Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? (399 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate / How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
If Only this could happen, a combination of these three is what we need.

They don't deserve to answer to ineffective and corrupt masters.

Who among these three should be the President, Vice-President and Senate President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by SosaXVLV(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
K
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by natnoble(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
because though there are all good their selfish interest will never all them to be together. everybody believe is own idea is better.
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
natnoble:
because though there are all good their selfish interest will never all them to be together. everybody believe is own idea is better.

Hmm...

I want thinking its unfortunate that they get picked by the more powerful power hustlers...
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by MadamExcellency: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Put them in the same party and expose them to political assassination.

I heard an African proverb that said "Good people are not meant to last". I am afraid it has turned out to be true in Africa except on rare cases.

The worst is that the incoming generation of politicians are Yahoo and G+ boys that got no spirit to serve.
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by Xander85: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
There's something to be said for such a combination, but i'm afraid it wouldn't work given the ethnic-religious realities that govern politics in Nigeria! They're all Christians....and besides, you've left out the Fulani, who for some funny reason always insist on having the number two spot when the number one is already taken! undecided
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
MadamExcellency:
Put them in the same party and expose them to political assassination.

I heard an African proverb that said "Good people are not meant to last". I am afraid it has turned out to be true in Africa except on rare cases.

The worst is that the incoming generation of politicians are Yahoo and G+ boys that got no spirit to serve.

We cannot continue to be afraid of the unknown...
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by MadamExcellency: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

We cannot continue to be afraid of the unknown...

You want to expose them to national terror from the old military guards that fought and won the civil war? Who claim special entitlement and ownership of Nigeria?

Until these old military guards and their civilian accomplices are gone, I can't see real change.
Re: Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
MadamExcellency:

You want to expose them to national terror from the old military guards that fought and won the civil war? Who claim special entitlement and ownership of Nigeria?

Until these old military guards and their civilian accomplices are gone, I can't see real change.

Are we going to wait for them to die?

Isn't that taking like forever? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sad :the VP Osibanjo Turned Into A Market COLLECTOR / Can You Slap Your Real Father For $20M / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Goniri Town In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.