Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (61893 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by fishguide(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
vanity upon vanity, The devil should break their useless marriage sef

Abah, wetin happen nah? undecided

I assist with project research

Reach out if you need my service. cool
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Correct! kiss
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
chido20:
why you no go love am
You see that. No. No more money no more love.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
“You see why I love you, you are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things”
Sounds exactly like what an Olosho will say
You see that. No. No more money no more love.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by basilicarome: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Andyblaze post=73861412]As shared by the wife of the billionaire on Instagram

Dnt b surprise she still has a small boy fingering her outside wen Oga is nt around.congratz to her though. It's gud to hv a gud man wit a gud hrt as a husband.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by limitless777(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Royce men chai...this year alone gwagon 2019 maybach now royce...and i still dey drive toyota pencillight

Still give GOD ALMIGHTY thanks for Ur life my broda.
When there's life there's hope.
A living dog is better than a dead/sick lion.

it's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
conductor123:

Who raised you? A cunt? How is she a prostitute. She has seen with Emoney since when he was still struggling his ass out and now that she's reaping the fruits of her patience, she a prostitute? If you were raised by a prostitute, that doesn't mean every married woman is a prostitute. What have you bought for your useless girlfriend? Can you show me an ordinary pant you got for her? God will keep my sisters safe from foolish men like you.
Oh well it takes the son of a prostitute to know the son of another prostitute... welcome to the club bro

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by zwonder: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gmajor:
This blue colour no make sense
But d red colour wey dey ur backyard makesense oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alistervibes:

Here comes the PRO of E money's wife.

I dont know her, and i am not sure i want to know her.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by AndLeo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
E-money and co are just snapping with a new car to look on instagram. I don't believe he buys them.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
God bless E Money, he truly loves this beautiful woman..This is his marriage is supposed to be,. Through thick and thin.. Now I need to buy my wife a Benz, that Camry don dey old .. cool

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
This guy go get money pass Ronaldo and Messi put together,I no sure they can afford it for their wives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Truthchiz: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jealousi will kill some people here Tueh!!!
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by stedmark(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
You are laughing smiley when you will be used as sacrificial lamb no cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by CandidNotes: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
davibid:
G man, quote me anywhere

He spends money like someone one baba has told him he has only few years to leave

Seriously, No man genuinely making money from real hustle leaves such extravagant lifestyle except you are politically officeholder and we know that the dude in question is not

No hating just the bitter truth

Before you quote wrongly please show us one genuine source of E-Money wealth.

Gbam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Scarpon(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=DREAMZZZ post=73869693]Royce men chai...this year alone gwagon 2019 maybach now royce...and i still dey drive toyo
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Scarpon(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Royce men chai...this year alone gwagon 2019 maybach now royce...and i still dey drive toyota pencillight
your own better me wey never see okada drive nko?
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
chemicool:

Enemy. Better thing no go find you.

Amen..instead of them to be happy when one is progressing they keep having hate and they die poor ..useless poverty idiots

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Obason22(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Money is what u love, don't deceive people
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy[right][/right]
kiddoiLL:
“You see why I love you, you are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things”
Sounds exactly like what an Olosho will say.

MODIFIED: For those of you retards quoting me and saying trash, it's not my fault you brain can't grab reversed psychology when u see one... “Sounds exactly like what am Olosho would say” doesn't mean she's an Olosho, cuz I'm aware she suffered with E-Money. If you're not too stupid you'll see and know I quote only the part where she used the lines an Ho will use. And dats the thing I pointed out, she used it doesn't mean she's a Ho.
Come on you have your phones, don't be so stupid all the time and waste your time on social rubbish, make use of Google and learn a lot, evolve!! It's not my fault anyone of you seems dumb enough to get my statement.
You call your landlord a crazy man... and he replies with he's not Crazy. his response is exactly what a crazy person will give you. So please take your unfortunate and miserable explanations elsewhere. Awon didirin oshi

Bros wetin happen...lol

Imagine me coming inside here for the first time only to read your modified post. Lmao
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats! Biko baba God bless me too. cool
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:
cheesy[right][/right]

Bros wetin happen...lol

Imagine me coming inside here for the first time only to read your modified post. Lmao
Ha bro, no mind me.. na all these oversabi idiots way full here na dey explain to me say I call pesin wife Olosho.. Haba! shey my statement na bad one ni?
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by uvie66: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Exwizard:
This man pls what does he do for living.? Each time I see his post I feel oppressed not knowing his source of wealth.
same here, nobody knows what he does for a living, no company website, no google history. I think the Man is shady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Believe and keep faith.....2019 is your breakthrough year .....
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
oyin01:
This is how I will surprise my wife next Christmas.

Amen

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by uvie66: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Truthchiz:
Jealousi will kill some people here Tueh!!!
which work the Man dey do, or you know eni of im associates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Ha bro, no mind me.. na all these oversabi idiots way full here na dey explain to me say I call pesin wife Olosho.. Haba! shey my statement na bad one ni?

grin lmao

As I read your modified post I just dey burst laugh
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gmajor:
This blue colour no make sense
na u get am, abi which one u get.
haunty congrats jare, our new car make sense... more blessings to UNC E money..

meanwhile u fit still throw dat ur oooldddddd Range rover gv me oo.. lols
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Indomie001: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Am happy for you. God pleaee bless me too , I 'll appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.