Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily (15018 Views)

Distributors Needed For Our Fully Iced Zobo Drink -Start With 12k, Make 6k Daily / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
ifex370:

Yeah.. True that.. You have to ride it yourself ooo... Unless na bonanza you just do give person

I had heard from the grapevine that one of my former colleagues was riding Keke now and had just taken the news with a pinch of salt.

Two weeks ago I ran into him at Agege, Pen Cinema and was surprised. We chatted a bit and he revealed to me that he has a Keke now and he earns a minimum of 5,000 net profit daily. The surprising thing is that he is not registered with any keke park.

He also had two Kekes registered in a park that he knows and they make consistent returns to him weekly. He says that they don't fail simply because they know that he is in the same business so he knows what's up.

1 Like

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by favourabl: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ifex370(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

I had heard from the grapevine that one of my former colleagues was riding Keke now and had just taken the news with a pinch of salt.

Two weeks ago I ran into him at Agege, Pen Cinema and was surprised. We chatted a bit and he revealed to me that he has a Keke now and he earns a minimum of 5,000 net profit daily. The surprising thing is that he is not registered with any keke park.

He also had two Kekes registered in a park that he knows and they make consistent returns to him weekly. He says that they don't fail simply because they know that he is in the same business so he knows what's up.

Lol.. Bros.. For a keke man to openly tell me he earns at least 6k everyday.. Even after all the agberos plus fuel cost plus all other extra thing's..

I too started thinking about quitting my job..

The hunt for white collar has blindfolded us..

All these Hausa abokis that ride keke are actually richer than we assume them to be

5 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
OP pls be very careful There are so many scammers here claiming helpers

7 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Donpenny(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Oktane post=73859789]If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Saintbusco1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
When will federal government pay 2018 batch c stream 1 nysc alawee?When will federal government pay 2018 batch c stream 1 nysc alawee?When will federal government pay 2018 batch c stream 1 nysc alawee?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2018
ifex370:

Lol.. Bros.. For a keke man to openly tell me he earns at least 6k everyday.. Even after all the agberos plus fuel cost plus all other extra thing's..

All these Hausa abokis that ride keke are actually richer than we assume them to be

You hit upon a very salient point here. Small guys only appear small. They are bigger capacity earnings than we can imagine. And because of their humble disposition and dreary presentation we make the mistake of thinking that they are not doing well. They could be doing better than those of us who appear smart in our latest designer suits and smelling fine.

I started this business I recommended in September and I tell you that I have learnt so much in that short time. There is so much one can do if one is willing to come off his high horse and deliver what society desires no matter the garb required.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by karlxavier(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2018
Please, I want to know more about the business please. My email is okechukwu9140@gmail.com
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ONNYX: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is one of the most interesting threads that i have come across in recent times. OP a very big thank you to you and equally to other posters whose contributions have been very instructive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ONNYX: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
karlxavier:
Please, I want to know more about the business please. My email is okechukwu9140@gmail.com

The OP published an email address in an earlier post. Check it and use it.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ONNYX: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
ifex370:

I feel you bro!

We have been hypnotized by the corporate world such that if we are not careful we will all end up being white collar tenants in houses with landlords who are blue collar practitioners.

This is the reality of today. Trading for instance has provided a foundation for many people to launch out and become successful in ways they could never have imagined. I have sen very simple models that may appear laughable but which have proven very profitable in the long term.
The most surprising thing about these models is the fact that most of them require very little initial capital outlay.

Some where in the suburbs of Ikorodu, I heard that a particular operator has about 13 tricycles among the 23 that operate in one garage. That is crazy but then he guy must have had a lot of foresight. Such a guy could probably be earning monies some corporate suit wearing dudes may not see on monthly basis.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by noble71(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
favourabl:
If you have a smart phone, which I suspect you do.. By your presence here..

Then WhatsApp me let me teach you how to trade binary options and forex, with a win percent ratio of 70% and the compounding guide to grow a small start up of $10 or 3000 naira to $200 or $100k by month end..

Or if you have good capital of $100 or 30k naira , you can be making not less than 5 - 10k naira daily guaranteed..

WhatsApp me let's talk..
baba mi do you trade with a bot?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by favourabl: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by noble71(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
I trade too i just wanted to know if you use bot.
favourabl:

No sir.. i learnt the stuff, i have a working strategy using good technical indicators.. and i also train people.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by favourabl: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share

start mini importatiom from d comfort of your home. or start frying and selling doughnurt or charging of mobile phone

1 Like

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Goalnaldo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
grandstar:

Like any business, it will take time to grow your business but once established, especially if you write good articles, the sky should be the limit.

Why I suggested article writing is that demand is very high so growing the business shouldn't be tough. There is very high demand for quality articles and there are even sites ready to pay up to $50 per 600 word article

Just a few very satisfied clients and they can send you loads of jobs. It is a business you can grow very quickly.

please Bro can you link me to those companies. Few days I set up my gig in fiverr as an article writer, football precisely
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by winnerr(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
grandstar:

Can you write articles?

You can charge $5 to write a 500 word article (You will receive $4 after fees) on Fiverr

You can easily write 4 articles a day which comes to $16 or N5000 or so

There's a lady from Naija on Fiverr who writes on the average 6 articles a day. That is $24 daily which is about 8000 daily. In a month that will be 240000 as the work is everyday of the week

I could do this. What do I need to do?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by winnerr(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
grandstar:

Honest truth, I'm not an expert but I purchase gigs on fiverr frequently. I just closed a gig 2 weeks ago.

Fiverr works differently from upwork as their gigs are price in multiples of 5 in practice if you exclude their service fee.

Demand for article writing is hot on fiverr and I'm sure if you're priced competitively especially when starting, you should get work.

You must also have good copy to attract people to your gig. Again competitive pricing will help. Also, show sample of articles so they can rate your performance.a

If I was new, I'd offer like an article for $5, 3 for $10.

Or a 1,000 word article for $5.

Once established, you are assured of lots of work especially from repeat customers.

I did mention some tasks like funnel building or copy writing where getting work isn't easy.

Could you mentor someone?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
winnerr:

Do I have the time? That's the problem now

First, you must be able to write quality articles. That's the foundation of this business. If the articles aren't good or of low quality , you'll loose clients.

If your articles are good, you will have lots of repeat customers. The repeat customers is where the cash is.

So can you write quality articles? Then this business is yours.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
winnerr:

First of all, do you write good quality articles? If yes then I will provide time
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by urahara(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
grandstar:

First of all, do you write good quality articles? If yes then I will provide time

Can the skill of good quality writing be learned smiley
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
urahara:

Can the skill of good quality writing be learned smiley

I doubt it. You must have had it by now
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Kaplus: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
grandstar:

Can you write articles?

You can charge $5 to write a 500 word article (You will receive $4 after fees) on Fiverr

You can easily write 4 articles a day which comes to $16 or N5000 or so

There's a lady from Naija on Fiverr who writes on the average 6 articles a day. That is $24 daily which is about 8000 daily.
In a month that will be 240000 as the work is everyday of the week

Hello, I am much interested in writing articles on fiverr... Can u kindle shed more light, or possibly put me through? I possess good writing skills already, but it's the rudiment of writing to earn of feverr or other platforms I desire. getkaycii@gmail.com
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kaplus:

Hello, I am much interested in writing articles on fiverr... Can u kindle shed more light, or possibly put me through? I possess good writing skills already, but it's the rudiment of writing to earn of feverr or other platforms I desire. getkaycii@gmail.com

OK. I will get back to you.

Wednesday at the latest
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Kaplus: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
grandstar:

OK. I will get back to you.
Wednesday at the latest
Ok, thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by winnerr(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
grandstar:

Do I have the time? That's the problem now

First, you must be able to write quality articles. That's the foundation of this business. If the articles aren't good or of low quality , you'll loose clients.

If your articles are good, you will have lots of repeat customers. The repeat customers is where the cash is.

So can you write quality articles? Then this business is yours.
Yes, please. What do I need to do?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ASPIREX: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oktane:
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.

I came across this post on Saturday 15/12/18. I was intrigued and I decidedbto contact the poster via email. His response was swift, brief yet concise. He recommended two businesses for me and I chose one which required just 4,500 for a sample survey. He also provided contact details. I called the numbers and negotiated with the company and on Sunday morning they were knocking on mu door by 7.00am having come to deliver my first order.

My wife and I were quite impressed. Mark you, payment was on delivery. We sold the products in less than 2 hours (everything was actually finished in our church). We called them and placed anotger order this time they insisted on a prepaid order and a minimum order of 45,000 but I was able to negitiate for half of that and insisted that I would again pay on delivery. They delivered very early on Monday morning and my wife drove around t market it. She (my wife) called me very excited around 1.00pm saying she had exhaisted the product. I was impressed and decided to go for the jugular. We have now committed to the 45,000 order now and delivery is for tomorrow morning. I will keep you guys posted as regards the next supply.

I want to thank the poster for sharing this informaion with us all and to encourage others who have tried it out to share their experiences.

I am now open for other suggestions/recommendations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Godfullsam(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
grandstar:

Like any business, it will take time to grow your business but once established, especially if you write good articles, the sky should be the limit.

Why I suggested article writing is that demand is very high so growing the business shouldn't be tough. There is very high demand for quality articles and there are even sites ready to pay up to $50 per 600 word article

Just a few very satisfied clients and they can send you loads of jobs. It is a business you can grow very quickly.

Pls can you suggest any other niches that are in hot demand on fiverr apart from article writing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt / Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online / Why Can't Jumia Offer Same-Day Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.