Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mind Of Christ- Uchenna, Ucheoma, Uchechukwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mind Of Christ- Uchenna, Ucheoma, Uchechukwu (268 Views)

Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ / A White Man Slays In Celestial Church Of Christ White Garment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Of Christ- Uchenna, Ucheoma, Uchechukwu by pressplay411(m): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2018
This thread is created to express my dealings, my unveilings and my revelations on what God says through His Word by the Understanding of the Holyspirit.

I hope together we will be able to respectfully and carefully explore the Thoughts and Ways of Our God, thus knowing the Will of God through the Knowledge of the Mind Of Christ concerning us- personally, nationally, globally and in the Body of Christ.

We are the Body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:27
We have been Baptised with the Spirit of Christ. Acts 2:38, 1Corinthians 12:13
That we may know the Mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16, Philippians 2:5

I pray for Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding for us all as we humbly and righteously seek the face of our Lord.

PS: This thread is for Christians but open to everyone. Believers and Unbelievers are allowed to participate on this thread.
However, I will appreciate and respond to responsible contributions.
We are all learning, let us comment without insulting one another.
Disagreement is inevitable as we all come from different backgrounds and beliefs. The most important part of conversation is effective communication which is not to impose one's opinion but simply to articulately express our opinions.
Once again, please let us be civilised.

Thank you Sir/Ma

1 Like

Re: Mind Of Christ- Uchenna, Ucheoma, Uchechukwu by pressplay411(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2018
The Mind Of Christ

Introduction:
The human being (Adam) is created a triune (3 in 1) being just like God, our Creator. Genesis 1:26
God is in three in one, so is Man. 1 John 5:7-8
God- the Father, the Word (Son) and the Holy Spirit.
Man- a Spirit, a Soul (Mind) and a Body.

We were created originally to be on Autopilot with God.
The human mind is in 3 states.

The Conscious Mind
The Unconscious Mind
The Subconscious Mind

We were supposed to operate in the Subconscious of Godliness.
The Word of God was our original Subconscious state. It was written in our Heart. In the Heart of Adam.
We had the Mind of God (Uchechukwu, Uchenna, Ucheoma)
Our Consciousness (sensual knowledge) has become our problem. As we have believed other informations we have been exposed to instead of the Word of God.

Thank God for Jesus Christ, our LORD, Our Redeemer, Our Teacher, Our Saviour.
Once again We have the Mind Of God.
We now have the Mind of Christ as we are baptised into Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16

The more of the Word of God you hear and believe, the less of the world (news, feelings, health, bank account, science etc) you believe.
This is what conquers Unbelief.
This is how Faith Comes. Romans 10:17
And should keep coming until the Word of God becomes your Consciousness.
It becomes your Certainty.
It becomes your only Truth.
That is how renewing and transformation of the mind is achieved. Romans 12:2

Is it easy? No.
Is it possible? Certainly.
With God (through the Holy Spirit), nothing is impossible. Matthew 19:26

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,
The Love of God,
And the Communion of the Holy Spirit,
Be with you and I now and for ever more.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mind Of Christ- Uchenna, Ucheoma, Uchechukwu by pressplay411(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Title: Overcoming By The Power Of Knowledge

Key Verse:
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Definitions:
Know:
To perceive the truth or factuality of; to be certain of or that.
To be aware of; to be cognizant of.
To be acquainted or familiar with; to have encountered.
To experience.
To distinguish, to discern, particularly by contrast or comparison; to recognize the nature of.

Truth:
Conformity to fact or reality; correctness, accuracy.
That which is real, in a deeper sense; spiritual or ‘genuine’ reality.

Free:
Thrown open, or made accessible, to all; to be enjoyed without limitations; unrestricted; not obstructed, engrossed, or appropriated; open; said of a thing to be possessed or enjoyed.

The Message:
Knowledge they say is power.
We are victims or victors as a result of what we know.
The difference between a winner and a loser is simply what we know.
The difference between a believer and an unbeliever is also what we know.
A doctor is a doctor by virtue of his medical knowledge and expertise.
A lawyer like wise, and a programmer, an entertainer, an athlete, an entrepreneur as well as a pastor.
We are all who we become simply by virtue of what we know.

It is important to remind us that we are all struggling with sin today because of knowledge.
Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate of the tree of KNOWLEDGE of good and evil. Genesis 2:17

Thank God for His Grace that brought us back through the Knowledge of Jesus Christ, Our Lord, Saviour and Redeemer. John 17:3

There are factors that determine the Power of our Knowledge, viz;

Access: Do we even know the truth?
Validity- Is our knowledge true or false?
(Un)belief- Do we truly believe it?
Conviction- Have we experienced it to be certain?
Doubt- Are there times we are unsure of it?
Fear- Are we fearful of applying our knowledge?

Every form of suffering today is as a result of our knowledge of the solution.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Hosea 4:6

Sometimes I imagine God looking at us,
Saying, “If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes.
Luke 19:42

Unbelievers are not supposed to need much evangelism before they are converted to Christianity, because of this Divine Inheritance God has called us into. We are meant to be the Light of the World and Salt of the Earth. We should me doing great things individually and as a Body of Christ.

Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who *know* their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. Daniel 11:32

But is this true about us?
Nigeria probably has the most population of Christians in the world, yet, we are rated among the most (fantastically) corrupt, most impoverished nations of the world.
How is this possible?
May God forgive and help us all.
We clearly need more and true knowledge of our God.

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Colossians 1:27
This is our Promise, this is our calling, this is our blessing as Christians. I pray it shall be our portion and testimony in Jesus name.

I have come to realise that we have been the ones limiting the manifestation of God's glory.
The condition to behold all these Promises is to be transformed by Love.
We must have been transformed by God's Love to be Humble, Liberal (Generous) and Selfless in Helping others, genuinely respecting and loving one another.
And as we choose to yield to God's will, God's loving nature, God's commands, we will truly be willing to submit our present way of living and doing things for the way God wants us to live.

Paul the Apostle was excellent as a Jew, yet for the knowledge of Christ, he saw all he had as a loss. He was willing to submit all he thought he was, all he had accomplished for the knowledge of Christ.

But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; *that I may know Him* and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Philippians 3:7-10

He further confirms the power and efficacy and certainty of this in His letter to the Ephesians.

For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:14-19

God is a just and faithful God.
He does not reduce or increase his standard for anyone. The measure of time and sacrifice we give to know Him, is the measure He reveals to us. If we seek Him more, we will see more of Him manifesting in our lives.

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:38

If we sacrifice more, He gives us much more.
Interestingly He gives us much more than we give to Him. Give him a seed, and you harvest a tree.

But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 2 Corinthians 9:6

I conclude with this final charge.
How many of us are pursuing the knowledge of Christ?
How many are even trying to be like Christ?
How many are willing to change?
How many of us are willing to drop who we have come to believe we are, and change to become who God wants us to be?
How many are willing to do whatever God requires us to do, even if it's not in our comfort zone, not our usual nature? Even if it means doing what scares us?

This is when we can boldly speak as the apostle John did about these Word of God we hear and study every day. It is what separates us from ordinary head knowledge.
It comes from experiential knowledge.

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life
1 John 1:1

Closing Verse:
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 14:6

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Communion of the Holy Spirit, be with us now and for ever.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mind Of Christ- Uchenna, Ucheoma, Uchechukwu by pressplay411(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Truly, from my new understanding, the things we usually think we want are usually not in our best interest. James 4:3
The best prayer is to know what God wants for you.
When you pray with understanding of God's will for you and trust His will is best and perfect for you.
You will realise all your prayers get answered.
God is not man, that He should lie. Numbers 23:19
His ears are not dull, that he cannot hear us.
Nor is His hand short to deliver us. Isaiah 59:1

The best thing that can happen to a believer is to pray to always know the Will of God. 1John 5:14-15
Prayer means to commune with God through the Holy Spirit and to Study the Word of God for feedback. That is how we can know the Will of God.
This will not only open your eyes to happenings and people around you, but will also teach you patience.

God remains ever Faithful.
God bless us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: A Message To Our Pastors / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / Shocking! Abortion Killed 42 Million In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.