Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) (33116 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by hardon1(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
one guy go dey do
ni ni ni nee
knee knee knee
ni ni
one corner
one corner
whr u dey
one corner with am
women fuc out a lot

guy.. you think its easy cheating on those royals. first class king for that matter. do you know the oath the women take at marriage. those kings are like spirits o. immediately you chop outside they will now. women marrying top royals know the consequences chopping outside before putting their neck, so they dont try it

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by FantasticJ: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

I'm sure this babe go get young guys wey do dey straff am side ways, just stayed with the old king for money sake.

Straff and die!

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by basty: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2018
sojayy:
congrats !......... u can only be grateful to Almighty God....not for Almighty God olori.

95% of Nairalanders can not spot the blunder. Bros, you know.and I.know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2018
FantasticJ:

Straff and die!
Die? Bcasuse of wetin?
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by olawale780: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
paiz:
Please can someone tell these old men to leave the young ladies for us.

If them marry all finish Wetin we go do
when we dey dull am unko?
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by RealityShot: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Why is this on fp?
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by RealityShot: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2018
hardon1:

guy.. you think its easy cheating on those royals. first class king for that matter. do you know the oath the women take at marriage. those kings are like spirits o. immediately you chop outside they will now. women marrying top royals know the consequences chopping outside before putting their neck, so they dont try it
dont mind that ignoramous..
he doesn't know that the charm against infidelity is N40 only at Sagamu.
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by octavian(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

I'm sure this babe go get young guys wey do dey straff am side ways, just stayed with the old king for money sake.

Loll.... On top this matter, as far as I know ooo, brother any man that sleeps with a kings wife in Yoruba land cannot escape death. If you know you know.. Peace

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by awokunlet: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
octavian:

Loll.... On top this matter, as far as I know ooo, brother any man that sleeps with a kings wife in Yoruba land cannot escape death. If you know you know.. Peace

No be joke o. na true you yarn

Iku n bòmòòrin òmò o fura
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by kinzation(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2018
Did the op just mention university?
This is The polytechnic Ibadan na (my alma mata)
Our convocation was held yesterday at the main field north campus
Congratulations olori
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by danwilliams4u(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Ayobami7(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶救主
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Abolarin91(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
When does The Polytechnic Ibadan turned to a university. Blogger dishing out fake info
I wonder which uni shares the same logo with polyibadan

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by eyinjuege: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2018
She said convocation, OP put graduates in his topic.
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2018
octavian:

Forget, fck and enjoy ur life, nothing go happen, just avoid flesh to flesh. All the juju they no fit use make country better since or do simplest technology in the world. Juju wey no go work.

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by fatymore(f): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Which university.. That's polyibadan.. Nonsense
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Babinski: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

Staff her at your peril! A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Kayprincefav: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
UNIABUJA Remedial Admission Form - 2020/2021 Academic Session

The UNIABUJA Remedial Admission Form is out and therefore applications are invited from suitably eligible candidates for admission into the University of Abuja UNIABUJA remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.

UNIABUJA Remedial Admission Requirements

Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O'Level Passes at credit level which must include include English Language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/uniabuja-remedial-admission-form-2020-2021-academic-session/]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.