Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. (44091 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by hisexcellency34: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Serves the Afonja right
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by ofiko123(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lmao grin
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by BabaIbo: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by mr1759: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
olayemioshiyemi:
He try .

Don’t call police Pursue the criminal urself and leave ur shop open

1 Like

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Deepthoughts: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
olayemioshiyemi:
He try .
So the best way to stop the inventory from been stolen is to lock the shop n go chasing the thief isn't it?,try this n you will realize your folly!,you think osibanjo is smart by this anology but he only showed how foolish he is,n the mentality behind this anology explains why Apc is confusion personified,obi was very right, you can't close the shop n go chasing thieves,you need to stay, protect the shop n ensure business continues,that the right way to go, Atiku/Obi 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Triangles1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
The head supposed to break ripped off...... Na Jesus they wan go hug
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by HenryInno1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Na wa oooh
People dey try oooh

Human being like me!

Not that am not feeling big oooh

But the only person on this planet that can make me climb stage to hug or drag his shirt is Jesus Christ.
GodBless You

1 Like

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmm....why are we so sure he wanted to hug him?.....and with all the women packed in there ...why would a man be rushing the stage to hug another man?.... so right to throw him off stage like garbage.
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by sheller(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
this guy just lost this mighty odd

#BETTING

if u know u know
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually find this very funny! I hope nothing was broken! grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin why do I find this funny o grin grin grin grin grin things might have been broken fa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
A fan being propelled... Lol, that's a gud one.
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by kingchris30(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
you can't hug when you are not invited, it is risky.
USA used HP 15 for sale 60k 07069766712
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Enemyofpeace: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
I'm sure na male fan, for sey na female fan na embrace him go embrace am

1 Like

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by lonelydora: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
fuckerstard:
Some fans sha, dia body go just dey shake if dem see dia fav celeb.

One of my friends said, if he doesn't see Wizkid he will die. A full grown man oooo

1 Like

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by dashing07(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na person gf be that ooo

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by hkidola00(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Na wa oooh
People dey try oooh

Human being like me!

Not that am not feeling big oooh

But the only person on this planet that can make me climb stage to hug or drag his shirt is Jesus Christ.
what of Cristiano Ronaldo?
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by pharoah7(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
olayemioshiyemi:
He try .
very stupid talk from v. P
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
olayemioshiyemi:
He try .
so they allow them to steal some right?
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
I remember when Ashanti performed in Abj. One overzealous fan climbed the stage and hugged her. Come see how wicked looking olopas seized the guy and stomped a mud hole in his ass.
I pitied the guy but at least he can brag anywhere and anytime that he hugged Ashanti.

1 Like

Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
Just for ordinary hug? undecided

Security threat, what if Wizkid was stabbed? So throwing him off was the right thing.
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
sacluxisback:

Security threat, what if Wizkid was stabbed? So throwing him off was the right thing.

What if you were to be the person?
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hardedaryour:
Why throw him? just want a Hug

And what if the fan had a knife, you prob didn't think that through
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Am pretty sure he would not have done that since he just explained why he was thrown. You don't know that the fan had a gun or not. You are staying in PH and you dey ask question like this.
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by double0seven(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
The security were even too slow to catch him. He was already within knife stabbing distance of whizkid.
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by mozona(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Them wan kill am
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

I will understand later
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by Ayobami7(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来
Re: Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. by geemarock: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Samirana360 post=73867623]shey wizkid na God?.....I timayaaa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) / Why Nollywood Actors Beg For Money Online When They Are Sick - Patience Ozokwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.