Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo (28553 Views)

Uche Jombo Looking Heavy In New Pictures / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by YungMillionaire: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Uche uche 30 minutes waxing your yanch, and I will give my life to Christ. I think you should do it for the sake of the Gospel. God bless you my dear.
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by scarybeeeee: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
visijo:
On judgement day if God counts masturbation as abortion, you will realise most of you guys have done more abortions than ladies �
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by Abortions: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
visijo:
On judgement day if God counts masturbation as abortion, you will realise most of you guys have done more abortions than ladies �
Lemme not hear my name from u again
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by BigmanEazi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
zwonder:
she fine ooo but dat thing go don be like borehole

Dirty minds
I mean her money
na lie. We don already know.lol
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
sonnie10:

Nairaland Director of Photos has spoken.

Anyway, What is even Jumbo about this petite size woman?
Uche is just short, she is not petite.

You would have to be of slim build to be considered petite.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by Ayobami7(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Cute
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by sonnie10: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Uche is just short, she is not petite.

You would have to be of slim build to be considered petite.
So what is jumbo about her?
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by safarigirl(f): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2018
sonnie10:

So what is jumbo about her?
Jumbo is her father's name. Maybe her father is jumbo

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by Emma1Oj(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2018
My sweet side admirer. She don't like publicity and cheap attention and she's very fresh, hot and beautiful.
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by emeka3996: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Nice pic

If you need help with your project or proof reading; please waste no time in contacting us @ 0902 667 0308
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by Dedetwo(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2018
BOOMnaija:
One of d very few nigerian actresses who dont bleach, but are still making it in d industry.
U dont want to know wat those laps av been through tho

It is safe to say you are completely adrift with the above post. It is certain that you either do not know what bleach or bleaching is all about or you do not know Uche Jombo. It is very highly unlikely that you know what her laps have been through.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by mylove4God(f): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
I so much like this woman kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo by Icon79(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
And talking about Jose Mourinho sef. I don't understand why they sacked him....I mean.....I really thought he could keep Man Utd up.....it is not like they were about to get relegated was it?

Whose next for the Hoofchester Yawnited merry go round?

O pari

safarigirl:
Jumbo is her father's name. Maybe her father is jumbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 2face Idibia Pays Condolence Visit To His State, Benue, Over The Recent / Queen Wokoma Welcomes Baby Boy / Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.