Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation (27256 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by MediaLife: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2018
A married woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Mrs Chindima Diala, is battling with an injury allegedly inflicted on her head by husband.

It was learnt that the incident happened on November 29, when Diala accused her husband, Norbert, of engaging in extramarital affairs.

Our correspondents learnt that trouble started that evening after he arrived home late and his wife alleged that he was returning from his girlfriend’s place.

Norbert was said to have taken offence and descended on his wife with a plank, slashing her head in the process.

Diala told City Round that her 11 years of marriage with Norbert was characterised with violence, adding that their daughter pleaded with Norbert in vain to stop beating her mother.

She said, “While I was on the road that day, I saw him coming out of his mistress’ house and I was very angry. When I got home, I locked up my room and slept off. All of a sudden, he broke the door. I was shocked. He started beating me. My daughter and housekeeper were begging him. He pushed my daughter and hit my head with a plank. I was covered with blood and managed to escape. This was not the first time this would happen. There was a time he hit me and I fainted. It happens over and over again.”

The 39 –year-old woman explained that he had been enduring the assaults because she did not want to be a single mother and be solely responsible for the upkeep of their three children aged between five and 10.

She said whenever she mentioned the name of any of her husband’s girlfriends, he would get angry and beat her up, adding that she was tired of the abusive marriage.

Diala said, “I have told Norbert to leave me just to be alive and train my children, but he doesn’t want to leave me. Anytime I mention the name of any of his girlfriends, I always receive the beating of my life. Some years back when we were in the bedroom, one of his mistresses named Rachael called him. I felt very insulted and I confronted him.

“The next thing, Rachael called to warn me that I could never put an end to her relationship with my husband. When I confronted my husband with what she said, he gave me the beating of my life.

“Anytime I refused him sex, he would rape me. There was a time I was not feeling fine, he tore my clothes and beat me. He pushed me out naked; it was my child who covered me with bedspread. We have been married for 11 years; it has been years of suffering and smiling. I have been enduring it. He used to pacify me with gifts in the past after beating me. I lost my second pregnancy due to beating.”

She said she reported the latest incident at the police station on Oboro Road, Port Harcourt and her statement was taken.

“The police gave me a report which I took to the hospital. He has been on the run since the incident happened,” Diala added.

When contacted on the telephone, the husband hung up as one of our correspondents introduced herself to him as a journalist with Punch.

He had also yet to reply to a text message sent to him on the incident while subsequent calls put across to his line rang out.

The Rivers State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Omoni Nnamdi, could not be reached for comment as of press time.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/man-slashes-wifes-head-over-infidelity.html

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Tamarapetty(f): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Which kind life be this sef. . Smh

14 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by ultimatekint(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Let him face the law.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by BruncleZuma: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Husband and wife quarrel...my hand no follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Sirheny007(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.
Such men is what the world needs right now..
I hope other men with cheating wives can follow in his steps

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.

12 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by CARLOSZ: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by slawomir: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by oderinde151(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Ori ti tuka grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Kenekingisback: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
This government sef angry

Anyway it is a family matter and the couple would settle at night grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by XaintJoel20: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
5cc
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Port Harcourt tins.....

Hmmmm, we have nothing to say!

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by lonelydora: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Is it not Rivers state? Married people (both men and women) cheat more than the single ones.

The rate of infidelity is Rivers State is on the high side. Ndi Mba Mmiri no bi am, at all!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nukilia: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by ibkayee(f): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Naija men and barbarism smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Riversides2003(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Tekecoms1(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Emotional mismanagement at it again.
Both of them are oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Well, we need to hear the man's side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by ednut1(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Is marriage do or die ni

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Osyxcel(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Too much frustration and anger in the land. cry
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by LadyHeaven(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol, Haunty continue taking the beating till one rainy day you are six feet under and Rachel is 69 under with your husband and your children locked like slaves in a dark room.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by visijo(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
If you have never spoken Chinese language in your life, today is your chance to speak it. Repeat this words as fast as you can.
My shoe shall shine soon���

3 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Tamarapetty(f): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
kenodrill:

Stop sleeping on NL just to mk FTC.is weekend go bleep some hard dick. tongue
Bring yours

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by kaycee125: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
It could never be me.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by dazzlingd(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Odikwa risky shocked
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Erastuslove: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Send her home don't kill her pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killer Of Addax Employee Arrested With Skulls (picture) / Woman Backing A Baby & Another Fight Over A Man (Video, Pic) / Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.