Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please Help A Brother! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help A Brother! (352 Views)

Help A Brother / Help A Brother / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother! by ada9ja(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Am from Abia state and my woman is from Imo state, we had our traditional marriage late last year and since then my inlaws are claiming that their daughter still dont have right to live with me until i have the white wedding, what should i do, am going crazy here

help, your advice is needed
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Homeboiy: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sue them to Supreme Court
Re: Please Help A Brother! by sunbilor(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
ada9ja:
Am from Abia state and my woman is from Imo state, we had our traditional marriage late last year and since then my inlaws are claiming that their daughter still dont have right to live with me until i have the white wedding, what should i do, am going crazy here

help, your advice is needed
Did they tell you so before the traditional wedding? If yes, then you must keep to the terms of the agreement. By the way, must you do an expensive white wedding? Arrange with ypur wife to do a low key church wedding.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by ada9ja(f): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
sunbilor:
Did they tell you so before the traditional wedding? If yes, then you must keep to the terms of the agreement. By the way, must you do an expensive white wedding? Arrange with ypur wife to do a low key church wedding.
i was not told so and i tot traditional wedding means you owe the woman
Re: Please Help A Brother! by lifenajeje(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2018
ada9ja:
i was not told so and i tot traditional wedding means you owe the woman

Owe or own

U can do the white wedding with few guest ..

It does not have to be on Sunday ..

Cut ur coat according to ur size

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tradermoni Is Definitely Having A Wide Spread Impact Across The Country. / Writing Dissertation Proposal / Arsenal Finally Identify Fan Who Threw A Bottle At Tottenham Star Dele Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.