Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (415 Views)

How Jumia And Konga Get Cheap Courier / How Jumia Exploits Its Sellers/partners For Their Own Malicious Selfish Interest / How Jumia Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by marqueetim(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: ... by marqueetim(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
puskin FOD dominique naijacutee please they need to see this. I am not happy at all with Jumia and the dubious act
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jumia is a scam selling fake products to people

1 Like

Re: ... by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pele
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sorry ooo. But how u guys buy electronics online still baffles me. Why can't you pay on delivery ? Or e no follow join? How on earth will you order AC and refrigerator online in this Nigeria. Are we ripe for that? The money you will spend calling and following up without tangible results will be more than what you would have spent if you would have gone to emeka shop in Lagos Island. He will even bring it free of charge for you and even install it join. Again, sorry ooo.

1 Like

Re: ... by living2013(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
marqueetim:
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,
Just to share my experience with Jumia. I ordered for three stuff(AC, Gen and Refrigerator). On delivery, I saw that the AC did not come with the installation kit as stated in what I ordered, my receipt and invoice. On asking the delivery guys they confirmed that this has been going on for a while and that customers have been complaining of the same thing.
I called Jumia customers care and spoke with a lady who told me there is nothing they could do except I wanted to return the product. I was like why can't you acknowledge the incomplete order and deliver the installation kit later. She just told me it wunt be possible and that it might be a mix up during packaging.
I have decided to stop using Jumia anymore and infact my friend warned me not to try it. This is a serious breach on agreement and if truly others have been treated this way please let us know.
Anyway I signed on the receipt and commented that no installation kit was delivered. See evidence attached.

Cc lalasticlala seun

You guys should stop posting these trash here. You called and she told you that possibly there's a miss up and that you may return it for possible resolution. I buys from jumia and as well have friends that do so, I haven't observe such for long now. Anyone can make mistake and once such happen, you find a way to sort it out.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Bickersteth: For Or Against Diamond’s Minority Shareholders? / READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.