Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (668 Views)

Joke Of The Day: God’s Time Is The Best / Joke Of The Day: Kiss The Mirror / Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by Countersam(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2018
An old rancher died, leaving everything to his devoted wife. Needing help, she decided to advertise for a ranch hand. Only two people applied. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought about it and hired the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours and knew a lot about ranching. To reward his good work she let him have the night off to go into town for some fun.

Later that night he returned to the ranch house. Halfway to his room, he saw the woman standing beside the fireplace, a glass of wine in hand. She called him over.

"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she ordered. Trembling, he did so.
"Now take off my boots," she said.
"Now my socks," the hired man complied.
"Now take off my bra." He did as he was told.
"Now take off my panties." He slowly pulled them down.

She fixed him with a determined gaze and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired."

What were you thinking?
tongue tongue grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tik Tok Wow Moments Compilation That Will Drive You Crazy / Facebook Bio Status, About Me Intro Quotes – Inspiring And Funny / Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.