Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely (52346 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos) / Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by G1STM0RE: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Kizz Daniel and Chidinma's on and off relationship seems to be back on track again. This time, Kizz Daniel shared a video of his boo singing along to a song on his just released sophomore album, 'No Bad Songs'.

In the comment section, a fan said, 'those lips, I'm gonna suck it nicely'.

See Kizz Daniel's response below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/between-kizz-daniel-chidinma-and-a-fan-who-wants-to-suck-her-lips-nicely

1 Share

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by G1STM0RE: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by G1STM0RE: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by JasonScoolari: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2018
All these "market me" type of relationship sef. grin

I really admire her tho, one of the few talented female musician we've. Omamumi, Cynthia Morgan, Niniola, Niyola and Asa are my favorite.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by youngberry001(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
God will destroy kiss Daniel for going so low to even DATE that useless ugly Igbo bitch, I can't wait to see them both fail in life, I want to see how miserable they will become, amen
chaiiiii grin

8 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Tamarapetty(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
God will destroy kiss Daniel for going so low to even DATE that useless ugly Igbo bitch, I can't wait to see them both fail in life, I want to see how miserable they will become, amen
Stop being stupid na! Please!!

182 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by itspzpics(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy

Ghanian Actress Covers Her Unclad Body With Water Melon Fruit In Birthday Photo...
See photos 18+ here >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/muslim-actress-covers-her-unclad-body-with-water-melon-fruit-in-birthday-photo/

1 Like

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by boss1310(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
a prayer to God over something and someone that has nothing to do with you and how more useful are you compared to the lady you called useless.
nawa o on this Nairaland you see a lot of things and lots of people

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Mrbaz1: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oya someone blame it on Buharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by mee2002: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nnnbaaaa
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by KingLennon(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Don't go there o that's Vado's baby grin
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by somto10: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
azeke55:
[i][/i]

Foolish scammer
No go luk fr job..

1 Like

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Ahmed0336(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
ogakush:

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

wow...who hurt you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
The successful have no time for tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by tmdotts(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
It's not hard to tell , people like you can't go far in life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by link2ok22: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by aremz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Are you okay? grin
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Jaynom029(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alright
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Trustee1: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
Sound so much like simplykush! You still haven't gotten the help you need! So sad.

18 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kizz Daniel, write one song for Chidinma now, please epp her life!

3 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by carrascocity(f): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

MISERABLE FALL ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by carrascocity(f): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
boss1310:
a prayer to God over something and someone that has nothing to do with you and how more useful are you compared to the lady you called useless.
nawa o in this Nairaland you see a lot of things and lots of people

na enough miserable go fall on hIm

2 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Kaodek(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

You r one of the Mad people that are privileged to access internet
With what you r wishing some else,it shows the kind of brought up u had #fool

2 Likes

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Teewhy2: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
That is what he wish for
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by iheartellah(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
bros na wa o

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Trustee1:

Sound so much like simplykush! You still haven't gotten the help you need! So sad.

He's the one, I guess they blocked both his accounts, he created another one but the kush still there, same bitter nigga here again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time At His "Favorite Place In The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.