Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account (52762 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nairatrenders: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Princess Shyngle who in a new Instagram post called out people ‘always on her case’, disclosed that she once used every penny to look expensive with an empty bank account.

According to Princess Shyngle, she was trying so hard to impress the world and Instagram but got back to her senses after her parents stepped in. She wrote;

The same people that called me stupid, desperate, a show off and runs girl when I bought my Porsche are the same people laughing at me, calling me a broke celebrity because I sold my car and now use uber.

The same people that called me useless, show off, stupid and not smart when I rented and lived in a 4 bedroom house are the same people laughing at me now, calling me a disgrace, a broke slay queen because I now live in a studio apartment.

The same people that called me a show off, living a fake life because I used to fly business class and post pictures are the same people calling me broke and useless cuz I fly economy and post it.

The same people that called me ashawo because I used to buy designer shoes and bags ( LV, Gucci , Prada), are the same people calling me broke, classless and cheap because I now buy and wear ( primark, Zara ). Buying a Porche, renting a four bedroom house, flying business class and spending on designers were the dumbest things I ever did, I was trying so hard to impress the world and the gram, using my every penny to look expensive while my bank account was empty but I thank God for my parents for slapping sense into me and got me to get rid of all the things I didn’t need and be myself.

They thought me to invest in lands, properties, shares, bank stocks etc. I now live on a monthly budget, I now pay myself salary every month out of my investments.

I’m literally living my best life, I’m happy with myself and the life I’m living, I now have real and genuine friends that are with me for me and not for what they think I have.

Life is so simple but we tend to make it hard on ourselves just to impress people but let me let you know one thing, you can never ever impress people, try and live a satisfied life. #Nollywood

Gist via -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-used-every-penny-to-look-expensive-with-an-empty-bank-account-princess-shyngle/

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nairatrenders: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2018

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by booblacain(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kudos to you for eventually making the truly smart decision.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nairatrenders: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
booblacain:
Kudos to you for eventually making the truly smart decision.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Houseofglam7(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided
The gram life is fake.
Good morning bambino undecided

76 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nairatrenders: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
shocked
Houseofglam7:
undecided
The gram life is fake.
Good morning bambino undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by neolboy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thank God for your smart parents

You would have suffered from depression along the line

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by goodnewscliff(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Small sense has finally missed it way and landed on ur dumbskull..... Pray u uses d sense while it lasts grin grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nairatrenders: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
goodnewscliff:
Small sense has finally missed it way and landed on ur dumbskull..... Pray u uses d sense while it lasts grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Kenekingisback: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Osinbajo sef sad sad sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by deebrain(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ah

Wise parents.

Wise decision

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by ibori1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
shocked

stop following me without adding me up on WhatsApp for ur games

ur happy to tale free odds here ba?

I meant surprise u one day with sure loss games.

you know, free thing dey pain belle

u guys eon my free odds today ba

add me up ryt now for more.

by drping ur WhatsApp number let add u
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
So ugly
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by BruncleZuma: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by FarahAideed: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is that why she tried to commit suicide some days ago in Lekki

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Gboliwe: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kindly follow this link and do not hesitate to help. Nothing, absolutely nothing is small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/9#1315227.292
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Miki22: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
This should sound as a warning to Social Media fake life lovers and lazy youths.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Blackfire(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is that a waist?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by demolinka(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Had to learn d hard way, eh undecided

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by davillian(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
FAKE life.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by marvin906(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
I don't just understand that waist..

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018

15 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Mutemenot(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tell.us why you choose suicide over the investments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by abdulaz: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
You say what?

This is what we call poor return on investment (ROI)

She spent all her money take buy tools but client no come pay. grin

If you know, you know.

9 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Adakintroy: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nice one, but your still living the gram wit your every day post.. part of you still lured to the fame.

Complete detachment and your good.

9 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by antidote06: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Do u need a fine art teacher?pls cal me on 08051716879.i live in uyo,akwa ibom state
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Jay1F(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Ayoswit(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
She wrote this on IG before the suicide attempt happened. Abeg nairaland should not confuse us.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Dpharisee: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Instagram showoff life equals to low self esteem angry
Be your true self always and stay off Instagram for a while to discover life outside the virtual glam world

8 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by Unik3030: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
many of those celebs people hail online battle many things offline..... so I pity those who tap into different bullshit n try to b like others

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account by kenbee(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Clap for your self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Oby Ezekwesili & Joke Silva Divided Over Oba Of Lagos Igbo Threats / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.