Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Will They Going To Be Replay Of VP Debate? I No Get Get Light Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will They Going To Be Replay Of VP Debate? I No Get Get Light Yesterday (283 Views)

Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will They Going To Be Replay Of VP Debate? I No Get Get Light Yesterday by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
abeg ooo people of God, will they going to be replay of yesterday debate? NEPA do me chege yesterday
Re: Will They Going To Be Replay Of VP Debate? I No Get Get Light Yesterday by onlinetomola(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2018
FakeProphet, Wetin Concern you concern dem nah grin cheesy Shebi your own naa to give fake prophecy concerning wetin go happen for 2019 election nah cheesy grin
Re: Will They Going To Be Replay Of VP Debate? I No Get Get Light Yesterday by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2018
onlinetomola:
FakeProphet, Wetin Concern you concern dem nah grin cheesy Shebi your own naa to give fake prophecy concerning wetin go happen for 2019 election nah cheesy grin

lol
Re: Will They Going To Be Replay Of VP Debate? I No Get Get Light Yesterday by heendrix(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2018
onlinetomola:

Lool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu / I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians / BREAKING: Gunmen Killed Ex-chief Of Defence Staff Air, Marshal Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.