Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,192 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (46138 Views)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by slowbreeze(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Hahahaha...They are already afraid that the dullards is gonna fall their hands.By the time he meets with the likes of Sowore;Oby and even Atiku;he go dey stammer.. Empty skull president.

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by slivertongue: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Osinbajo displayed is poverty of knowledge wit regards to d current happenings in agric, power, educatn &ict.

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by oluwaahmed: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin

The question here is "Who would love to see his father thoroughly beaten, dragged on the floor butt nakked?

They know that the lifeless one stands no chance against Oby Ezekwesili talk more of Atiku. They don't want a repeat of what happened last night.
But the truth is, PDP is ready for them even if they choose to field Wole Soyinka or the midget from Kaduna.

The APC United Kingdom are smart unlike the 30k Amala and Ewedu nairaland zombies who are gradually pushing their hero to his death bed.

Tag a nairaland zombie to see this lovely news. Good morning. grin

Imagine if they now add Chief/Dr Savage((sowore). Na RIP for jubrin be that
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Lomprico2: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2018
E don start!!
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Mankosi: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2018
They are already afraid...and they want to chicken out
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by udemzyudex(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Buhari will be having Rally in Kano that same day...No time for Bullshit..

Vote your ipob party, while we vote APC..

You call the debate bullshit?

Whoever is taking you serious in this forum is crazy.

3 Likes

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by TyrantInAsoRock: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73860594:
SAI BABA all da way.
We don't need your money to vote for you sir.
Others can spend dollars, but we will all meet at the polls.

Osinbajo daughter that completed her NYSC yesterday will start work on Monday "officially"

While u rant away ur life on nairaland because of 30k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by TheUbermensch: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Mynd44:
Smh.

Fake news

You can verify it yourself and post for us the real news.

It's sickening how you'd take sides with a party because of peanuts. Peanuts that highschool kids in developed countries get on a weekly. And you're a university graduate.

Shame on you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Mynd44:

There is a differences between APC UK and APC hence why the thread title was changed.

Get it?

When APC NG post a tweet, do you always change the thread title to APC NG?

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Lomprico2: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Buhari will be having Rally in Kano that same day...No time for Bullshit..

Vote your ipob party, while we vote APC..

Shame!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You can verify it yourself and post for us the real news.

It's sickening how you'd take sides with a party because of peanuts. Peanuts that highschool kids in developed countries get on a weekly. And you're a university graduate.

Shame on you.

Big shame on him, even the owner of this forum is not left out, they are all working for this government.

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Lomprico2: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Mynd44:
Smh.

Fake news

Why is it on FP oga moderator?
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by udemzyudex(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2018
shizzle11:
he is devoid of all you mentioned.

he has no iota of shame, honour, dignity or respect. Such a disgusting, espicable and tribalistic nitwit who is only good at banning people whose comment does not favour his biased and sentimental narratives and that of the evil party he supports

I don't blame him, I blame the owner of this forum, he is also one of them.

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Whazar(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Mynd44 or whatever u are called. receive sense because it won't bite

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by exlink10(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2018
appeal to him not to attend? hmmm you guys are funny. Buhari will never attend such a thing. what is he going to say in front on elites?

are kidding me, he knows he will be torn apart if he dares.

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by alextayo(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2018
ClearFlair:
Great. Why should he stoop so low to debate with a corrupt politician? They don't belong in the same world.

ANIMAL TALK

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Ategberoson(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
It would be a waste of time exchanging words with you and it would also be a waste reporting you to my friend Mynd44.

Just drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

i repeat your brain need to be formatted for proper reasoning even the dano milk you are crying about like a baby won't make u grow one

who cares who u report to, do I give a fvck? no I don't

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Dforest(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Pmb: Osibanjo are u back?.
Vp: yes sir.
Pmb: how was the debate?.
vp: oga as u see me so i have lost 10kg
pmb: y na? are u sick?
vp: sick for wia. na that man called PETER OBI. the man used facts and figures scatter my head at the debate even everbody in the hall started shouting pdp pdp. hope u will not go for the debate on 19th January.
pmb; i dey craze? with what happened to u wey b professor. i no fit try am. i will travel out of country b4 dat day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by eyeview: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Mynd44:
Smh.

Fake news
I have noticed that any newsbit that seeks to ridicule or defame the PDP or it's candidate is quickly sent to the front page. We all know your game but I will advise that you apply some modesty in your actions since you are a MOD

1 Like

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Bilkol: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol so that he ll not embras himself ��
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by foreshore(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by babytoun: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari needs at least 2 minutes to understand the questions ..so what time will be left to answer? ...That is the big problem .

The next problem is the stamina to stand for 2 hours

Finally with Ezekweaili and Moghalu flanking Atiku you can be sure that bullets against the current regime will be coming from all directions .

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by zhyzhy: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
This is looking more like saying Jubril please don't debate cause Nigerians will easily notice the switch! Let's see what Mr Lai Mohammed will say about this. Another bland excuse!
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by asobo: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Awol1:
They've seen it's not a child's play.

If Osibanjo who is supposedly a professor of Law, left with a bleeding nose, how would it be for someone whose standard five is doubtful.

@APCunitedkingdom being handled from the boys quarters at Bourdillorn

#BuhariMustDebateAtiku
@ WAYS4ATIKU....
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Ayobami7(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by tallestman79(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Lloydfather:
see ur life just because of ftc.
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by movetoca: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
These fools will run to the UK with their families and later open their stinking mouth to tell Nigerians living in Nigeria what's good for them. Try to deport any of them back to Nigeria...they'll deny the country immediately. Bastards
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Galaxyowerri(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
backbone503:
Nigerians are easily deceived by grammar. That man was governor for 8yrs, and his principal, vice president for 8yrs too. Lets access them based on their performance.
Go and check Peter Obi's achievements during his tenure as governor of Anambra State especially in areas like education, infrastructure, fiscal responsibility, prudence etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by princejenks(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Okay let's assume PYO totured other candidates,we want the main man Buhari to come and finish the work..

APC is sensing defeat and disgrace already,this one is just antics and a bases for excuse..

Wetin buhari won yarn apart from ;Kwuruption this , Kwuruption that.. Don't be surprise buhari does not Know his full name and that of his party..
lwkmd,rotfl
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by princejenks(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kingosytex:
the dullard attending the presidential debate is gonna be a suicide mission for not only him but for all the APC members. the dullard will just be chanting his slogans" kwarapshun, pipty naira, za economy" till the debate ends
you're wicked!!!!!
Re: APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate by Aquilazng(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
All the fraud against Nigerians and Nigeria is cooked in the UK. First they bought form, second appeal, god of thunder will strike them to ashes, all enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.