Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (20882 Views)

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by BENITAPUSSY: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bannylove13:
Back to Dullard is a national obligation..

Osibanjo lies and apc lies are everywhere..

Tell us new thing..

Obi gave you humans assignment that can't be undo in the next 15 years..

Buhari is telling Nigerians to brace up for another round of hardship..upon the hardship qey we dey..

Bros ..we want believe the lies...

Now unto the next assignment..

grin The same fate that you guys suffered in 2014 await you next year.

Watch it.

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by docadams: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

These are all Igbos and they all own oil wells.

Igbos have oil blocs in Nigeria too and are also beneficiaries of Federal Government activities. Why haven't they made anything out of it?

I thought all our oil wells are owned by the northerners
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by Freeworldbutfre: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up and provide prove that Nigeria has risen 10 places.

Buhari media caws and funny analysis sha
Show us place when Nigeria falls from 124 to 127
If you believe this what stop you to believe that Nigeria rose by 10place
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by Bannylove13: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
grin The same fate that you guys suffered in 2014 await you next year.

Watch it.

Same fate wait you guys next year..

Since we suffered it once..and you guys have been accustomed to it..

Guess it return to base..

Same fate await you guys...

Believe it grin
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by OreMI22: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
The APC urchins think everything is politics.

The data below is from Nigeria's Central Bank.

Other International financial institutions have more grim statistics.

The truth is that Buhari has continued to chase away all sorts of investments and kill the Nigerian economy.

Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by Okoyeebos: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
docadams:

I thought all our oil wells are owned by the northerners

Don't you know Igbos love to lie that they are marginalised.

No Igbo man can dispute those names I provided cos it's authentic.

Igbos own oil wells as much as northerners. Mind you, those oil wells aren't in the SE, they are in the SS.

4 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by docadams: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Which present subsidy structure are you talking of you liar ?

Is it under recovery? Or the secret unappropriated 1.6 trillion Naira illegal subsidy?

Either non is is similar to the open subsidy structure of the PDP day where subsidy was debate and approved as a budgetary item and those who wet being paid were known to all unlike what Buhari is doing now where we are paying 3 times more fro subsidy despite petrol being 145 Naira and the worst thing is the monies being paid are illegally stolen from govt treasury without any approval and paid to secret companies

You can't stop lying. Which subsidy was openly debated and approved. You forgot the subsidy scam probe. Would there have been a probe if there was a debate and subsequent approval. Well, as I state this government admitted from onset that subsidy is a scam, same was reechoed by Osinbanjo yesterday.
The bolded suggests you need to upgrade your knowledge very fast. I quess you are referring to the
false alarm on illegal withdrawal of $1.03b. Something same senate has come out to retract.
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by persius555(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Newest figures 2018

Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by kehinde1588(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
peter obi did extremely well on the debate yesterday. just accept fact and stop blowing propaganda here.

PYO was more articulate, matured and brilliant with his responses. Obi was brilliant too,but full of lies and it was more like he was trying hard to impress viewers rather than discussing what he has to offer.
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by Ategberoson(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
I refuse to talk about obi lies or not because he's a colleague in discipline

I closely watched the debate yesterday. osibanjo was talking about what they do and what they about to do but obi was only faulting the govt Ignorantly forgetting that Is party grounded most of what he criticized yesterday
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by BENITAPUSSY: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bannylove13:

Same fate wait you guys next year..

Since we suffered it once..and you guys have been accustomed to it..

Guess it return to base..

Same fate await you guys...

Believe it grin
5% cannot change a thing. grin tongue
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by docadams: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Don't you know Igbos love to lie that they are marginalised.

No Igbo man can dispute those names I provided cos it's authentic.

Igbos own oil wells as much as northerners. Mind you, those oil wells aren't in the SE, they are in the SS.

Of course, Igbo's thrive on falsehood and hypocrisy. When caught, they begin to shout marginalisation and neglect.
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by docadams: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lies and propaganda coming. it doesn't work again. find another tactics.

Lies and propaganda? That is your lot. I worked in Anambra all through Ngige and Obi's tenure So I am well informed on issues of that era.
Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by 9jaArea: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
kehinde1588:
After craming a whole text book for debate, he still failed woefully. That really depicts the kind of brain he has

I tell you, the obi guy is not as sound as his supporters may want us to believe. He memorized all those things and said then even in situations where his narratives did not fit or answer questions that were asked.

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable by Tareq1105: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bannylove13:
Questions is ..has Nigerian fallen or Not..

Figures might be wrong..
But facts are correct..

Now who's the bigger fool..

Zombies lack blood..

Why should figures be wrong?

Liar!

Why didn't Liar Obi talk about his bank account they claimed was frozen by EFCC?

Are you Igbos aware that millions of Buhari supporters are not on social media?

Keep wasting your data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished / Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.