Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25611 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
This thread serves to provide a sort of meeting place for folks who took the subject test on Tuesday, 3rd August 2010. Let's rub minds together and keep each other informed on any development in this quest.

I personally think the test was fair games, though the time/duration given was something else.

By the way, I applied for Human Resources Officer.

One love.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
It was really a nice test today but sometimes one can never say anything. when is the result likely to come out and are will we no the result is out? nice one house.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
jegbadon:

It was really a nice test today but sometimes one can never say anything. when is the result likely to come out and are will we no the result is out? nice one house.

About when the results will come out, I dunno. But I expect a fast turn-around time being that the test was on-line. Infact, I'm betting that they are done computing scores by now.

What can we do but wait and pray??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2010
Yes oooooooo. E don happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by barbie85: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2010
What has happened, have you heard from them? How, was it a text message or email? Were you successful
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
Got a text message that I passed. And that an e-mail with further details would be sent to me shortly.

Who else has been contacted, please?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
Got a text message that I passed. And that an e-mail with further details would be sent to me shortly.

Who else has been contacted, please?

Come are you sure of this? is like you are the only one that ve gotten this mail oh? all the best sha.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by monsho(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
Hi there,

"Eeyore" and "Jegbadon" or what did you guys call yourselves. It's my advice that you guys stop deceiving innocent forum members!

Do you have to be reminded that DRAGNET has no business with you? Why on earth would DRAGNET send you a text message without first forwarding such to the client that engaged them in the service of conducting the test? And, by the way, why are you guys the only ones that got text from dragnet? YOU GUYS MUST BE OPERATING IN ANOTHER REALM.

Do I have to remind you that DAGNET will not send any text message without backing it up with e-mail? I wonder why they'll put you on hold for mail!

Did they send any text message to applicants after conducting the first test for FIRS?

I PUT IT TO YOU GUYS THAT YOU ARE BOTH SCAMMERS!!! No thanks.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
monsho:

Hi there,

"Eeyore" and "Jegbadon" or what did you guys call yourselves. It's my advice that you guys stop deceiving innocent forum members!

Do you have to be reminded that DRAGNET has no business with you? Why on earth would DRAGNET send you a text message without first forwarding such to the client that engaged them in the service of conducting the test? And, by the way, why are you guys the only ones that got text from dragnet? YOU GUYS MUST BE OPERATING IN ANOTHER REALM.

Do I have to remind you that DAGNET will not send any text message without backing it up with e-mail? I wonder why they'll put you on hold for mail!

monsho Read my text and see that i was rebooking Eeyore for trying to decieve us on this forum. Thanks and never do what u did again.

Did they send any text message to applicants after conducting the first test for FIRS?

I PUT IT TO YOU GUYS THAT YOU ARE BOTH SCAMMERS!!! No thanks.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
monsho i am not and will never be a scammer better talk to your fellow brother who is trying to confuse people on this forum, if u read very well you will understand that i am accusing him for lying. this forum was designed to assist people in seeking for job and in formations not for scammers and people who just want to make loose their mouths. i have fought so many of their kinds here and will continue. i only accused Eeyore for what i referred to as a lie that's all.
monsho you need to apologies to me and direct your accusations to your fellow Nairalander Eeyore.

Thanks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
Do I even look like I'm bothered by monsho's conspiracy theory?? The troll would not even recognise a scam if it was poking him in the rib.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2010
Keep your shirts on, o ye doubting Thomases. My cousin just confirmed that he received a similar text like Eeyore's. Though knowing him, I tend to take his stories with more than the proverbial pinch of salt. grin

I wrote the test too, but the only SMS I have received so far is the one telling me that my bank balance is now N0.65K.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
I hope you all have gotten your results by now.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
Yes Eeyore i ve gotten mine, whats the cutoff for invitation do u ve any idea pls?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pheyibabe: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hello all,

I did the test too but i got the test result which did not indicate if i passed or not so i don't know about the passing thing. Well, whats the cut-off like?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pheyibabe: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Eeyore, Whats your overall scores? Let us know so as to give us an idea of what the cut-off mark might be,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
I have absolutely no idea, people.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pheyibabe: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
Eeyore, you should know ur overall score because everyone i know have their overall scores but no congratulatory text yet except u, Just tell us your overall score.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Eeyore may or may not tell us he scores but lets keep our hands crossed and see what will happen. is there anyone that has written the text before and was invited for interview? such a person should tell us better. I have a friend that did it before and he is working there now, ve been trying his number to no avail, should i get him i will let the house no my findings but if anyone else knows better, House mates will appreciate it.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pheyibabe: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
jegbadon:

Eeyore may or may not tell us he scores but lets keep our hands crossed and see what will happen. is there anyone that has written the text before and was invited for interview? such a person should tell us better. I have a friend that did it before and he is working there now, ve been trying his number to no avail, should i get him i will let the house no my findings but if anyone else knows better, House mates will appreciate it.

Jegbadon, whats your scores if we may know? I hope thats not too much and do u know what the cut-off is? I think someone said 30% but am not sure
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
pheyibabe whats ur own score at least you took the text ur friends own is not a prob but i score a little less than 50% sha.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pheyibabe: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
jegbadon:

pheyibabe whats your own score at least you took the text your friends own is not a prob but i score a little less than 50% sha.

am little lesser than 40% but whats the cut-off mark? do you have any idea?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
I scored slightly over 50%.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
pheyibabe  well since folloed this thread both on this forum and in naijahotjobs i dont no the cutoff but i no people where saying 40 and i dont know if it authentic thats y i said we uld keep our hands crossed at least u will agree with me that it was stated that day that the exams is not simple if u really had the time to read the instructions,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
Eeyore thats a good one at least u re sure of something abi?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
And again, I think it all depends on the number of successful candidates jostling for the position one is going for. I applied for Human Resources officer though.

What positions did you guys apply for
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
Eeyore mine is Engineering(Mech)
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ok, so I finally got an SMS too informing me that I scored forty something percent. Somebody, anybody, should just end this suspense and tell us what the passmark is, please.

Na beg I dey beg ooo.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
lets keep hoping oh
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by labeetj: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2010
I got my scores this afternoon and it was 46%, keeping my finger crossed though, all you fakes its your cross
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by ifefemi(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2010
had overall of 57% & just got invited for interview.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2010
ifefemi:

had overall of 57% & just got invited for interview.

What position did you apply for, please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.