Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Am I Beautiful ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Beautiful ? (6347 Views)

Am I Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2018
since many guys questioned my gender, i decided that , the best way is to show you guys who i really am.

dont say anything else, just tell me am i beautiful ? by your first impression, honestly.

you can tell by the earnest concern i feel for this photo that, this photo is me ! i will not give a fig to any other woman for her being beautiful or not.

just tell me is she beautiful ? i need yes or no.

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Ebuka007: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
u are not only ugly, but shameless.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
have you guys seen i care for any woman ? never , except for this one.

so, please tell me, how do you think of her ? or maybe, you could still claim her to be a man. if so, further tell me why you think so ?
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Ebuka007:

really ? why am i ugly ? give more details to explain it , ok ?
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ebuka007:

what about this one ?

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Not ugly
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Not ugly

but she is a man.

my god. my face , after cosmetics, cheats a real woman!
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:
since many guys questioned my gender, i decided that , the best way is to show you guys who i really am.

dont say anything else, just tell me am i beautiful ? by your first impression, honestly.

you can tell by the earnest concern i feel for this photo that, this photo is me ! i will not give a fig to any other woman for her being beautiful or not.

you are very beautiful.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by TimiRume(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:

what about this one ?
This is a man's face covered with make up? cos that's what i see

9 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Lastpharoah33: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Didn't even need someone to tell me dude's deranged....

Are you a sort of upcoming bobrisky?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
Didn't even need someone to tell me dude's deranged....

Are you a sort of upcoming bobrisky?

that is exactly , what i want to know.

absolutly isolated from other people's opinions, how do you think of the woman in the photo ?

quickly, without hesitation, blurt it out : beautiful or not ?

but, unfortunately, you have been influenced , probably not only by other people's judgment, but also by those judgment in my previous threads.

and you dont even conciously realize you are influenced.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you are very beautiful.

Is this a trap ?
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
TimiRume:
This is a man's face covered with make up? cos that's what i see

after i volunteered so many hints ?

but my hints could be wrong too.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Offpoint: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Most of thread like this exist cuz our fathers were ignorance of contraceptives in the 80s/90s.

And finally... one thing about mental disorder is that those who are mentally disordered are oblivious of it, only those around them know and feel the pain.

"The day you realize you're mad, is the day you stop being mad" -Offpoint 2018

7 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Ranchhoddas: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Whywhyogun na you be this?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
You look like a transexual. Even bobrisky is more presentable than this poo you posted. You have affirmed my fears. You're really a trans. Hope you're taking your hormone therapy as prescribed?

Below is a picture of bobrisky.. He even look more girlish and presentable as a female than you. Work harder... If not that we know him here in Nigeria, i would be fooled, into think he is a she..

But you, i aren't fooled at all

This is fun. cheesy

More detailed analysis

Your cheek are too hardened to belong to a female. Although i know that some trans who don't have a sleek jaw and cheek do undergo a reconstructive surgery, why are you yet to consider that option? Are you broke?

Is that a mustache that I'm seeing? shocked This is not a pass at all. It is disgusting and horrible...

7 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:

is that you sad
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
smiley

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:

Is this a trap ?
No? you are actually beautiful
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
TimiRume:
You didn't have to hint anything, face looks strong, masculine head shape, moustache, etc. From my deductions, you are gay

sunken cheekbone is beautiful. international standard.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Offpoint:
Most of thread like this exist cuz our fathers were ignorance of contraceptives in the 80s/90s.

And finally... one thing about mental disorder is that those who are mentally disordered are oblivious of it, only those around them know and feel the pain.

"The day you realize you're mad, is the day you stop being mad" -Offpoint 2018

who the fvck are you ? i am not a nigga
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
No? you are actually beautiful

thank you , then!!
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
HenryDion:
You look like a transexual. Even bobrisky is more presentable than this poo you posted. You have affirmed my fears. You're really a trans. Hope you're taking your hormone therapy as prescribed?

Below is a picture of bobrisky.. He even look more girlish and presentable as a female than you. Work harder... If not that we know him here in Nigeria, i would be fooled, into think he is a she..

This is fun. cheesy

More detailed analysis

Your cheek are too hardened to belong to a female. Although i know that some trans who don't have a sleek jaw and cheek do undergo a reconstructive surgery, why are you yet to consider that option? Are you broke?

Is that a mustache that I'm seeing? shocked This is not a pass at all. It is disgusting and horrible...

moustache , not mustache. do i have ? maybe a little fur. some women do have a little.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:

moustache , not mustache. do i have ? maybe a little fur. some women do have a little.

Looks like you live in a cave. Mustache is still correct. Don't be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by ugandalady: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
HenryDion:

Looks like you live in a cave. Mustache is still correct. Don't be dumb.

dont write it thrice. i dont want to be influenced by black man's terrible english.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:

dont write it thrice. i dont want to be influenced by black man's terrible english.

Perhaps a little research online will disclose how an illiterate you are. Do you need help?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by KealDrogo: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
ugandalady:

what about this one ?
GAY........... FUCKING gay... I knew it. Spit on you.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by KealDrogo: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
HenryDion:
[b] You look like a transexual [b/] . Even bobrisky is more presentable than this poo you posted. You have affirmed my fears. You're really a trans. Hope you're taking your hormone therapy as prescribed?

This is fun. cheesy

More detailed analysis

Ugandalady is a confirmed FA..OT. Those pictures says it all. Our very own bobrisky is more attractive self.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by KealDrogo: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you are very beautiful.
Very beautiful You must be a gay to find that picture attractive.
Re: Am I Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
KealDrogo:

Ugandalady is a confirmed FA..OT. Those pictures says it all. Our very own bobrisky is more attractive self.

Our own bobrisky is damn attractive compare to that stinking wh*re. He keeps claiming WHITE, bobrisky is even more white than him cheesy

Damn..

1 Like

Re: Am I Beautiful ? by KealDrogo: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
HenryDion:

Our own bobrisky is damn attractive compare to that stinking wh*re. He keeps claiming WHITE, bobrisky is even more white than him cheesy

Damn..

The fa.ggot has finally cleared my suspicion. His obsession with black dick gave him away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junk Bank / She had sex just twice can I still marry her ? Please I need help / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.