Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily (15010 Views)

Distributors Needed For Our Fully Iced Zobo Drink -Start With 12k, Make 6k Daily / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by NAIRAMIND: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Join me in the telecoms, by getting paid for recharging your phones,data subscription and tv cable subscription and bills payments.

Remember even banks and making good returns in this area of telecommunications industry.

You can watsapp me with the number below:

+2348136476361
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Tonyferrad(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
favourabl:

hahaha, yeye set of Nigerians.,. do you know how many i have accepted for the training on a FREE because they clearly requested i consider them.. just because you borrow data to do this nairaland thing don't make everyone here a broke hustler like you.. people like you.. even if someone offers his time, wealth of knowledge and research to help you, you will still find something to complain about..

what have you contributed to the society?
i in my company Senztip Limited and Think Nigeria EMpowerment Project have trained for free and empowered more than i can count since 2014... and sure we can't do beyond our capacity...

i bet you did not read that after training i will offer all the trainees free office space, internet, pc and startup cash for any of the 3 skills they choose to learn... and your hate is with forex...

dude.. go get a life and live it.. cos if you do, you'd not be here talking like a child
Na so why use the 'free' when u still have a price? Why not make it straight...If u like have five companies is not my biz,I can as well give you the address of our own business... Petty hustler is still what you are,whenever you guys see this type of thread, you all will rush and start claiming what you are not, I pity guys that will fall for that sha... Happy New year Sir
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Allstrasse: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.

Just to say thanks and state my observations.

The two options you provided were fair. I invested 20,000 (10,000 in each product).

The household product was rather slow and though it was revolutionary in terms of packaging and pricing it was still considered generally slow.

The second product was the bomb maybe because of its consumable nature. It finished so fast that I was myself amazed. But the company is closed till next week.

So, I have decided to settle for the latter and request that you provide guidelines as you promised regarding how I can make 5k per day.

I will send you a mail later today. Kindly respond with the guideline.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Dholyboy(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.

Please can someone in the southeast do the business? Onitsha precisely?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Dholyboy:

Please can someone in the southeast do the business? Onitsha precisely?

No, at least not for now.

But there are other products if you conduct a proper search.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Dholyboy(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

No, at least not for now.

But there are other products if you conduct a proper search.

I sent you a mail... So I can have a clue of how to search
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by holysaint1(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

i presently live in lagos and also have the required initial capital for the said biz... Pls can you help me with the needed details... mkibezim@gmail.com ...... thanks.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Graxie(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Please can someone in Abuja do this business?
Oktane:

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Graxie:
Please can someone in Abuja do this business?

It really depends on the product you choose to sell.

If you choose a product with a short shelf life and the source is far away from the consumers then you will have some difficulties which my translate into losses.
So Abuja and other major towns should consider either products made in their surrounding or go for products with longer shelf life from other towns.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by hemjayb(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oktane:

It really depends on the product you choose to sell.

If you choose a product with a short shelf life and the source is far away from the consumers then you will have some difficulties which my translate into losses.
So Abuja and other major towns should consider either products made in their surrounding or go for products with longer shelf life from other towns.
I stay in akure ondo State...can u pls send me details on bellomoyinjah3@gmail.com
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by clementbiola(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Pls send the detail of the business to me
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Seniorcitizen(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2019
meekhat:

Pls bro, I am also interested. Have sent you a sent a mail
Same too. Plz kindly respond. Kenniesken@gmail.com
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by sammyscholar(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Hello,

I am interested in your products. I am based in Lagos Island. my mail: smithsammy38@yahoo.com
Oktane:

I've replied quite a number of mails and some of them are from Ibadan. I thought yours was among them.

Send me a mail detailing this exchange so that I can identify your mail and treat it immediately.

Thanks!
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by dre44k(m): 4:56am On Feb 04, 2019
@oktane I am very interested, here is my email damilarebanjo@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by AbolajiHussein: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Can you please reveal the the details about the business to me too. I live in oyo town, perhaps i can help you source for some goods too. This my mail abolaji4me@gmail.com and WhatsApp 07033903034
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by AbolajiHussein: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Oktane:

Can you please reveal the the details about the business to me too. I live in oyo town, perhaps i can help you source for some goods too. This my mail abolaji4me@gmail.com and WhatsApp 07033903034
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Oktane:

hello air am in lagos can i know the product
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by lightdream: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oktane:

Please can you put a brother through.am based in lagos. my mail lightdream633@gmail.com . Thank you
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
lightdream:

Please can you put a brother through.am based in lagos. my mail lightdream633@gmail.com and mobile/whatapp 08056588006. Thank you

I am quite busy at the moment but the most I can do t the moment is to forward your number to someone who will call you. You can discuss with him in full. He can give whatever direction you seek.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by lightdream: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oktane:

I am quite busy at the moment but the most I can do t the moment is to forward your number to someone who will call you. You can discuss with him in full. He can give whatever direction you seek.
It all good bro . Thank you
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by lightdream: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
lightdream:

It all good bro . Thank you
He did call me thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by tosinosam(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
grandstar:

Can you write articles?

You can charge $5 to write a 500 word article (You will receive $4 after fees) on Fiverr

You can easily write 4 articles a day which comes to $16 or N5000 or so

There's a lady from Naija on Fiverr who writes on the average 6 articles a day. That is $24 daily which is about 8000 daily. In a month that will be 240000 as the work is everyday of the week
Please am interested
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by senny(f): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oktane:

I am interested pls and in lagos as well my email ebony4senny@yahoo.com and my whatsapp 08153839112 thank-you
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Emmitex(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
[

I am interested. My email is demmanuel18@gmail.com and my phone/WhatsApp number is 07036094888

quote author=Oktane post=75936714]

I am quite busy at the moment but the most I can do t the moment is to forward your number to someone who will call you. You can discuss with him in full. He can give whatever direction you seek.[/quote]
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by HeliosHay(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ifeconwaba:
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share

If you have a computer/laptop and access to internet, then Kindle Publishing might be ideal for you.

Just follow the step-by-step instructions on my thread to get started.

Essentially,

- You publish books on Amazon (written by you or a ghostwriter you hire)
- Each time the books sell, Amazon pays you a percentage of the earnings (called royalties)
- Your daily earnings are accumulated and at the end of the month, Amazon pays you
- You earn in dollars and spend in naira

This is just a very high level overview. More details can be found on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month

1 Like

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by kayboy1960: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2019
senny:

I am interested pls and in lagos as well my email ebony4senny@yahoo.com and my whatsapp 08153839112 thank-you

Please am interested, I reside in Lagos. Email: kolade5050@gmail.com Phone No 08032921673
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by kayboy1960: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Oktane:

I reside in lagos, kolade5050@gmail.com 08032921673
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Blessedmum(f): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Why don't you give sales of designers perfume oil a trial? You can make up to #15000 profit on it if you are serious about it. WhatsApp 08058874378 if interested.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by kinah(f): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Oktane:

Adetitigold@gmail.com
Am in Abeokuta
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Graxie(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please send to goodnesme@gmail.com
Oktane:

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Allstrasse: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ifeconwaba:
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share

I went through this thread. I would recommend i\that you look through it yourself.

It may just provide you with some guidance as regards your quest for 6k daily yielding business.

https://www.nairaland.com/5437971/bread-distribution-quiet-untapped-goldmine#5437971.26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Banks Make N261.99bn Net Profit In 3 Months / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.