Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account (52771 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by bleskid: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
;Dmoney no del again hustle no pay .....
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by whowantfuck(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
my dear you no still look good, you looks like improper fracture
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by BrokenCock: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Girls and their bongafish mentality. cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by ownzy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Do u need biology teacher, please asap me
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by akinwale701(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
My only concern is WHERE DID YOU KEEP YOUR INTESTINES?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by ceedees05(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
With this kind waist, Na die she dey so
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Bambambiglo: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Bye kiddo.
Enjoy the 3 seconds of fame.

Lol.. Fame my ass

Flatter yourself all you want bitch, you can't even give yourself fame and you're giving yourself stupid hope.SMH
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Happyfela(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Who you con dey explain to, after you don jam wetin pass you
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Skmoda360(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
This rubbish girl still trending.....where is my garri at this six minutes to 12am.....? grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Ayobami7(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2018
今晚军终归这里
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by toprealman: 2:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Didn't know Primark and Zara are in same class now
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by DBossNG(m): 4:51am On Dec 16, 2018
You are the one making shit from life thru fake your fake lifestyle. Who begged to return to normal. Na u sabi
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by onatisi(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2018
we are the major cause and contributors of our own problems in this life .
the most wicked thing a man can do to himself is to be deceiving himself and trying to please others
if only we can be honest with ourselves and know our limits , then we will be ok
but our culture and tradition influences people a lot and they feel they must by all means portray an image of a certain level
even if they are not up to that level yet.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Erastuslove: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Sure you have not used that waist to break homes? Your fellow women mouth harsh o grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by CarGuide: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by mozona(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Come ohh, why the waist tin like dat
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Caplekside(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Who send you?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by avvymalhotra: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by ibori1(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Holuseye:

Guy

Bros
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
with that your artificial waist
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Cyynywhite: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
live ur life do not live to impress anyone... Becos no one really cares
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Bambambiglo: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Bye kiddo.
Enjoy the 3 seconds of fame.

Yeye fowl feeling funky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.