastor. Timothy and Paul were pastors. A pastor feeds the flock with the Word of God. In other words, a pastor is a teacher. Freeze is a teacher of the Word, so what makes Oyedepo so special that Freeze cannot correct him? Is Oyedepo greater than Freeze?

Is there a first and a last in the body of Christ?

If you can criticise Freeze, a teacher of the Word, why can't Freeze criticise Oyedepo, a supposed teacher of the Word?

Was freeze called by God? It takes a man called by God to correct another called of God. Paul and Peter were called of God but when Peter erred, Paul corrected and criticize him. How can a freeze hired by the devil correct a man called of God? I expect you to know better than this

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

Was freeze called by God? It takes a man called by God to correct another called of God. Paul and Peter were called of God but when Peter erred, Paul corrected and criticize him. How can a freeze hired by the devil correct a man called of God? I expect you to know better than this

How do you know who was called or not called by God?

How do you know Oyedepo was called by God?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Ranchhoddas: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rebuke:

Who yhu follow really tells a lot abt yhur life generally. smh

I would rather b called a fool following d likes of Bishop Oyedepo etc than yhur deranged n lost mentor freeze. Yhu can't b any better dan who u follow.

Now, pray for me to be like my mentor Bishop Oyedepo while I pray for yhu to become more n more like yhur man freeze. Can I get an amen for that?

kikikikikiki
Muuuuummmmmuuuuuuuu!

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

You see what we are saying! What then is the essence of the bible you carry. Sometimes you carry bible about without reading or on the other hand you read without understanding. That's why the bible say you should not be like a child in understanding but in understanding be men 1cor 14:20

Search out for yourself whether what the pastor said is in line with what the scripture says. You think God will judge you bases on what the pastor preaches, God will judge you bases on His word that you have in your hand. "In understanding be men".

Look at this hypocrite.

Have you ever bothered to search for yourself whether what Freeze is saying is in line with the Scriptures?

If your pastors are not being mischievous, how come they don't reason with Freeze using the Scriptures? Why is it that they either resort to emotional blackmails and boastful words or they let you (their foot soldiers) attack Freeze using emotions?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

How do you know who was called or not called by God?

How do you know Oyedepo was called by God?

The evidence is all around you. Daniel 11:32. Show me where Freeze fits in to this one verse

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

The evidence is all around you. Daniel 11:32. Show me where Freeze fits in to this one verse

Into what verse? How does that verse relate to being called to do God's work, a calling which was given to all Christians?

Please, I am not a fool. I even thought you would quote the criteria for becoming an overseer that Paul gave, instead you went and picked an isolated verse in an old Testament book to buttress the calling under the New Testament.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Look at this hypocrite.

Have you ever bothered to search for yourself whether what Freeze is saying is in line with the Scriptures?

If your pastors are not being mischievous, [b]how come they don't reason with Freeze using the Scriptures? [/b]Why is it that they either resort to emotional blackmails and boastful words or they let you (their foot soldiers) attack Freeze using emotions?

Have you not read that even devil has transformed himself as an agent of light! Just like Freeze! 2Cor 11:14. Also devil quoted scripture in order to convince Jesus to perform unecessary miracle by temptation also like Freeze. What makes you think Freeze is not being use by the devil with those scripture!

Have you ever read in the bible where Jesus reasons with the devil? Get understanding!
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Rebuke: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
paxonel:
Nigerians,you people are so dumb!
You read in the bible that God caused rachael to become infertile because she mocked david for dancing now you want to say daddy freeze should get something bad for mocking dancing oyedepo.

Una mumu o.

Was rachael not mocking or despising God by despising david who never did anything wrong at the time?
Is daddy freeze not mocking oyedepo for his fraudulent activities?
Why are you fraudulent in Gods name and at the same time dancing, no remorse.

I am not suprise, nigerians have always been so foolish all the while.
They dont think at all.

The moment they hear anyone mocking their pastors they become frantic without a second thought.
Currently the worst nation on earth

Yhu are d dumb as$ I see here. Accusing Bishop Oyedepo of fraud tells a lot abt d level of yhur intelligence.

Yhu accused a man yhu know nothing abt as being fraudulent, no fact n no personal relationship wt the said man bt talking based on here say, doesn't dat make yhu a fool, a very big fool?

Yhu can't get a good life accusing men of honour falsely.

Don't even bother quoting me, I don't feel good exchangin words wt people that have low mental faculty like yhu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Into what verse? How does that verse relate to being called to do God's work, a calling which was given to all Christians?

Please, I am not a fool. I even thought you would quote the criteria for becoming an overseer that Paul gave, instead you went and picked an isolated verse in an old Testament book to buttress the calling under the New Testament.

Nobody call you a fool. Please look beyond what you see from the verse I showed you. In fact look deep

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
My friend, spare your stupidity for your fellow DJ freeze ass-kissers because it means nothing to me.
Creating employment opportunities for jobless youths is a far bigger achievement than venting impotent anger on IG.
Ranchhoddas:
Freeze is somebody who can command the attention of millions (including yours and your brother's) with a single tweet. You brother on the other hand is a nobody. End of!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

Have you not read that even devil has transformed himself as an agent of light! Just like Freeze! 2Cor 11:14. Also devil quoted scripture in order to convince Jesus to perform unecessary miracle by temptation also like Freeze. What makes you think Freeze is not being use by the devil with those scripture!

Have you ever read in the bible where Jesus reasons with the devil? Get understanding!

When the Devil quoted Bible verses, did Jesus not reply him with Bible verses? Did Jesus become boastful like Oyedepo?

How come your pastors are afraid to reply Freeze with Bible verses so that he can leave them alone just like the Devil left Jesus alone?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by mickeymimi: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
This Freeze shld just let these pastors and followers be for goodness sake ...am sure he can focus his energy on something else sef........

As for pple mocking his broken home and saying God is against him for mocking their pastors ... they need deliverance....

In their congrgation ... wont they will find pastors and brethren with marital problems and broken home .... are they gonna say God is punishing those pastors and brethren too?

I just hate it when Christians think God is the one attacking their enemies when something bad happens......so when they start going through their own tribulation are they gonna say God is the one attacking them too....no they will say it s d devil....... is it not when God has left you that d devil get d chance to attack you??

They all react to this Freeze guy with passion and some even take it too personal , including the pastors lol ...just one tweet they go gaga.......when there are millions of pple online against tithing and talking about pastors ......I wish they can reacht like this when pple talk against Jesus .....there must be something about the guy . I must say I like his courage lol.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Hily77: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
been wondering what the devils face looks like until this daddy freeze issue came on board undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OjeabuluOdion(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Just because your pastors are dancing, the devil is now in trouble. Someone should lecture that man that the devil is more powerful than their pastors all over the world all together because it's once an angel that heads all the angels in heaven.Your pastors are mere mortals undecided
WAIT OO LIKE DO U EVEN HAVE SENSE AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
My friend, spare your stupidity for your fellow DJ freeze ass-kissers because it means nothing to me.
Creating employment opportunities for jobless youths is a far bigger achievement than venting impotent anger on IG.
It means Atiku is greater than your pastor since he has created more jobs.

Muuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

Nobody call you a fool. Please look beyond what you see from the verse I showed you. In fact look deep

Relate the verse to today's calling and tell us how it supports Oyedepo's calling and not Freeze's calling?

Perhaps, we might see from your own perspective too.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

When the Devil quoted Bible verses, did Jesus not reply him with Bible verses? Did Jesus become boastful like Oyedepo?

How come your pastors are afraid to reply Freeze with Bible verses so that he can leave them alone just like the Devil left Jesus alone?

The answer to your question is in Proverbs 26:4. That's the main reason they keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

The answer to your question is in Proverbs 26:4. That's the main reason they keep quiet.

So, why didn't Jesus keep quiet? Why did He have to give the Devil fire for fire?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Relate the verse to today's calling and tell us how it supports Oyedepo's calling and not Freeze's calling?

Perhaps, we might see from your own perspective too.

If you have read the scripture well, you would understand that, there is so much different between the two

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by OkunrinOloro: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is it really possible that this level of foolishness exists in this world? Bros, add to that money and use it to book an appointment for an emergency lobotomy. I've never gotten along well with idiots whose brains are the size of peanuts so this is the last you'll hear from me.

Ranchhoddas:
It means Atiku is greater than your pastor since he has created more jobs.

Muuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

If you have read the scripture well, you would understand that, there is so much different between the two

What difference? Please, give just one difference?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, why didn't Jesus keep quiet? Why did He have to give the Devil fire for fire?

Did Jesus not keep quiet before Pilate?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Ranchhoddas: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Is it really possible that this level of foolishness exists in this world? Bros, add to that money and use it to book an appointment for an emergency lobotomy. I've never gotten along well with idiots whose brains are the size of peanuts so this is the last you'll hear from me.

Oya take another one.
That's 800 now!

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by bid4rich(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

What difference? Please, give just one difference?

That is why I said you should look beyond what you see!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

Did Jesus not keep quiet before Pilate?
Was Pilate going against the Word or misquoting the Word as the Devil did?
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
bid4rich:

That is why I said you should look beyond what you see!

This is what you resort to when your understanding of the Word is shallow.

Of all verses to quote as a way of telling genuine callings to the ministry, you left the advise given by our Lord and the criteria given by Paul, and went to the Old Testament to pick a verse that can be interpreted in as many ways as possible for different purposes.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by mickeymimi: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

There should be no mind your business in the body of Christ.

If we hear false teachings, it is our responsibilities as good Christians to challenge the false teachers.

I really like your submission .not a fan of freeze ..but as christians instead of insulting him ...am sure he can be corrected by the pastor with bible verses .... its just a shame that the guy brings out the beast in some christians even pastors ....Imagine some Christians here defending their pastors wishing him all sorts of evil and cusring him with gutter languages ....and they will pray to God later.. Jesus help us .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by sirhood: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Blackfire:
Freeze on this one...

You are on your own
mocking a man dancing to his God is evil. let freeze read his Bible in order to know what happened to king Davids' wife called MICAH for mocking David while dancing to his God

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by BluntBoy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
mickeymimi:

I really like your submission .not a fan of freeze ..but as christians instead of insulting him ...am sure he can be corrected by the pastor with bible verses .... its just a shame that the guy brings out the beast in some christians even pastors ....Imagine some Christians here defending their pastors wishing him all sorts of evil and cusring him with gutter languages ....and they will pray to God later.. Jesus help us .

Exactly.

The guy I quoted even called Freeze the Devil.

Christianity is in a pathetic state. We have managed to build mansions in the name of God while we have greatly neglected the true temples of God which are our hearts.

See what comes out of the mouths of some Christians and you will wonder why building of churches have become a priority when the true priority is the building of the souls.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

This is what you resort to when your understanding of the Word is shallow.

Of all verses to quote as a way of telling genuine callings to the ministry, you left the advise given by our Lord and the criteria given by Paul, and went to the Old Testament to pick a verse that can be interpreted in as many ways as possible for different purposes.
guy u get time o!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.