Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar (522 Views)

2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Akachukwuroland: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says he cannot wait for the 2019 presidential debate and defeat President Buhari

Atiku said this shortly after his running mate took on Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/2019-i-cant-wait-to-debate-buhari-atiku.html
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2018
And you think he will come out? what if a strong wind blow away his cap while debating?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by LibertyRep: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Be ready to take on Osinbajo instead.

PMB may likely not debate
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by DrGoodman: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2018
To defeat him, tell him to remove his cap, he will escape through back doorgrin
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Beeman1(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2018
OK
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Beeman1(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
DrGoodman:
So it's now "remove his cap", not Biafra or death again? U guys are the most confused pple on earth.
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by DrGoodman: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Beeman1:
So it's now "remove his cap", not Biafra or death again? U guys are the most confused pple on earth.

Do you have any problems with him removing his cap?

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Beeman1(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
And you think he will come out? what if a strong wind blow away his cap while debating?
But I thought is Biafra or death Even Buhari remove his head bitter Ipod like u will never be satisfied.
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by DrGoodman: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Beeman1:
But I thought is Biafra or death Even Buhari remove his head bitter Ipod like u will never be satisfied.

Remove your cap

By the way, the debate will be done in fulfulde language grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Beeman1(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
DrGoodman:

Do you have any problems with him removing his cap?
So he should remove his cap in public because of bitter Ignorant pple like u who do nothing but hate? Go remove am Na. mtcheww
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by oyebanji44: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
[ shocked grin cheesy
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by oyebanji44: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Foolish man..the right line of action is for Atiku to go to united states and come back instead of asking for debate..colossal failure
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by obi4eze(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Strangebuttrue:

Lol. I wish I could be that strong wind.
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by obi4eze(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2018
DrGoodman:

Remove your cap

Let's pity him and do it in Hausa language. Let's see how good his hausa is because we know that he can't speak Fulfulde.
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by ahaz: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2018
DrGoodman:

Remove your cap

hahah wicked guy
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Belteshazzar1: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2018
grin only God knows how that day will be.
I'm sure that they will spend time standing, and debating yes thank God that it will done with good and correct English No borrowing of language.
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Belteshazzar1: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018
DrGoodman:

haha funny are u sure that he will come self
Re: 2019: I Can't Wait To Debate Buhari ~ Atiku Abubakar by Belteshazzar1: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
obi4eze:

Let's pity him and do it in Hausa language. Let's see how good his hausa is because we know that he can't speak Fulfulde.

cheesy no it will be done with good and correct English it is not a language debate after all English is a general language

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam / Dino Melaye’s Son React As Ikorodu Bois Mimicks His Dad In The Hospital (pics) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses ‘biafrans’ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.