Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate (38649 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by 15Ebisco: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has commended the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, for demonstrating a high level of understanding of issues relating to the economy at the Vice Presidential debate which held in Abuja on Friday.

DAILY POST had reported that on Friday night, five candidates contesting for the vice presidency, engaged in a debate.

Those who participated were, Yemi Osinbajo (APC) Peter Obi (PDP) Umma Getso (YPP) Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima (ACPN) Khadijah Abdullahi-Iya (ANN)

Their responses and opinions drew mixed reactions from Nigerians.

Reacting, Fayose on his official Twitter Page wrote, “Delighted that our VP candidate, Peter Obi demonstrated high level of understanding of issues relating to the economy of this country.

“In PDP, we have brains in abundance, while in the other party, they have lies in abundance. We will surely get Nigeria working again.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/osinbajo-vs-obi-fayose-reacts-outcome-vice-presidential-debate/

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by GuyWise101(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Fayose has spoken the truth, Pdp have intelligent and well educated people in abundance while in Apc it's the other way round...

I am sure bulhari will be peeing in his panties when he remembers january.

SIA ATIKUOBI 2019

271 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by manutdrichie(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2018
grin

Osibanjo after the debate

osibanjo: Baba that debate na set up oo see as Obi want tear me apart

Baba: I told you, that is why i wont attend

Osibanjo: I will tell Lai mohammed and Keyamo to list out different lies so you can choose the best one to tell our zombie followers

345 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by oyebanji44: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Why don't you develop ur state when you were there..?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by sunnymix: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter obi killed it.. .that all..... nothing else..

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2018
everyone knows obi did very well, except bmc members, who had to protest before they received their 30k stipend yesterday morning!! So as to be effective yesterday and today, ever noticed why always hit ftc today and how many other bmc members derailed the live updates thread by raining insults on obi!!!

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Diiet: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2018
The debate yesterday confirmed what we have been telling them that Osinbajo is more intelligent than Obi.
Most of the claims Obi made have been proven to be false,while mot of the claims of Osinbajo have been proven to be facts.
May God deliver peter Obi from the spirit of lies and sugar coating.
Osinbajo won clearly yesterday and would win again if they are given another opportunity. I'm verry sure Obi will never forgive the people who advised him to go challenge Osinbajo in a debate.
God bless Osinbajo.

99 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2018
What caught My attention most is where he said: "in PDP we have brains in abundance while in the other party they have lies in abundance" grin which other party? grin Fayose my Man.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by chernest2002: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
What caught My attention most is where he said: "in PDP we have brains in abundance while in the other party they have lies in abundance" grin which other party? grin Fayose my Man.
you want to say you don know party with lier Mohammed.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Flexherbal(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
I don't care about parties.

People like us, vote for credible leaders!

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by capatainrambo: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
My man

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Riversides2003(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
The other party has lies and propaganda in abundance. So unfortunate they still behave like opposition party.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018

PDP want to make Nigeria working again?!
Hehehehe cheesy grin wink
This criminal is still in pains OBVIOUSLY cheesy grin!

OSIBANJO ALL THE WAY....

You just got another 4 years as a V.P last night, before you become the NEXT President of Nigeria by 2023 BGG.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018
No kill person with laugh abeg

manutdrichie:
grin

Osibanjo: I will tell Lai mohammed and Keyamo to list out different lies so you can choose the best one to tell our zombie followers

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Omeokachie: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018
Abeg make una leave subordinates and focus on their bosses.

Can't wait to see Buhari blow Atiku away with queens English and brilliant statistics.

I am not dreaming. Miracle can happen to anyone. grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by TheStrongest: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018
Zombies are angry because they never expected such level of intelligence shown by Mr OBI

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by capatainrambo: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2018
manutdrichie:
grin

lol. sense will not kii you

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by demolinka(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Fayose - Lord of the kpomo meat!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by nerilove(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi is well Atikulated. He was amazing last night. Osinbajo kept on mentioning PDP 16years and the moderator warned him about that. That was not a debate from APC

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Groovenaija360(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by micah04: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Like for Obi share for PYO

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by antagonist: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73862176:

This criminal is still in pains OBVIOUSLY cheesy grin!

OBI ALL THE WAY....

You just got another 4 years as a V.P last night, before you become the NEXT President of Nigeria BGG.

If you must be a Zombie, practice your craft with proper grammar.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Mutemenot(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Well, I heard both of them lied but it's more morally, religious and politically wrong for a pastor, professor and incumbent VP to tell lies on a live Broadcast .

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by teebaxy(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2018
That other woman said she is a mother of 7,. In patience Jonathan voice , the north are known to born children throwaway thereby constituting more problems in managing our scarce resources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by greggng: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
GuyWise101:
Fayose has spoken the truth, Pdp have intelligent and well educated people in abundance while in Apc it's the other way round...

I am sure bulhari will be peeing in his panties when he remembers january.

No wonder they channelled their experience towards looting the economy .,,

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by martineverest(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
I don't practice Partizan politicics..but with what I saw yesterday,obi is overrated and an unintelligent man.he debated like someone from a beer parlour and kept quoting unconfirmed figures just to gain public love

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by goaldynboy: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Osinbade is the greatest liar of all time! grin

And he calls himself a pastor?! It is this kind of pastor that will resort to ritual if his church is not booming!!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Alexgeneration(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73862176:
OSIBANJO ALL THE WAY....

You just got another 4 years as a V.P last night, before you become the NEXT President of Nigeria BGG.
Poisonous meat seller

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by goaldynboy: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Diiet:
[s]The debate yesterday confirmed what we have been telling them that Osinbajo is more intelligent than Obi.
Most of the claims Obi made have been proven to be false,while mot of the claims of Osinbajo have been proven to be facts.
May God deliver peter Obi from the spirit of lies and sugar coating.
Osinbajo won clearly yesterday and would win again if they are given another opportunity. I'm verry sure Obi will never forgive the people who advised him to go challenge Osinbajo in a debate.
God bless Osinbajo[/s].

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by nerilove(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73862176:
OSIBANJO ALL THE WAY....

So sorry for your APC loss. I hope you heard the noise audience made when Obi went to collect his certificate. Did you look at Osinbajo face during that time?

35 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.