Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? (351 Views)

Which Is Better: Nti Pgde Or University Pgde In Education / Univ Of Maiduguri Pgde In Abuja / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? by timville(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. Pls, I need to get a degree in education following the threat by the FG to sack unqualified teachers by 2020. I have an MSc in BCH but as a teacher that cannot guarantee my job by 2020.

Please, how long and how expensive does it take to run PGDE in NOUN. I need help from those in the know pls.

I wish to get a degree in edu before the end of 2019.
If you know the fees, major and minor, and the exact duration, possibly how rigorous the process is, please help a brother. Thanks.

Mods, please push to fp. Thanks

Re: Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? by Icecream4U(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2018
You need to know book nah
Re: Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? by timville(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Icecream4U:
You need to know book nah
Thanks for ur contribution. Pls, someone help out.
Re: Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? by timville(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Biko, Nairalanders help me.

(1) (Reply)

Finally A Forum For Nigeria Students / MOUAU Suspends Students For Refusing To Attend Taekwondo Contest / Chinese Government Scholarship At Tianjin University, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.