Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily (15015 Views)

Distributors Needed For Our Fully Iced Zobo Drink -Start With 12k, Make 6k Daily / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by toaskid(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oktane:
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.
Please help me, I'm interested
Toaskido@gmail.com
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by bewitching: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share

Check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/4391227/how-virtual-assistant-training
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by bewitching: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
mercyway:

hello, can I pm you or have your contact to discuss with you?

Although am not the one you asked the question but am interested in the business too.

I'm from Ibadan but please is it a kind of business that any gender could do? I'm male but can a female do the job as well?

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/4391227/how-virtual-assistant-training
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Phylergy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
OmoDavido:

What is the name of the product?

Better not believe this testimony. If you're going to be involved in whatever business this is, better insist on payment on delivery and ensure you have an authentic marketable product. Start 2019 on a good note ooo

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by bewitching: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can make money by being a virtual assistant if you know how to go about it the right way and getting the right training.

Most people tell you WHAT to do to make money without telling you HOW to do it.

There are other sites apart from fiverr, upwork and the likes where you can get jobs and earn better.

If you are interested in making money by becoming a virtual assistant contact/whatsapp 09093308321
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by imagrg(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
I earn free btc while browsing with this new browser that's making wave on the internet.
You claim free btc as long as you continue to use the browser.
It's safe and legit.
Best browser..better than Chome.
And, you earn free money using it!
No investment needed; it's earn, earn, earn....
See my signature for the correct download link please..

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by BlaqScarface(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
imagrg:
I earn free btc while browsing with this new browser that's making wave on the internet.
You claim free btc as long as you continue to use the browser.
It's safe and legit.
Best browser..better than Chome.
And, you earn free money using it!
No investment needed; it's earn, earn, earn....
See my signature for the correct download link please..

Scam!!

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by siverspooon(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Oktane:

I think it is very suited for mature and resolute females.

I also think it's a great business for Ibadan. Only 5 people will be considered for Ibadan. During the presentation, one of the things highlighted was that Ibadan would require initial capital of about 180k but will require shoring up to 450k within 30 - 90 days.

Beautiful thing is that it is done in weekly cycles. So whatever you invest must come out (both capital and profit) before you re-invest.

The company already has a detailed and comprehensive business plan/model for prospective investors in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. Sagamu, Ijebu Igbo, and Ijebu Ode.

My advice is that anyone who is interested should do a small trial first before taking the plunge.

A trial will not exceed 10,000 investment and you can still get your money back in 24 hours.
I am in nnewi can I do the biznes too?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ysalli: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Oktane post=73859789]If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.[/quot. I need it mytechhome2@gmail.com

I
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ysalli: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Oktane:

Where is your location?

I need it too, mytechhome2@gmail.com my location Abuja
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by hightechIT: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Oktane:

For the product I have in mind I don't think you do. But we could look at a similar product which can be sourced in your immediate vicinity.

Please I will appreciate your advice
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Gazzy88(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2018
favourabl:

No sir.. i learnt the stuff, i have a working strategy using good technical indicators.. and i also train people.
baba mi kindly teach me. How do we link up send me your mail or whatsapp number
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Gazzy88(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Oktane:
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.
kindly drop your contact number please. I'm interested
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2018
siverspooon:

I am in nnewi can I do the biznes too?

No you cannot....at least for now.

The product in question has a one week lifespan. So it is only suitable for people in Lagos and surrounding states.

But if you search thoroughly you will definitely find products you can lift from Lagos and be a kingpin in Nnewi ......at least for some time before your copycat neighbours decide to displace you.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2018
ysalli:

I need it too, mytechhome2@gmail.com
my location Abuja

Abuja cannot work for the same reasons I gave the Nnewi guy.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Gazzy88:
kindly drop your contact number please. I'm interested

Read through the thread. I have dropped my email address somewhere. That should suffice. I will only recommend specific products from two or three companies. I will then provide a few tips based in my personal experience.

You will then make your judgement......and of course bear full responsibility.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2018
hightechIT:

I stay in PH... Do I qualify?

gicon101@yahoo.com

No you don't ....at least for now.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Phylergy:

Better not believe this testimony. If you're going to be involved in whatever business this is, better insist on payment on delivery and ensure you have an authentic marketable product. Start 2019 on a good note ooo

Advising him not to believe another testimony is rather inappropriate. At best you would have advised him to take it with a pinch of salt.

The poster had included in his 'testimony' that payment was made only on delivery on both orders.

I make the effort to respond to this because your language was reasonably civil, you could also have genuine concerns and more importantly because I recommended the business and not even the OP.

We need circumspection in all our reasoning as it translates into the posts we make for public consumption.

Finally Sir, not everyone in Nigeria is a Scammer. Among the possible scams that exist are wonderful opportunities for people to cling to and advance.

The name of the game is 'Be Alert'.

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by favourabl: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Gazzy88(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
favourabl:

Best way to get the best is.. I'd you're in Abuja I'll offer free 3 months training with support..
Outside abuja you'll just buy my course, custom indicator and full support

My number is 07083244229
how much Is your course
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Starboytwo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
ASPIREX:

I came across this post on Saturday 15/12/18. I was intrigued and I decidedbto contact the poster via email. His response was swift, brief yet concise. He recommended two businesses for me and I chose one which required just 4,500 for a sample survey. He also provided contact details. I called the numbers and negotiated with the company and on Sunday morning they were knocking on mu door by 7.00am having come to deliver my first order.

My wife and I were quite impressed. Mark you, payment was on delivery. We sold the products in less than 2 hours (everything was actually finished in our church). We called them and placed anotger order this time they insisted on a prepaid order and a minimum order of 45,000 but I was able to negitiate for half of that and insisted that I would again pay on delivery. They delivered very early on Monday morning and my wife drove around t market it. She (my wife) called me very excited around 1.00pm saying she had exhaisted the product. I was impressed and decided to go for the jugular. We have now committed to the 45,000 order now and delivery is for tomorrow morning. I will keep you guys posted as regards the next supply.

I want to thank the poster for sharing this informaion with us all and to encourage others who have tried it out to share their experiences.

I am now open for other suggestions/recommendations.

what sort of business is that pls
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Tonyferrad(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
favourabl:

Totally free and now one has to pay 5k ...Lol I put it to you that you don't make any money from forex...You are just trying to survive on the 5k training fee u charge people to teach what you don't know.. That's hustling sha

Do you want to turn your financial life around in 2019?
To start earning upto $1000 monthly in 2019, without making a hard investment, we give you FREE 3 months training and capital to get started right after the training.

Come and Learn a digital skill for FREE (3 Months Practical based Training), we offer Professional/Enterprise level training in various Digital service niche.
You will also Receive full 1year mentoring, all the tools you will need to startup

Investment Capital to get started immediately

Available skills

***Forex/Binary Options Trading (how to make minimum $1000 monthly from the financial markets)
***Mini-Importation and Drop-shipping Professional Selling Academy (How to make 6-figures from online store with both physical and drop shipped goods)
*** Blogging for Profits Mastery More digital skills will be added as we bring the best hands on board...

We are going to teach you all you need to learn, equip you with all needed tools like Office space, Internet, Work Computer and needed capital to start making steady income

To Register Now, pay a non-refundable registration fee of ₦5000 to our company account below
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Senztip Limited
Account Number: 0736228684
Submit payment teller or proof of payment to our office: Ruby Center, 762 Amino Kano Crescent, Last Floor of Kilimanjaro Fast Food, Wuse 2, Abuja
or via WhatsApp on 07083244229

You will receive link to registration form or printed form if you submitted to teller to our office, Print, fill and submit back to our office within 1 week of collection.
Please Note: we don't take cash payment (We only accept Bank transfer or Cash Deposit)

Registration Closes 12th January 2019 and Classes Starts 21sth January 2019

For More information Call/WhatsApp: 08135120000
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by favourabl: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by SmartMindsFx: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share
just 6k?
If you are interested in forex trading, you are free to talk to me on WhatsApp.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact and we'll see how that's gonna happen.

You go pay me sha lol
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by siverspooon(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oktane:

I think it is very suited for mature and resolute females.

I also think it's a great business for Ibadan. Only 5 people will be considered for Ibadan. During the presentation, one of the things highlighted was that Ibadan would require initial capital of about 180k but will require shoring up to 450k within 30 - 90 days.

Beautiful thing is that it is done in weekly cycles. So whatever you invest must come out (both capital and profit) before you re-invest.

The company already has a detailed and comprehensive business plan/model for prospective investors in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. Sagamu, Ijebu Igbo, and Ijebu Ode.

My advice is that anyone who is interested should do a small trial first before taking the plunge.

A trial will not exceed 10,000 investment and you can still get your money back in 24 hours.

I am in nnewi, can I do ?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by OrinAgba(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2018
A thread just lunched about Daviva fabrics business. You might probably make up to 6k a day or more depending your ability and effort.

Kindly click on the link below to see the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4855319/how-start-ankara-daviva-print
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Ghanaian(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account
Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by MariamAlheri: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
grandstar:

Can you write articles?

You can charge $5 to write a 500 word article (You will receive $4 after fees) on Fiverr

You can easily write 4 articles a day which comes to $16 or N5000 or so

There's a lady from Naija on Fiverr who writes on the average 6 articles a day. That is $24 daily which is about 8000 daily. In a month that will be 240000 as the work is everyday of the week

Please can you show me how to do this, register on fiverr?

Must one have a laptop to do it? Thank you.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2018
MariamAlheri:

Please can you show me how to do this, register on fiverr?

Must one have a laptop to do it? Thank you.

If you want to do write articles you will need your own laptop.

Registering on Fiverr is a breeze and you can do so immediately. They accept all countries
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by MariamAlheri: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2018
grandstar:

If you want to do write articles you will need your own laptop.

Registering on Fiverr is a breeze and you can do so immediately. They accept all countries

Ok, thanks. I don't have my laptop yet. Once I get it I'll start.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by LaGersona: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Boss, please I'm interested in the business. What's the business about and how do I get to chat with you for details about the business?

How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt / Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51