Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Hide And Seek? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hide And Seek? (751 Views)

New T.V Outfit Seek Creative Talents / Is linkedin A good Way To Seek A New Role Or Are Job Boards Better? A Case Study / Why Do Companies Hide Their Identity Prior To The Day Of Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hide And Seek? by umoh007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2007
Like the saying goes in the Holy Bible “seek and you shall find” fortunately, not too long ago I was invited to participate in a program, here in naira land forum and luckily I chose to participate. The program is now paying off well, at least 9,000.00 naira weekly! Not to bad? I invite you to do likewise and make some cool money while still on the search for a better paying job, moving from one state of the federation to another for exam and interviews.
Please! No offense to the house! Naira land forum is for serious minded people only! The program is an individual program, I know most people would have wanted it posted openly to the house; unfortunately you have to choose to participate on an individually bases not in a group because the chances are limited. I advice you give it a try, you have got nothing to lose but the opportunity of a financial future. Here is to success in life, wishing you all the best with the job search. For further details just send a BLANK MAIL to udyee007@yahoo.com
Re: Hide And Seek? by free2ryhme: 4:27am On Apr 16, 2007
if you no that this phantom job or opportunity is real say it or forever hold your peace scammer
Re: Hide And Seek? by mark4real: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2007
free2ryhme:

if you no that this phantom job or opportunity is real say it or forever hold your peace scammer
   Free2rhyme!!!   Some things in life are not so free o! you have to work hard so as to succeed.  Pls stop name calling. Cheers !!

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Lastest Any Info / Has Unity Bank Called Anyone? / Zenith Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.