Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (75313 Views)

Obi Cubana, Ebuka Obi Mourn With Don Jazzy As Rihanna & Linda Ikeji Broke His He / Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / Peks Ikeji’s Broke Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by channel801(f): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
It was this Linda (Lindaikejiblog) that broke the news. I didn’t tell my friends, I didn’t tell my extended family members, it was just within the family, myself, my husband and my children (Sade and Olumide) who knew about it. I didn’t even tell Clinton because I felt he was too young to handle it but when the news broke, I thank God that my husband was in America at that moment. He came in on the 3rd of January (2015); so, he was with me and the news broke in that same January.

I was upset initially because I didn’t want anybody to know at the time. I was still going through Chemotherapy (Chemo) which was the most challenging aspect of the healing process, I did Kimo, I did radiation, and I did surgery. I was going through a lot of things that affected my emotion and my whole being. My appearance and everything about me changed. So, I was going through a lot of emotional distress as a result of the Chemo process (Chemotherapy) at the time because I started my Chemo in December and the news broke in January.

So, I was so sad, I cried, I said everybody has got to know to know my ordeal. This one will call ‘I heard this I heard that’ and calls kept coming after the report broke. But thank God my husband was around and he was able to manage it very well. And he said to me ‘Things like this will definitely happen, you are my wife, you are Shina Peters’ wife, and you can’t hide it from the press. Just be open about it, if you start hiding, telling them stories, they won’t leave you alone. They will eventually keep digging and digging until the truth comes out. So, better let it go this way’.

So, I later read LindaIkeji’s blog, they told me the name because I have never heard of it before, that was my first time and I went on it and I saw lots of comments, people were saying “No, no, not again. Not this woman, not again’; as I was reading and seeing those comments I became happy, at the same time I felt loved, I was touched and all the good emotions came back. I was like ‘Oh, God! People love me like this?’ I didn’t realize that until the problem came and I was just telling God “You are not going to let me die, not now. I want people to just use me as a point of prayer to you that the God that cured Sammie Peters of cancer please cure me”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAXDCg0VCc?t=674

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by channel801(f): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
ok
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by itspzpics(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
But now nko

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Nebostic: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
rather ask for forgiveness than permission

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Jayslicky: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Anyone supporting linda ikeji from getting bashed is under a curse.

404 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by ManTiger(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
It always been Linda, she's not a carrier of good news in her life! I once contact her to promote my bro song and she gave us 867k bill, laughable... One day when he finally get to limelight, I know she'll want to dig dirt on him, Olamide's rant will be small compared to what we will do. Rubbish!

374 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by MoonWater: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
I remember when she started the News about Wizkid's family and the Landlord. That was when the most of her problems began.
I think she really need to go and beg Wizkid.
majekdom2:
This because you will keep relating with people. I won’t be surprised the Jeremy guy purposely got her pregnant and dumped her. !
In short, the Famous Feminist is now a baby mama

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Kenekingisback: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Seen
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by SosaXVLV(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Miss sperm thief hurt so many people on her way to fame but now karma is taking over...she tried justifying her shameful act yesterday to get people's sympathy....

Linda deserve everything happening to her lately because she is a self centered biatch.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by myettiallah: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
I think Linda Ikeji desrves what she's getting

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by lilmax(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
no one said anything then....but when karma came with a beautiful slap, her minions are saying we should let her be grin

this is the beginning of her problems, its going no where

by the time its done with her, she'd be used as correction in schools

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Olujoe1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda linda

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Groovenaija360(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by gurunlocker: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
E be like say a lot of people wan pepper Linda next year o grin grin grin

Aunty kemi sef don dey beg for money on IG... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by babyfaceafrica: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda and fake news...rabbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by GentleMoney: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmmm..
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Kclique: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Carma is bar.
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Cladez(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Life na turn by turn.Its now her turn and she is crying foul.

Her problems never start from the fake news to bringing people's private life public,she go pay for it

6 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Delivar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
This Linda needs to be dealt with. You can't use other people's misfortune to make money.

21 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by gps95: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
na wao shocked
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by mcdude1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
I like Peter Obi's taik about 'not locking the shop' i think it has an igbotic flavour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by timilehing(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is just the beginning for Linda, all those baby mamas she insulted are waiting to pass a turn on her

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Mankosi: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sorry
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Yankee101: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
If i say Linda Ikeji has it coming is it a bad wish?

That she'll surely reap all she is sowing

God no dey sleep

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by BOOMnaija(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
I'm more concerned about d outcome of 2019 elections...

On dat note, click like for atiku, share for buhari.

61 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by wolesmile(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Someone should just remind Linda, that those who kill by the sword, die by the sword. No two way about it. She will get an equal volume of the number news, real or fake, that she has churned out. Karma is waiting....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by wayne4loan: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
This bitch called Linda is very heartless angry

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by condralbedez: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
So madam, are u saying u r happy with d plate of ewa karma served her?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Mrbaz1: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
I swear with adesua used womb by banky w that God will punish Linda "IKEJA"..AND GOD WILL PUNISH WHO SOEVER BLAME THIS ON BUHARII

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.