Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25577 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2011
Thanks guys.
Interestingly, the new test date I got is friday, 25/3/11 for 12pm at Chams. Please has anyone got a similar date?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2011
lots of people have a similar date, this is about the third time I've seen it for you sales guys.

All the best to you all.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2011
Thanks @god_speed
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
How was the Sales Aptitude test, guys??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hi Eeyore, Pls inform the house what the interview is like
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
Passworded:

Hi Eeyore, Pls inform the house what the interview is like

I will let you know when I'm through with the interview stage. I only knew those for the post of Financial Accountants were interviewed cos I happened to be there the day the interviews held.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
hi peeps, just keeping in touch.

Any news?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2011
From much earlier posts in this thread I guess this is the part where they make us wait, my guess is that interviews could continue into May and perhaps June.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2011
Nothing yet o!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by abifel: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2011
What a delay this time around ! I have been hoping that we'll get the sales test result latest this morning? How long more are we going to wait?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2011
Hi Guys, Any updates?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 6:53am On Apr 02, 2011
god_speed:

@Passworded Myself @Eeyore are in another Job forum where he made three posts and said he was there himself for the interview for the accountants. I know it's the same person cos he uses the same username in the other job forum and I was onlinewhen he updated three threads on Lafarge saying he was there last week Thursday when the accountants were interviewed. Any way I'm just trying to state why I asked my question.

It's also strange that in all the forums I belong only Eeyore has testified to interviews, he may be correct tho.

@all I got a text message this morning to forward me CV to an email address with a Larfarge domain name. They have been doing this for the past few days as I got from other forums.

CHeers

@god_speed

What was the text message that you got to send ur CV like? was it from a customised number or just a regular phone number?

how did d e-mail id look?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2011
@Passworded It was a regular number and the email was like abc@ng.lafarge.com
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2011
Guys has any one heard anything?? It was said earlier that the accounting batch has done their interview, has no other group been called??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2011
@god_speed nothing yet. I'm sure soon,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by oldskul(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hi, just got an sms this morning stating the breakdowm and overall result of the text of the 18th of March. the final rewark was: Successful! So What next?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
@oldshul what position did u apply for?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by oldskul(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Passworded, i applied for Plant control Administrator
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ all anyone else with info from lafarge/wapco!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2011
I hear that some guys who wrote their tests on March 18th just got their results via text yesterday. Congratulations, despite the delay at least you have got yours now.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2011
@oldskul some of us wrote the test on the 12th of March and have since got the same text and have been waiting since then. I guess we are in the same boat now.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
Any updates?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nothing from this side, fingers still crossed.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
I guess there's still no update guys
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mehhhhhn I'm even getting worried now, tomorrow makes it a month since the test, have they left us to roast or is it the elections??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
@god_speed let's be calm remember the darkest hour is always before dawn. Besides its starting to look like the last group which should be viewed as a good sign.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
So no one has been contacted since the sales test?! Na wa o!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
, ??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by yemibaloo(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2011
@god_speed
Plz i jst want to confirm 4rm u if u hv been contacted by larfage may b;2nd test or an interview. thanks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
Meeehhhnnnn say man no dey talk no mean say e no dey pain am OO!! I'm in the same boat as you are, it's fast approaching two months yet no word from them. If they were waiting for elections, that one too done pass.

Yet in all things we give thanks to God. I've moved on to other things, their calling me is for their own good.

Any info from the house will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Natforce Calling / The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.